Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just about everyone knows that this is the date the Mayans say that the end of the world is to take place. Or so says Hollywood. In actuality this is the date that the Mayan creator/destroyer god is scheduled to return. According to a recent documentary on the history channel. They said that this God lived in a city in the sky with an army of metal birds. they also have a documentary showing casing different artifacts including models of these "metal birds" or rather solid Gold representations Planes or "sky Ships" of some kind. Not to mention they had a very accurate map of all of the coast lines in the Atlantic Ocean (Including the land mass that is now covered by Ice in the Antarctica.)

Now from a Christian perspective it is very easy to identify these "sky gods" as being false gods.. But what if...

What if they came bearing proof that they were the ones who Planted Adam and Eve on this planet or this "eden." Or, saved Noah and His family, or Gave Samson his strength, or Gave Solomon his wisdom, or Gave power and prophesy to the prophets or Yes, Even Gave Marry Her Baby?!?!?!

What if They had Some sort of video "proof?" What if they still had the actual "Man" who was called the Christ? What if we all got to put our hand in his side or touched where the nails went through? What if He could answer all of the questions that Atheists, Scientists, or even the most devoutly religious had? Again what if He had not only undeniable "video" proof (Or better yet bring people back to witness for themselves) of all of this??

what if everything he said really checked out? What if He had truthfully undeniable proof of who he was? Again, what if ABSOLUTLY everything checked out except one or two biblical inconsistencies? What if He explained these inconsistencies as "errors" that was introduced into the cannon of scripture by man, either by hook or by crook?

what if He had the original letters or the original books hand written by the apostles themselves that showed that "Christianity" was indeed corrupted by subsequent generations? that His "sacrifice" was not to set Christianity apart, but to unite all beliefs under one god? Again if this "man" has the absolute proof what is there to contest his claims?

What if he could unite the world in peace? now what if He wanted us to take a token, or wanted to identify ourselves to segregate ourselves (believers of the true or revealed Christ) From those of us who could not let go the "old" understanding of God? Where would you stand where would your faith be if this Man, this "Christ" had all the answers to satisfy one's intellectual needs and spiritual needs? How could one argue if one's system of value is based on the absolute infallibility of evidence and the logic derived from said evidence? Where would you be if this Christ could full fill all of your Spiritual needs?

If you are not aware already The Christ I was describing was a sci fi interpretation of the Anti Christ. One based in biblical truth. He will be all this world needs, He will be the answer to every question. He has to be if He is going to unite us under one world religion and fool us into taking his mark even after so many of us are diligently looking for it.

The only defense for us is to not be spiritually needy or hungry. this can only be done with a solid relationship with the holy Spirit. If your's is not as strong as you know it could be then simply Ask, Seek and knock as Luke 11:5-13 tells us. We Ask in prayer, we seek in the bible, church and places like this, we knock by repeating this process till we get what we want.

12/21/2012 will come and go and no matter what may or may not happen. the real question is will you be ready to defend your faith from yourself, and how you have been taught to process and accept our media based life styles? we in Christianity think we are often times exempt from foolishness of the world only to be caught off guard or lulled to sleep by our own popular interpretations of scripture.

Reactions: razeontherock

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well Garrick, rapture or no, Jesus plainly said if anyone says to you "here is Christ," do NOT go! He will not be confined to a place you could possibly go to. Not at His next unveiling, anyway. He is Glorified, and "separate from sinners."

Just reading through Drich's description, my skin was crawling at the thought of even trying to go examine the claim. If you ever find yourself in such a position, go the other way and run. Literally.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
here is the thing, no matter what they give me for proof, the only time we will know when Christ truly has returned in if the rapture happens, and i wont believe in any thing that says they are Him until that time.

As "raze" pointed out that is the warning or the lesson of my "dream." If you read my story the Anti Christ literally and convince takes the place of Christ of the Bible, less one or two key Christian components. He will use all manner of trickery to deceive you or cause a serious doubt that will have you question the biblical account.

This "dream" scared me pretty badly especially when I saw myself being one of the followers of what was, or perhaps will be known as the "true Christ." Now i feel compelled to share what i have been shown.

