16 Raised from the dead in Brazil - Have you seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

lucaspa

Legend
Oct 22, 2002
New York
✟32,309.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Sources:

Revolt Towards: 16 Raised From Dead In Brazil!

Revolt Towards: Followup to the last blog...

16 People RAISED FROM THE DEAD in Brazil – YES! « lovesick & fearless

*I must ask that if someone happens to post Bible verses in their reply, then please don't turn this thread into a debate over Scripture interpretation. Thank you.*

My response is probably very similar to the response of the Jews to reports that Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead -- skepticism.

As I read the report I have several questions:
1. What are the names of the risen? The report talks of "details" but this very important detail is left out. We are never told who the raised actually were. This makes it difficult for others to interview them.
2. What are the names of the 5 Christians? Again, the report says it has all the "details" but the identity of the Christians is left out?
3. Why only 16? Yes, that is the number that the Holy Spirit" gave to them, but why that number? We are told about bodies outside the morgue, but that means the morgue must have been full of bodies. What about them?
4. There is discrepancy in the story about where the bodies were. At one point we are told they were "lined up along the road". Then we are told they were "in the morgue". Then there is mystery as to where the 16th body was.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private