New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Further info and research, Sennacarib " cut off" the water. Accurate?
  • "I cut off the waters of the Euphrates and diverted them into another bed. I captured the city of Lachish by means of the water." (Sennacherib, Annals, 9)
There are only 6 columns in the Sennacarib annals.

Where are you getting these references?
Please show your sources.

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They were fulfilled in 70AD but good advice for all Christians.
Another verse pertaining to 1st century Christians....
1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
Are you saying the end of all things occurred in the 1st century?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do understand that Bard is not a search engine but a conversation generator?

The Bard program does not provide truthful information.

The Bard program is used for making stories... not fact.
I do know however it is also useful for research as long as I double check its sources.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying the end of all things occurred in the 1st century?
The end of temple Judaism. This is a huge occurrence for the Jews of that time. We in the 21st century forget how devastating it was and still is.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
It says 9.
Show your references.
What are you referring to?
Web page, document, university paper?
Show your work.

Have you read the annals?
Do you know what they look like?

There are only 6 sides to the annals. Show this document that you are referring to.

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The end of temple Judaism. This is a huge occurrence for the Jews of that time. We in the 21st century forget how devastating it was and still is.
That would indeed be convenient for us.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Show your references.
Web page, document, university paper?
Show your work.

Have you read the annals?
Do you know what they look like?

There are only 6 sides to the annals. Show this document that you are referring to.
More info?
"The annals of Sennacherib are inscribed on a series of clay tablets and hexagonal prisms. The clay tablets are divided into 14 columns, each of which contains about 30 lines of text. The prisms are divided into 6 columns, each of which contains about 50 lines of text."

Sources:
  • "Sennacherib's Annals" by A.K. Grayson (1976)
  • "The Taylor Prism of King Sennacherib, Nineveh" by World History (2023)
  • "The British Museum: Interpreting the Evidence" by J.M. Russell (2001)

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
More info?
"The annals of Sennacherib are inscribed on a series of clay tablets and hexagonal prisms. The clay tablets are divided into 14 columns, each of which contains about 30 lines of text. The prisms are divided into 6 columns, each of which contains about 50 lines of text."

Sources:
  • "Sennacherib's Annals" by A.K. Grayson (1976)
  • "The Taylor Prism of King Sennacherib, Nineveh" by World History (2023)
  • "The British Museum: Interpreting the Evidence" by J.M. Russell (2001)
So I have gone through the Sennacherib Annals and not found one reference to the Euphrates.
You obviously have found the reference... so share it here please.
Link to the site that shows what you are quoting.

Why is it so hard for you to share a link that proves your point.
I will read it and confirm that you are not trusting in a untrustworthy Bard system.
Then we can move on.

Until you provide a link to the quote you are citing you must be considered an untrustworthy source.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Mar 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

We can just discard these verses too then, because they were written so long ago?
Right! ^_^ You know, I am amazed at how people want to make our Father a liar. Hebrews 6:18 says it is impossible for God to lie. Our trust and faith in God's word holds us fast. God says what He means and means what He says.
Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

So trust me. We have not seen tribulation yet. We cannot even imagine how awful the great tribulation will be. It will be worse than the most terrifying disaster movie you have ever seen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Right! ^_^ You know, I am amazed at how people want to make our Father a liar. Hebrews 6:18 says it is impossible for God to lie. Our trust and faith in God's word holds us fast. God says what He means and means what He says.
Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

So trust me. We have not seen tribulation yet. We cannot even imagine how awful the great tribulation will be. It will be worse than the most terrifying disaster movie you have ever seen.
It is indeed coming, which is why it is so important to be grounded in His Word, to store it in us, as we will be tried and tested like never before. I truly believe it will begin soon, much sooner than any of us are prepared for.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It is indeed coming, which is why it is so important to be grounded in His Word, to store it in us, as we will be tried and tested like never before. I truly believe it will begin soon, much sooner than any of us are prepared for.

I have never seen Gray State, but this trailer is very scary.

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have never seen Gray State, but this trailer is very scary.
The movie was never made, the guy who directed the trailer, along with his family, and dog, were all killed.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I have gone through the Sennacherib Annals and not found one reference to the Euphrates.
You obviously have found the reference... so share it here please.
Link to the site that shows what you are quoting.

Why is it so hard for you to share a link that proves your point.
I will read it and confirm that you are not trusting in a untrustworthy Bard system.
Then we can move on.

Until you provide a link to the quote you are citing you must be considered an untrustworthy source.
Not nice to say " untrustworthy source" . I told you where it was quoted from and that source gave three books. Take your complaints to that source. I am sticking to my belief that this prophesy has already been fulfilled. Thanks for engaging. Be bkessed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Not nice to say " untrustworthy source" . I told you where it was quoted from and that source gave three books. Take your complaints to that source. I am sticking to my belief that this prophesy has already been fulfilled. Thanks for engaging. Be bkessed.
You provided a quote.
Where did that quote come from?
What pages on those books are the references on?
If you can not give a reference then I have to assume you are making this all up.
I can not verify what you have said and have in fact checked every reference I have found and none of them even mention what you claim.
It is not nice to say "untrustworthy source" but in this case it looks to be the unpleasant truth.
Please provide a reference that can be double checked so that we can clear your name and reputation.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Agreed!

For people in some Countries what is depicted in the trailer, sadly is their reality already.

It has already started here in the US, Freedom and Liberty are under attack like never before.

1 Peter 4:7

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Agreed!

For people in some Countries what is depicted in the trailer, sadly is their reality already.

It has already started here in the US, Freedom and Liberty are under attack like never before.

1 Peter 4:7
We are lucky here in the US, where the persecution has a more subtle form, as I agree, in other parts of the world, the Christian populations are actively hunted and killed.

I do think though its going to ramp up to an unprecedented level soon, then the persecution wont be subtle, but blatant. When considering America I always think of this...

Mat 25:29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

Upvote 0