Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In this hour it is difficult to find the right church. Until the time God leads you to the one he desires, it is written that where two or three are gathered in my name I am in the midst. Matt. 18:20. Study the bible and pray together. I can relate as for some time I have been alone. Just found a brother with a kindred heart. I have been meeting with Jesus daily and he is a wonderful friend. Along with that he is preparing me a wonderful ministry.. Praise in music and worship is one of my gifts.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In this hour it is difficult to find the right church. Until the time God leads you to the one he desires, it is written that where two or three are gathered in my name I am in the midst. Matt. 18:20. Study the bible and pray together. I can relate as for some time I have been alone. Just found a brother with a kindred heart. I have been meeting with Jesus daily and he is a wonderful friend. Along with that he is preparing me a wonderful ministry.. Praise in music and worship is one of my gifts.
It can be difficult to find a right church. If the church has an online sermon, try listening to a few of those, to determine if the church stands for the Bible, or for milking tithes for the pastor's BMW. Luckily, my church is where the priest takes a vow of poverty, if I am not mistaken.

Upvote 0