Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am asking for all prayer warriors to be in agreement for a full recovery for this little 2 year old child to be healed and restored whole. The family was in the pool and when everyone got out they couldn't find him for about 5 minutes, then they saw him in the pool. He has a heartbeat but his brain is clinically dead. Doctors say children have recovered from this but the EEG is not promising in this case. This child is the grandson of one of the praise and worship leaders and she has already suffered the death of her husband not long ago...this is such a heavy weight for her to bear.
WE are in the last days and I believe in miracles! I believe God is going to start manifesting miracles in an increasing way that gives Him the Glory....I believe He can and will restore this child and he will have complete and total healing!

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jeremiah 32:17 comes to mind. Father, Thy will be done. May You be glorified. May people see You revealed in this situation. May some come to trust in Jesus as Savior and Lord. May You enter into the minds and emotions of all involved, and minister to them in their various needs. We trust Your hand is upon this child for Your own glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thought he died.
They resuscitated him and got him to breathing again...but his brain is dead....clinically...but I believe God will heal him completely......being clinically brain dead is to say you are dead....the only thing keeping you alive is the hospital equipment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to give an update on Lil Jack....he was breathing on his own some today....that indicates some brain activity....Yesterday when I posted this prayer request I just knew God was going to do a miracle on this little boy.....during my intercessory prayer I lifted him up before the Father and while I was praying I heard him say.....he is only sleeping....he will wake up in 3 days. So today when I was getting this update I was told that they are planning to start bringing him out of the induced coma in...…(wait for it)………………...3 DAYS! Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to God speaking to me. Keep praying everyone!!!!

Upvote 0

Emily Foster

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟22,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m so sorry to hear about this terrible accident. Be assured I’m standing with you, asking God to touch this little one with His healing hand and provide restoration in a miraculous way. May He surround everyone involved with His comfort and peace at this time.

• Winner
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also one bible verse came to my mind when reading what you shared Heart2Soul, seeing how much faith you have in this, which also touched me and gave me joy.

Mark 5:34

He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

I know there are many more bible verses like this one, but I especially got what I lined under over there to my mind. In this case it will be that your faith has healed the boy, also;

Mark 11:24

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Faith pleases God. :) Looking forward for the "Joy Report" about Jack waking up from his coma/sleep! :tutu:

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also one bible verse came to my mind when reading what you shared Heart2Soul, seeing how much faith you have in this, which also touched me and gave me joy.

Mark 5:34

He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

I know there are many more bible verses like this one, but I especially got what I lined under over there to my mind. In this case it will be that your faith has healed the boy, also;

Mark 11:24

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Faith pleases God. :) Looking forward for the "Joy Report" about Jack waking up from his coma/sleep! :tutu:
Amen Sister, I am in agreement with this! Thank you so much for sharing your faith in trusting His Word! And thank you for adding these scriptures as well. God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to give an update on Lil Jack....he was breathing on his own some today....that indicates some brain activity....Yesterday when I posted this prayer request I just knew God was going to do a miracle on this little boy.....during my intercessory prayer I lifted him up before the Father and while I was praying I heard him say.....he is only sleeping....he will wake up in 3 days. So today when I was getting this update I was told that they are planning to start bringing him out of the induced coma in...…(wait for it)………………...3 DAYS! Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to God speaking to me. Keep praying everyone!!!!
I want everyone to know we serve a Mighty God! A God of Miracle Working Power! Praise Report....today Lil Jack is moving his legs on his own. He had a really big cough when they were messing with his ventilator/tracheostomy and he reached his arm up to try and mess with it. Still not conscious because of the sedation medication for the induced coma but tomorrow is the 3rd day! I SAID TOMORROW IS THE THIRD DAY! And as God spoke it so shall it be! I am just crying rivers of joy and praising Him! THANK YOU PRAYER WARRIORS FOR YOUR PRAYERS OF FAITH AND AGREEMENT!

Upvote 0

Jerri

Jun 26, 2014
✟17,255.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Too awesome! God is still in the miracle doing business. I live for such things because they sow seeds all over. When Lazarus was resurrected from the dead the Bible records many Jews went away and believed in Christ John 12:9-11. May this miracle move many to believing in Christ and lift the faith of the hearers higher.

I want everyone to know we serve a Mighty God! A God of Miracle Working Power! Praise Report....today Lil Jack is moving his legs on his own. He had a really big cough when they were messing with his ventilator/tracheostomy and he reached his arm up to try and mess with it. Still not conscious because of the sedation medication for the induced coma but tomorrow is the 3rd day! I SAID TOMORROW IS THE THIRD DAY! And as God spoke it so shall it be! I am just crying rivers of joy and praising Him! THANK YOU PRAYER WARRIORS FOR YOUR PRAYERS OF FAITH AND AGREEMENT!

• Winner
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't even know how to start this......Lil Jack passed away.....I am so devastated. All those signs of healing and all those positive reports coming in lifted my faith to new heights.....I count how many times I have defended my faith to others about God is a God of miracles and the miracles Jesus did we would do also.
I am sorry but I am struggling with this...I have complained to God about this......and I know all the comments that everyone always offers as an excuse why God didn't heal him....then I ask Him did I not pray right? Is there an exact wording that needed to be prayed that activates the miracle power of God....I just want to know WHY!!!!!!
When God spoke to me about my husband a year before he died....He said this will be the last Christmas you will have with him....for months I argued with God and said NOT SO...Lord for you are MASTER PHYSICIAN...you can heal him....of course He didn't but my husband spoke over his own body about his death...anyway...after he died I just couldn't pray to God for anything anymore....Well after about 10 years in the wilderness I finally came back to having a relationship with my Father.
So here I am today.....emotions in full control of my thoughts.....my words are from my heart or should I say heartache and sorrow...I keep asking God why others are receiving miracles but not everyone....there has to be a reason....besides God chooses who He wants to heal and who He doesn't.....that just doesn't make sense and it negates scripture that says whatever we ask we shall receive.

Okay....I am done venting....pray for Lil Jack's family and all the church members.

Thank you everyone who offered up prayers these last few days.

Forgive me for dumping on you all.....I don't have anyone else at this moment and I needed to get it out.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single