Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Back when I joined fb there was a very popular game called 25 Things where you made a note listing 25 random facts about yourself. They can be informative, funny, revealing, random... anything you choose to share. I thought it might be interesting to play this game here to get to know people better (and as a bonus to those who have played this before, to compare lists with our past and current selves.)

Peachie's 25 Things
1. My favorite restaurant is Chuys.
2. Related to 1, I love all Things spicy. The spicier the better.
3. I am currently trying to establish my own YouTube channel.
4. I have a rare disease.
5. When I walk by security cameras I always stare at them with a creepy expression in case that's the last footage of me. I want there to be a deeply unsettling image of me as Keith Morrison describes my final hours.
6. I can't pronounce the word pillow.
7. I love water- drinking it, seeing it, being in it.... water is the best.
8. I sing 24/7 and make up theme songs for my friends and the things I do.
9. I've been sewing since 3rd grade.
10. I have clubbed thumbs.
11. My greatest fear is animatronics/robots. Dinosaurs are the worst. I almost cried the other day in the mall because someone started making his remote control car chase me and I felt like a robot was running after me.
12. I know everything about Lost.
13. I always have room for dessert.
14. I have tried dying my hair blonde, blue, purple, and red and none of them were successful.
15. My first crush was on Phil Collins.
16. Snow cones are my favorite dessert and I dream of one day having a snow cone bar in my house
17. I am a recovering Neopets addict.
18. I can lick my elbow.
19. I don't wear pants. Ever.
20. I've never lived anywhere more than 4 years (2 years is average)
21. When I nap I suffer from sleep paralysis.
22. I find picking ingrown hairs extremely satisfying.
23. I like animals more than most people.
24. I'm incapable of taking a compliment without coming up with an insult for myself (I've gotten better about not always saying it out loud)
25. I love learning facts about other people!

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bortsss 25 Things

1. I make Christian parodies of secular songs. Then I found out about a group that already does this and it sort of took the wind out of my sails due to their awesomeness of doing it.
2. I once attended a CF in person meet up with a boombox and sang my version of the Beatles "Get Back" as a Christian parody in front of the people who were there.
3. I believe that there are talented artists that can either 1. Shut a person down and say I could never do that. or 2. inspire a person to keep doing and to be better and create better.
4. I believe "The ApologetiX" are the latter type of people
5. I love IHOP's all you can eat pancake promotion
6. My body can't stand amusement park rides anymore. (I threw up riding the Ferris Wheel. :(
7.. I've been diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic
8. I believe my guardian angel's name is Frank
9. I believe God uses the weak and lowly things of the world to confound the mighty and wise
10. I like birds
11. I've been to jail.
12. I've been to an insane asylum.
13. I have never clubbed any baby seals.
14. I grew up in a pretty messed up family
15. One day I will preach the gospel in another country besides the USA
16. I just washed my dirty dishes
17. I operate a blogger (www.talesofmel.com)
18. My first crush was Dana Delany from "China Beach"
19. I'm a friend to the unfortunate, drug addicted, and mentally ill
20. I'm passive
22. The only other nation I've traveled to is Mexico
23. I speak in tongues
24. I can be either an introvert or extrovert
25. I delete my own posts from my Facebook timeline after certain periods of time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Back when I joined fb there was a very popular game called 25 Things where you made a note listing 25 random facts about yourself. They can be informative, funny, revealing, random... anything you choose to share. I thought it might be interesting to play this game here to get to know people better (and as a bonus to those who have played this before, to compare lists with our past and current selves.)

