United States
✟71,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The four blood moons in 2014 and 2015 caught the attention of the Christian world as a possible sign for the coming tribulation. And it was at this time when ISIS brutally murdered and shed the blood of thousands of their own people throughout Iraq and Syria, while millions of Muslim refugees fled to Europe and a variety of nations.

However when the 4 blood moons appeared in 2014 and 2015 the tribulation did not take place as some prophecy teachers believed.

bm3.png

So why were these predictions for the tribulation incorrect? The reason these forecasts were wrong is due to the fact they were based solely on when the blood moons appeared in 2014 and 2015, instead of relying on the scriptures to see if God has revealed in his Word when the moon will turn to blood before the great and awesome day of the Lord begins.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.

My 3 year search through the scriptures
In a 3 year search through the scriptures from 2008 to 2010, is when I began to recognize several hidden prophecies that reveal there will be a 2,000 year gospel age beginning from Jesus resurrection, followed by 7 years of tribulation that will take place from 2031 to 2038.

And in late 2010 my spiritual eyes were opened to see an important prophecy that reveals the moon will turn to blood before God's wrath begins after 2 years of tribulation in 2033.

Now you may be thinking where do the scriptures say God's wrath will begin after 2 years of tribulation?

The time when God's wrath begins is hidden in the story of Joseph when he revealed himself to his 11 brothers after 2 years of famine in Egypt, that's a veiled prophecy for when Jesus seals the 12 tribes of 12,000 after 2 years of tribulation in 2033 when the great day of the Lamb's wrath will begin, Genesis 45:6, Rev 6:12-17, 7:1-8.

Joseph reveals himself.png

When Joseph revealed himself to his 11 brothers after 2 years of famine, he told them to return to their father Jacob and bring their families back to him so they could be saved from the remaining 5 years of famine with no plowing or harvest, Genesis 45:3-11.

This story is prophetic for the 12 tribes that will be sealed after 2 years of tribulation in 2033, who will then share the message of Jesus salvation with Israel so a remnant may be saved from 5 years of God's wrath that will have no spiritual plowing or harvest of the gospel for those who refuse to believe in Christ, Gen 45:6.

Gen 45:6 For the famine (tribulation) has been in the land these two years, and there are yet five years (of God's wrath) in which there will be neither plowing nor harvest (of the gospel for unbelieving mankind).

2 years 5 years 1.png

The Moon will turn to Blood before the Wrath of the Lamb begins
The scriptures reveal the moon that reflects the light of the sun in the darkness is symbolic for the saints who reflect the light of Jesus the Son in the darkness of this world, Job 25:4-6, Song of Solomon 6:10, 1 Corinthians 15:40-42.

Therefore the full moon that becomes like blood before the wrath of the Lamb begins, represents the full number of Gentile saints who will shed their blood and come into the kingdom of God after 2 years of tribulation are completed in 2033, just before 5 years of God's wrath begins when Jesus seals the 12 tribes to proclaim the gospel to Israel when their partial hardening will end, Rev 6:9-17, 7:1-8, Rom 11:25-26.

Rom 11:25-26 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in (when the full moon turns to blood, Rev 6:11-12). (26) And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob."

moon 1.png

The full moon becomes like blood
when the full number of tribulation saints are killed
Rev 6:9-13 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those (saints) who had been slain (in the tribulation) for the word of God and for the witness they had borne. (10) They cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" (11) Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been. (12) When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood (the full number of tribulation saints are killed). (13) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth (Satan and the demons are cast down, Rev 12:3-4, 9) as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Jesus gathers the tribulation saints
with a loud trumpet call after the full moon turns to blood
Mat 24:9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24:29-31 "Immediately after the tribulation of (the saints in) those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will (turn to blood and) not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven (Satan and the demons are cast to earth), and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (30) Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn (as God's wrath begins), and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (31) And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 Thess 4:16-17 (16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead (tribulation saints) in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

1 Thess 4:16-17 is also mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:51-53.

The wrath of the Lamb begins after the full moon becomes like blood
Rev 6:15-17 Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, (16) calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, (17) for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?" Zephaniah 1:14-15

The 12 tribes are sealed to declare the gospel to Israel
Rev 7:3-4 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." (4) And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

The saints come out of great tribulation
and appear in heaven as God's wrath begins
Rev 7:13-14 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, "Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?" (14) I said to him, "Sir, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Trib Saints.png

The above scriptures reveal the full number of tribulation saints will be killed when the sun becomes dark and the full moon turns to blood. And they will be caught up to heaven just before Satan and the demons are cast down to earth (the stars fall, Rev 6:12-13, 12:3-4, 9) when the wrath of the Lamb begins for unbelieving mankind.

Mat 24:9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.

