185 False Bible Prophecies? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpyHelperton

May 16, 2005
✟504.00
Faith
Christian
right off I noticed this.

God puts a "lying spirit" in the mouth of his prophets. 22:22
Im confused.
What are they saying the problem is with this one?
It shows very clearly what Gods involvement is in that passage.
That is a very true statement in that verse.

I think these people that make up this lists dont have a clue and are just finding anything they can to ''prove'' there is no God that they will someday answer to.

I dont believe in santa and Im not about to waste a week typing up refutations to his existance.
I think the authors of these lists are a bit scared that God might really be out there and are trying to comfort themselves by attempting to show that He cannot be.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/1kg/22.html#22

Reactions: tqpix
Upvote 0
£

£amb

Wow is all I can say. Someone did a whole lot of typing without studying too much. I realized that after reading the first one about Adam. God did not say he would die physically. Yeah, anybody can glance over the verse and think "hey this dude is still alive". That's the point of studying the bible...to find the truth. Especially when you read with a skeptical heart instead of spiritual heart, you will not get the "meaning" behind anything that was stated.

Upvote 0

SH89

Sola scriptura
Aug 7, 2004
Los Angeles, California
Visit site
✟17,673.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can also explain a few of these...
For example the author wrote, Jesus said "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water, yet no where in the scripture does it say this.
Wasn't jesus quoting isaiah 12:3?
"Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."(isaiah 12:3)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.