Peachie's 25 Things
1. My favorite restaurant is Chuys.
2. Related to 1, I love all Things spicy. The spicier the better.
3. I am currently trying to establish my own YouTube channel.
4. I have a rare disease.
5. When I walk by security cameras I always stare at them with a creepy expression in case that's the last footage of me. I want there to be a deeply unsettling image of me as Keith Morrison describes my final hours.
6. I can't pronounce the word pillow.
7. I love water- drinking it, seeing it, being in it.... water is the best.
8. I sing 24/7 and make up theme songs for my friends and the things I do.
9. I've been sewing since 3rd grade.
10. I have clubbed thumbs.
11. My greatest fear is animatronics/robots. Dinosaurs are the worst. I almost cried the other day in the mall because someone started making his remote control car chase me and I felt like a robot was running after me.
12. I know everything about Lost.
13. I always have room for dessert.
14. I have tried dying my hair blonde, blue, purple, and red and none of them were successful.
15. My first crush was on Phil Collins.
16. Snow cones are my favorite dessert and I dream of one day having a snow cone bar in my house
17. I am a recovering Neopets addict.
18. I can lick my elbow.
19. I don't wear pants. Ever.
20. I've never lived anywhere more than 4 years (2 years is average)
21. When I nap I suffer from sleep paralysis.
22. I find picking ingrown hairs extremely satisfying.
23. I like animals more than most people.
24. I'm incapable of taking a compliment without coming up with an insult for myself (I've gotten better about not always saying it out loud)
25. I love learning facts about other people!
That's a long list kiddo, not sure that I can match that. But I'm glad that you're well. God bless :).

• Friendly
Reactions: PeachieKeen
Upvote 0
Feb 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
✟45,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Bortsss 25 Things