1 Thess 5:9 For God has not destined us for wrath (in the last 5 years of tribulation), but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ

m19.png

On June 1, 2030 a partial eclipse of the sun will appear over Israel
m14.png

This partial eclipse of the sun that will take place over Israel on June 1, 2030 may be God's early warning sign for the soon coming spiritual darkness of the tribulation that will begin in 2031, when the Antichrist and the wicked will persecute and kill the full number of tribulation saints who are sharing the light of Jesus, Revelation 6:11.

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033
In late 2010 after I recognized the scriptures that reveal the moon will turn to blood before the wrath of the Lamb begins after 2 years of tribulation in 2033, is when I discovered four blood moons will take place in 2032 and 2033.

moon 10.png

The 4 blood moons that will appear in 2032 and 2033 are an ominous sign for the blood of the martyred saints that will be shed at the same time in the first 2 years of tribulation from 2031 to 2033, before God's wrath begins for wicked mankind.

Second P 6.5.png

The last piece of the puzzle
When I recognized four blood moons will appear in 2032 and 2033, it was the last important piece of a complicated prophetic puzzle that strongly confirms the time-frame 2031 to 2038 for the tribulation, and the year of 2033 when the full number of tribulation saints will be killed just before 5 years of God's wrath begins with no spiritual plowing or harvest of the gospel for those who refuse to believe in Jesus salvation.

Genesis 45:6 For the famine (tribulation) has been in the land these two years, and there are yet five years (of God's wrath) in which there will be neither plowing nor harvest (of the gospel for unbelieving mankind).

3 blood moons will appear over Israel in 2032 and 2033
Another important point to be aware of is 3 of these blood moons will be visible from Israel. This has never happened before with the previous quatrad of blood moons in 1949 and 1950, 1967 and 1968 and the latest ones in 2014 and 2015.

The 3 blood moons that will be appear over Israel in the first two years of tribulation is God's final warning that the wrath of the Lamb is about to begin for wicked mankind, Isaiah 13:9-13, Zephaniah 1:14-15.

Chapter and verse numbers
reveal the time of the Blood Moons and God's wrath
After I understood four blood moons will appear in 2032 and 2033 followed by God's wrath that ends in 2038, I noticed several chapter and verse numbers that seemed to confirm the years for when these tribulation events will take place.
I believe the scriptures in Joel 2:31 and 2:32 are a hidden clue for the beginning years of the tribulation in 2031 and 2032, when millions of people will call on Jesus to be saved when the 4 blood moons will appear in 2032 and 2033.

Joel 2:31 and 2:32 The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. (32) And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.

God's wrath begins in 2033 and 2034
The scriptures in Ezekiel.20:31 to 20:38 appear to be prophetic for the tribulation years from 2031 to 2038. And I find it interesting that wrath is mentioned twice in Ezekiel.20:33 and 20:34, which I believe is pointing to 2033 and 2034 when 5 years of God's wrath will begin to take place in the tribulation.

Ezekiel 20:33 and 20:34 "As I live, declares the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with wrath poured out I will be king over you. (34) I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out.

In Ezekiel 20:37 and 20:38, a remnant of Israel is brought into the bond of the covenant while the rebellious will be purged from the land.

Ezekiel 2038.png

After the moon turns to blood in Rev 6:12, wrath is mentioned twice in Rev 6:16 and 6:17. And verse 16+17 which equals 33 may be implying God's wrath will begin in 2033.

Anna the prophetess who spoke to all who were waiting for the redemption of Jerusalem in Luke 2:38, is a prophetic hint for when Jesus returns to redeem Israel at the end of the tribulation in 2038.

Luke 2:38 (2038?) And coming up at that very hour she began to give thanks to God and to speak of him to all who were waiting for the redemption of Jerusalem.

In Part 2 of the Four Blood Moons I explain how 85 priests and their families that were killed by Saul, and 850 false prophets of Baal and Asherah that Elijah challenged when he built the altar of 12 stones, are symbolic for the full number of tribulation saints who will be killed at 85 years from 1948 in 2033, when the 12 tribes are sealed to reveal the gospel to Israel.

Below are several articles that examine the scriptures that seem to be pointing to the years of 2031 to 2038 for the tribulation.
Is the year when the tribulation ends written in scripture?
Part 2, 2 days (2,000 years), 7th hour, 38
Part 3, 2-38

Part 4, Gen 14:14, 17:17, Ex 7:7, John 5:5
Part 5, Psalms 83 and 90

Part 6, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90
Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation?
Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation? Part 2

Joseph in prison "two whole years" is prophetic for a 2,000 year gospel age

4 Prophetic stories reveal a 2,000 year gospel age followed by the tribulation
The Tabernacle reveals the age of the Law, the age of Grace and the Millennium

Israel's historic second Passover will be fulfilled in the last year of the Tribulation

Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Last edited:

sometimesthewolf

Aug 24, 2017
The Desert
✟10,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Personally, I just don't see the tribulation being ten years off at this point. We're looking end of 2020/early 21 at the latest with the way things are going, especially considering they are planning "The Great Reset" in January of next year.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The four blood moons

Oh no, not another Four Blood Moon theory based on so-called Newspaper Eschatology or Astronomy Esctatology as I called it. Everyone ALWAYS come up with new theories or predictions every time their predictions failed. Nothing new under the sun!

