2015 is calling former staff- yeah thats you!

mnphysicist

Have Courage to Trust God!
May 11, 2005
South East Minnesota (east of Rochester)
Visit site
✟57,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Only if I get to ban people at random and for no reason :)

I seem to remember doing that. (whoops...)

Alas, it was not intentional, at least not for the innocent parties that were in the wrong place at the wrong time while we were in the midst of someones orchestrated troll attack with hundreds of participants. It was like whack a mole in the admincp.

I can't commit the time to staff at the current time... but there were some good memories and many good friendships built here.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

Alas, it was not intentional, at least not for the innocent parties that were in the wrong place at the wrong time while we were in the midst of someones orchestrated troll attack with hundreds of participants. It was like whack a mole in the admincp.

I can't commit the time to staff at the current time... but there were some good memories and many good friendships built here.

:hug::hug:

Love ya, MNP!

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Hey buddy!! I have missed you too!!!:hug:

Upvote 0

icarusforde

I'm really good at breaking things.
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
New Zealand
✟173,523.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Yeah, I definitely did that a couple of times... :p

Seem to remember crashing the site a few times with some more ambitious mod actions as well. Whoops.

Sure I haven't got a place on that DNH list, Tish? ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

icarusforde

I'm really good at breaking things.
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
New Zealand
✟173,523.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lemme check;)...:hug:

I expect my application to be preemptively denied. I'll be thoroughly upset if it's not! ;)

Pretty sure I'm taking up most of the spaces, like a Hummer with a boat trailer at a 7-11.

:D

Cadan! I haven't seen you for aeons. I can't remember whether I've ever made mischief with you, but I suspect I have... Maybe we should team up and wreak havoc and chaos upon all! :p

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I expect my application to be preemptively denied. I'll be thoroughly upset if it's not! ;)

Cadan! I haven't seen you for aeons. I can't remember whether I've ever made mischief with you, but I suspect I have... Maybe we should team up and wreak havoc and chaos upon all! :p

Is there anyone on CF who hasn't made mischief with CaDan??

Reactions: Tishri1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.