1. I make Christian parodies of secular songs. Then I found out about a group that already does this and it sort of took the wind out of my sails due to their awesomeness of doing it.
2. I once attended a CF in person meet up with a boombox and sang my version of the Beatles "Get Back" as a Christian parody in front of the people who were there.
3. I believe that there are talented artists that can either 1. Shut a person down and say I could never do that. or 2. inspire a person to keep doing and to be better and create better.
4. I believe "The ApologetiX" are the latter type of people
5. I love IHOP's all you can eat pancake promotion
6. My body can't stand amusement park rides anymore. (I threw up riding the Ferris Wheel. :(
7.. I've been diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic
8. I believe my guardian angel's name is Frank
9. I believe God uses the weak and lowly things of the world to confound the mighty and wise
10. I like birds
11. I've been to jail.
12. I've been to an insane asylum.
13. I have never clubbed any baby seals.
14. I grew up in a pretty messed up family
15. One day I will preach the gospel in another country besides the USA
16. I just washed my dirty dishes
17. I operate a blogger
18. My first crush was Dana Delany from "China Beach"
19. I'm a friend to the unfortunate, drug addicted, and mentally ill
20. I'm passive
22. The only other nation I've traveled to is Mexico
23. I speak in tongues
24. I can be either an introvert or extrovert
25. I delete my own posts from my Facebook timeline after certain periods of time.
I have a friend that is also a paranoid schizophrenic.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,543.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
  1. I don't like coffee.
  2. I'm a wimp and can't handle anything that's more than mildly spicy.
  3. I can't whistle.
  4. I'm right-handed but use my mouse with my left hand.
  5. As a result of playing guitar and bass for a number of years my left hand can stretch further than my right hand.
  6. There is no item six.
  7. I didn't shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die, but I'm not saying which part of that is the thing that I didn't do.
  8. I've never had a pina colada, I don't like getting caught in the rain. I'm not into health food but I don't mind champagne.
  9. I have never lived alone as I moved from my parents house to the one I bought together with my sister.
  10. I can't sleep on aeroplanes as I find it too uncomfortable, which means that long haul flights (so to anywhere not in Africa) aren't much fun.
  11. Despite checking most of the boxes for being a nerd I'm not particularly interested in keeping up with the latest technology.
  12. I'm better than I would like to be at Googling people I've met.
  13. Despite it being released over 18 months ago, I still haven't heard Adele's "Hello", at least not knowingly.
  14. I'm technically a university dropout, although it was a PhD that I failed to complete.
  15. I don't watch movies in 3D, partly because I think it's a gimmick that isn't worth the more expensive ticket price, but also because I don't like wearing the 3D glasses over my normal glasses.
  16. My favourite superhero is Tim Drake (the third Robin) as when he first appeared he was just a couple of years older than me. It's now almost 30 years later, during which time he's only aged about three years, so I'm now old enough to be his father.
  17. My first kiss was when I was five or six. I can't remember much about it, not even what it was like, except that she was the one who instigated it.
  18. Due to having no real dating success at all I haven't kissed anyone since.
  19. Apart from my house, car, and possibly my laptop, the most expensive item I've ever bought is a motorised Lego AT-AT that walks.
  20. I only ever missed one day of high school as a result of being sick, which was in my final year.
  21. In the 20 years since then I have only once been sick enough to be incapacitated to any degree, and that was a 24 hour bug that I had during a few days I had between leaving my previous job and starting my current one. So I have never taken a single day of sick leave.
  22. I got my current job because I advertised my services on Gumtree (our equivalent of Craigslist), which my boss saw and contacted me to set up an interview.
  23. I see no reason in drinking bottled water when tap water tastes just the same, is cheaper and more environmentally friendly due to not being stored in a plastic bottle.
  24. I think the best decade for music was the 80s (spilling over a bit into the early 90s), despite one of my favourite genres being prog, which that era was weak on.
  25. I didn't think that I'd be able to come up with 25 things about myself, although I suppose it could be argued that I've only managed 24 because of the Monty Python reference.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
1. I have a more-or-less photographic memory when it comes to numbers or sequences.
2. I can recite Pi to well over 100 decimal places.
3. I can remember every landline and mobile phone of family and friends since primary school(age 4-11).
4. My favourite drink is coffee.
5. Coca Cola is infinitely superior to Pepsi.
6. Chess is my favourite board game, but I am learning Go(or Baduk in some countries) as well and it's a lot more complex and challenging.
7. I have terrible short-term memory and have to compensate by taking copious amounts of notes.
8. I once had a dream about saving Prince Philip's life after he suffered anaphylactic shock(I turned around and he was on the floor with a bee flying above his face...?) and subsequent cardiac arrest in one of my primary school classrooms using nothing but a wooden ruler and a watch battery.
9. I can write, read and speak a lot of Mandarin after years of self-teaching but I never spoke it because it's a tonal language and I was too embarrassed by how I sounded when speaking it.
10. I occasionally hunt and collect fossils and interesting rocks.
11. I love camping and know a lot of primitive and survival skills.
12. When I was a child I wanted to work as the person operating the 'trash' lorry's mechanical arm that lifted the bins up to empty them.
13. After recent curiosity and boxing things up, I counted that I own 914 books.
14. Opera music is my favourite genre with choral music a close second.
15. I love history and recently I've been on a maritime history binge. Military history is probably my favourite area of history, so I've combined the two and been reading a lot about different types of naval warfare.
16. My external hard drive I use to archive music has 4.7 TB of music on it.
17. I had an organ surgically removed this year(anatomical, not instrumental :p)
18. My school teachers in primary and secondary school expected me to represent the country playing rugby. I failed them.
19. I love writing hand-written correspondence and have pen pals in North America, Asia and Europe that I maintain contact with to varying extents.
20. My favourite accent is German. So intense!
21. I own 11 Bibles... I'm not addicted. I can stop whenever I want! But seriously, who doesn't love a beautifully bound Bible with dyed and gilded page edges...
22. I haven't been swimming in a long time, but as a child I used to go swimming a lot and could hold my breath underwater for over two minutes. It was pretty helpful in diving to the deeper end of the pool to go and salvage all the loose change that had fallen out of peoples' pockets. Usually found anywhere between $10-30 in change!
23. My favourite smell is freshly cut grass.
24. One of my biggest gripes is people eating with their mouth open. You're not a cow; don't chew like one.
25. When I look at things my brain breaks it down in to individual components and analyses them all and their uses. It's quite useful for problem solving things, but generally it's quite tiring and I've never really understood why it does it or how to switch it off.

