14 days self-isolation bible study time !

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In this time with many are forced to 14 days isolation , it will be a good time to study bible and pray at home .

Any suggestion ? I think we can study new testament once during this time , with praying to Jesus and has a good relationship with Jesus when everything are removed!

jamesbond007

Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2018
Sacramento
✟118,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We got shelter in place now. It's probably a good thing because COVID-19 is in my neighborhood. Two people have died and four more with symptoms waiting to be tested. It happened at a local Presbyterian church.

It's near impossible to be tested. You'll wait on the phone for over four hours and still not get through. I think if you have trouble breathing and call 911, they tell you to go to the hospital. They may not test you there, but just take a sample they can send to a lab. I think if you have traveled to a outbreak country, then they'll move you up in priority to be tested. Unless, you can't breath, they won't be able to do anything more. Basically, it's best to avoid crowds and do the best to not get it. Things happened so fast in a couple of days. The whole state of California may shelter in place next.

Yes, it's a good time to read the Bible. I'll read Isaiah and Samuel. Our church just got through Ruth. Matthew is a difficult one to get through for me.

Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We got shelter in place now. It's probably a good thing because COVID-19 is in my neighborhood. Two people have died and four more with symptoms waiting to be tested. It happened at a local Presbyterian church.

It's near impossible to be tested. You'll wait on the phone for over four hours and still not get through. I think if you have trouble breathing and call 911, they tell you to go to the hospital. They may not test you there, but just take a sample they can send to a lab. I think if you have traveled to a outbreak country, then they'll move you up in priority to be tested. Unless, you can't breath, they won't be able to do anything more. Basically, it's best to avoid crowds and do the best to not get it. Things happened so fast in a couple of days. The whole state of California may shelter in place next.

Yes, it's a good time to read the Bible. I'll read Isaiah and Samuel. Our church just got through Ruth. Matthew is a difficult one to get through for me.

Psalm 91 to you .
God Bless.

Upvote 0