I am sorry to disappoint you, Gentile Lamb, but the moon in Matthew 24 has nothing to do with the physical moon at all.

Matthew 24:29-31 KJV
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luke 21:25-28 KJV
[25] And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
[26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
[27] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
[28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Immediately after the Great Tribulation, there will be "signs" in the sun, moon, and stars that REPRESENTS the fall of the New Testament Congregation right prior to Second Coming. Jesus did ask us to look for "physical signs" in the sun, moon, and stars. It is a sign FOR THE ELECT who will be able to see the abomination of desolation standing in the church, knowing that christ's coming is near while the foolish Christians are still going to apostasy churches not knowing that she is being judged by God.

Just like what happened with Old Testament Congregation at the Cross lead to the beginning of New Testament Congregation at Pentecost where God poured His Spirits, the Holy Spirit, upon His people to bring Gospel to the world.

Joel 2:28-32 KJV
[28] And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
[29] And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
[30] And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
[31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
[32] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

This is about the fall of Old Testament Congregation where the Kingdom Representative was taken from her and gave to New Testament Congregation where God has poured upon His people.

Nothing to do with your theory of cosmic disturbances. It is spiritual discerned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟268,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I just don't see the tribulation being ten years off at this point. We're looking end of 2020/early 21 at the latest with the way things are going, especially considering they are planning "The Great Reset" in January of next year.

What is "The Great Reset"?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I remember all the hoopla with the last blood moon convergence and not much happened...

And you know what, kind of the same thing with the Shemitah, except Jonathan Cahn switched targets when China went into recession and claimed success.

I will add it is interesting about all the stuff with Covid and social unrest in this year not really predicted by heavenly signs, and Christian "prophets" prophesying about the coming year.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,792.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The fulfilment of the moon as bright as the sun and blood red, Isaiah 30:26a, Joel 2:31 and Revelation 6:12b, will happen at the Sixth Seal Lords Day of fiery wrath.

This Day, a literal 24 hour day, will be triggered by an attack upon Israel by their Islamic enemies. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 and many other prophesies detail that terrible Day. We can all surely see the imminence of this world shaking event.

It will be caused by a massive explosion on the suns surface, an earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection, which is the only event that can and will cause all the graphically described prophesies about that Day.
The ejecta; superheated hydrogen plasma, will strike the moon causing a bright red thermoluminescent reaction. Then it will hit the earth at midday Middle Eastern time, Zephaniah 2:4 & 3:8, virtually wiping out that entire region. Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 9:10-11 & 22, Ezekiel 21:1-8, +

As Isaiah 24 says: Beware: the Lord is about to shake the earth, to turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants.....
[I believe; turn upside down... refers to a magnetic pole reversal]

We should know all about it, it is referred to in over 100 Bible prophesies and we should be prepared physically; Isaiah 26:20-21, and Spiritually, 1 Peter 4:12-13

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It will be caused by a massive explosion on the suns surface, an earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection, which is the only event that can and will cause all the graphically described prophesies about that Day.

Purely speculation. Another example of Astronomy Eschatology.

Nowhere in Scripture that tells us about the so-called "superheated hydrogen plasma, the Cornonal Mass Ejection." That's absurd! This is the typical thinking of carnal men.

As Isaiah 24 says: Beware: the Lord is about to shake the earth, to turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants.....
[I believe; turn upside down... refers to a magnetic pole reversal]

Magnetic pole reversal? God's interpretation or yours?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,792.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nowhere in Scripture that tells us about the so-called "superheated hydrogen plasma, the Cornonal Mass Ejection." That's absurd! This is the typical thinking of carnal men.
Objections over-ruled!
The surface of the sun IS superheated Hydrogen plasma. It HAS, many times been ejected out from the sun, but not directed toward the earth. The Carrington event of 1856 was a small exception. It badly affected the early telegraph and electricity systems.
You choose to disbelieve proven facts. Known as the 'head in the sand' syndrome.
Magnetic pole reversal? God's interpretation or yours?
I said it was my belief. Do you have another 'interpretation' for Isaiah 24:1?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Objections over-ruled!

The surface of the sun IS superheated Hydrogen plasma. It HAS, many times been ejected out from the sun, but not directed toward the earth. The Carrington event of 1856 was a small exception. It badly affected the early telegraph and electricity systems.

I learned about that in social science too. So? This is not something you can use to interpret Bible prophecies.

proven facts.

It is just science facts or theories taught in Social Science. Not Biblical facts that you can justify with your private interpretation.

I said it was my belief.

Based on what? Bible or your speculations?

Do you have another 'interpretation' for Isaiah 24:1?

Another interpretation? You need to learn how to find God's interpretation by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Not with National Geography nor your social science book.

Upvote 0