Man that took forever!

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1. I've only been out of NC one time in my life.
2. I've got Spina Bifida
3. With #2 being said, I've played baseball, basketball, tennis, bowling, and attempted golf but it didn't work out.
4. I love elephants.
5. I love owls.
6. I love dogs. :satisfied:
7. I could live off of Greek Salads.
8. I have a tendency to eat a type of food for weeks until I'm sick of it.
9. My favorite shows are Big Brother, Survivor and Amazing Race.
10. I've had my hair all shades of red.
11. I love pickles with pepperoni pizzas
12. I was homeschooled
13. I'm socialized
14. Latin is my favorite language and I can read & speak the first couple of verses of Genesis in Latin.
15. My favorite painter is Edgar Degas.
16. My favorite band at the moment is Twenty One Pilots.
17. I'm messy in real life and organized on my computer/online.
18. I'm more outgoing online/skype than I am in RL.
19. My favorite season is Autumn.
20. I've fractured both my legs, not at the same time, but multiple times each.
21. My favorite movie is End of Watch.
22. I've watched 650+ movies. I made a list on wordpad.
23. My favorite book is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.
24. I use to be a grammar nazi. Now it's common for me to just not even finish a sentence with a period.
25. I enjoy compliments.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
1) With the exception of Chinese food, I always eat one thing at a time.
2) I lost my first tooth at major league baseball game
3) My life pretty much revolves around sports
4) I absolutely love snow and think the Earth looks better in white than green.
5) My favorite food is Mexican food
6) My house has been struck by lightning
7) I've had somewhere in the range 13-14 surgeries
8) My first celebrity crush was Jennifer Anniston
9) I hate the sound of other people popping/cracking their joints. It doesn't bother me when it's mine, just other people
10) I would become a carnivore if it wouldn't cause malnutrition
11) I hate cats
12) My life pretty much revolves around sports
13) I've written a novel I plan on publishing one day
14) I have no chest hair
15) I'm going to play with a dog before a child
16) I suffer from "false awakenings" at times
17) I do not like and have never liked candy.
18) I do not eat pizza crust
19) I enjoy the taste of beer, and consider myself to be a bit of a beer snob.
20) One of the biggest things on my bucket list is to step foot in every ocean (yes, that means the Arctic and Southern Oceans) and on every continent (yes, that includes Antarctica)
21) I have never been to Oklahoma despite living so close to it and going to practically every state around it.
22) I've seen every episode of Friends, Seinfeld, and How I Met Your Mother multiple times
23) I love dancing but I never go
24) Despite knowing a lot scripture, I couldn't tell you the chapter and verse of most of it.
25) I'm very bad with numbers.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1. I'm left handed..
2. I have no sense of smell..
3. My sense of taste most likely suffers because of that..
4. Although I have above average vision and hearing..
5. As a kid I've been repeatably tested and suspected of autism, only to leave them frustrating because they could never make their mind what was wrong with my "mind". Lol.
6. I have a hint of Northern African ancestry.
7. I was in some advertisements for a playground as a kid, the photographer wanted to have me in more advertisements but my parents declined.. sometimes I wonder where that would have led..
8. My first crush was Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
9. Besides figure skating and playing Madden I hate pretty much all sports..
10. I have a hard time remembering people's names.. yet can remember the year things came out or happened pretty well..
11. I suffer from some extreme episodes of anxiety..
12. I feel closer to people who hate me than those who do not..
13. 95% of my musical diet consists of Black Metal, anything else makes me feel antsy.. I generally hate music that is happy/relaxing..
14. I've never broken a bone, had a tooth pulled or have had had any type of surgery in my life..
15. I never had a strong sense of what it means to be a man or a woman until I started studying modern feminism. Now I feel like I have a good grasp on male and female populations.
16. My Christianity only lasted on year on this site before it all fell apart.
17. I took a one year break from this site while my faith crumbled and only returned as an atheist because I couldn't stomach having all sense of religious community ripped out of my life so suddenly.
18. When I was a Christian I was very spiritual, so much so that when I lost my faith I went through horrible chemical withdrawals. Even to this day my mind has never been the same.
19. I almost choked on some food a few times in my life..
20. I need a steady supply of hate in my life or I feel dead inside.. lol.
21. I've hated theists, atheists, conservatives, liberals, intellectuals, anti-intellectuals vehemently during parts of my life. All this humbles me somewhat when I confront people who hate me for my ideas and beliefs, lol.
22. I rarely ever take any medications, even simple things like aspirin when I have a headache. I believe they weaken the body, and thus far the older I get the less allergies and headache and general sickness I experience.
23. I used to consider myself an anti-intellectual with pride. Reading philosophy books from others made me sick to my stomach and thought I should pave my own way from sheer thoughtful will, lol. While I'm much more open to other's thoughts and ideas now.. I do feel like that mindset has given me a unique path.
24. At 5 foot 7 inches, I'm giant for my family. With many of my relatives being in the 4 foot range.
25. My favorite color is blue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1) Right now I'm listening to I Feel It All by Feist
2) I love travelling and road trips
3) I have a pet rabbit and I used to have a parrot (rip)
4) I've never gotten the chickenpox
5) I love foreign movies! Sin Nombre, City of God, and Maria Full of Grace are my all time favs
6) I used to have an acting agent as a kid. It went downhill after my audition for a Corn Pops Commercial
8) I've never broken any bones
9) I had braces
10) The worst pain I've had in my life was after my tonsillectomy. Morphine didn't even help
11) It toke me 6 weeks after that surgery to get my "sweet" taste buds back. Everything sweet I ate was clouded by an insanely bitter taste
12) I love ER shows
13) I fainted once and had a heat stroke once
14) I've been to an underwater cave
14) I've seen two women give birth
15) I'm an odd ball
16) I love shrimp
17) I worked at McDonalds for 3 years
18) I'm Canadian :D
19) I'm one of those people who silently cry in the movie theaters when a sad part comes on
20) I love cold nights, warm blankets, and hot chocolate
21) I'm really good at doing accents
22) When Rock Band was a thing on WII, I used to LOVE singing the song Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
23) My shoe size is 4.5
24) I have Pica
25) I love white noise and kings of leon

