Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟733,230.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
"People from the past have left behind a treasure trove of clues about their lives — from enormous monuments to fragments of personal items, as well as the bones of the people themselves. But the people who left these clues are often a mystery. Now, thanks to modern scientific techniques and technology, researchers can accurately reconstruct what those people actually looked like, helping to bring long-dead people from history back to life. "
40 amazing facial reconstructions, from Stone Age shamans to King Tut

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"People from the past have left behind a treasure trove of clues about their lives — from enormous monuments to fragments of personal items, as well as the bones of the people themselves. But the people who left these clues are often a mystery. Now, thanks to modern scientific techniques and technology, researchers can accurately reconstruct what those people actually looked like, helping to bring long-dead people from history back to life. "
40 amazing facial reconstructions, from Stone Age shamans to King Tut
Those reconstructions were amazing. They give the viewer a real feel that these people were alive and living on this Earth at one point. The reconstructed faces are just some illustrators rendition of a bronze age human being or a stone age Neanderthal. These people were alive, talking, cooking, laughing, helping others. Amazing, thank you for the slide show. Oh, and I not sure if you know this but Otzi the Iceman got not just a face lift but a whole body lift. I thought I knew a youtube video that had the new Otzi but I can't find it now. Thanks again, great article.

Reactions: dlamberth
Upvote 0