Done

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
✟45,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
1. I am a twin
2. I love country music
3. I have anxiety
4. I love all animals, I have a dog and three cats.
5. I love to read.
6. I love to sit on my front porch and watch cars go by
7. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks
8. My favorite subject in high school was math, my favorite class was geometry.
9. I am 5"5
10. I wear a size 7 shoe
11. I am taller than both my siblings (I have a twin and an older sister)
12. The only jewelry I like are bracelets and rings.
13. I've had glasses since I was in first grade. I got contacts in high school and had them until just a few years ago when they started bothering my eyes so I started to wear my glasses more and now I just wear my glasses all the time.
14. I don't like roller coasters. I have never been on one and never will.
15. I am an aunt
16. I can't sleep without wearing socks.
17. I've never been on an airplane.
18. I have only had one boyfriend.
19. My favorite tv shows are Last Man Standing, Americas Got Talent, and American Ninja Warrior
20. I can't have caffeine.
21. My first job I worked as a Cashier at a grocery store and hated it.
22. I went to college for a year and a half.
23. I have a speech impediment. I can't say the letter R right.
24. My favorite season is summer
25. My favorite food is pizza.

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@PeachieKeen #5 on your list made me laugh so hard. :D Also I have to know how you pronounce pillow? Apparently I pronounce oil wrong. I'll put that in my 25 things though!
I say it like pellow. Do you say ol? I loved when Texans said that word like that :)

• Winner
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0