I AM NOT one of the brothers who generally teach or preach from dreams and visions, but this is an exception that has shaken me to the point where I can not remain silent. Even if it makes me look crazy.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well Garrick, rapture or no, Jesus plainly said if anyone says to you "here is Christ," do NOT go! He will not be confined to a place you could possibly go to. Not at His next unveiling, anyway. He is Glorified, and "separate from sinners."

Just reading through Drich's description, my skin was crawling at the thought of even trying to go examine the claim. If you ever find yourself in such a position, go the other way and run. Literally.

I think this world and especially the way western society holds "proof and evidence" at such a premium, that The Anti Christ will be able ride that wave into our lives. all of our lives atheists and religious alike.

It will be Because we all have been trained (All of our lives) to look to evidence first. If we hold evidence to a higher regard than we hold God then we will be subject to the logic that the "evidence" will provide. Leading many in the faith to this "true christ." Once we take this into consideration, Revelations or parts of it anyway, seem to make a little more sense.

Shortly there after there will be a great segregation of those who believe in the "old God" and the new one. The Remnant of the Church will be lumped into the same group as radical Islam. (Which should be foaming at the mouth at this point, and looking to strike down this "christ." maybe in the way of a head wound.) Moderate Islam will be Incorporated in the whole one world religion, just like luke warm christianity. This will be the reason to take the mark. so as to segregate the "crazies" from the believers of the "true christ."

I honestly do not think that the "rapture" will be a widely recognized event. At least not in the sense that the "left behind" series would have us believe. I am thinking a disease or biological weapon designed to take out all who do not get inoculated.(At the time you take the mark of the "true christ") Something that can be triggered or turned on and off quickly and in a controlled manner. Either way i do not think it will be a pleasant experience.

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Mat 18:3
Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Not to create a stir, but look around at the many different gospels being preached today.. Now look at the tv evangelists, I wouldn't see anywhere to place my trust in anything down here..
We're taught One Lord, One Faith and One Baptism in His word(bible), yet how many different gospel are being preached today? Jesus said: many will come in my name saying I am He.. Is Truth seen? Is it taught today?

Look at the horses of Rev..
The white horse: Jesus and the beginning of His ministry with the Apostles..
The red horse: Persecution
The black horse: darkness- search a measure of wheat for a penny
The pale horse: death and hell followed- lies and deceit
See these as in a time line.. Yet these are all present today in the world

It's a time to keep our eyes on Jesus in prayer and meditation, taking time to hear what only He can show us..

God bless

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not to create a stir, but look around at the many different gospels being preached today.. Now look at the tv evangelists, I wouldn't see anywhere to place my trust in anything down here..
We're taught One Lord, One Faith and One Baptism in His word(bible), yet how many different gospel are being preached today? Jesus said: many will come in my name saying I am He.. Is Truth seen? Is it taught today?

Look at the horses of Rev..
The white horse: Jesus and the beginning of His ministry with the Apostles..
The red horse: Persecution
The black horse: darkness- search a measure of wheat for a penny
The pale horse: death and hell followed- lies and deceit
See these as in a time line.. Yet these are all present today in the world

It's a time to keep our eyes on Jesus in prayer and meditation, taking time to hear what only He can show us..

God bless
:amen:

My only concern is the blurring of the line between the God/Christ of the bible and the True, New, or Anti version of Christ that will be send to confuse. The only warning I am desperately trying to communicate is the package of "proof and Evidence" this true christ will be wrapped in. It/He will be wrapped in the appearance of legitimacy to anyone who is looking for a pedigree.

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Mat 18:3
Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
:amen:

My only concern is the blurring of the line between the God/Christ of the bible and the True, New, or Anti version of Christ that will be send to confuse. The only warning I am desperately trying to communicate is the package of "proof and Evidence" this true christ will be wrapped in. It/He will be wrapped in the appearance of legitimacy to anyone who is looking for a pedigree.

Sorry brother, I wasn't speaking against your post.. I was speaking more in the deception that the world is in it's present time.. There were many anti-christs already seen in the Apostles time, yet how many can we even consider today? I was speaking of the many gospels being preached today in churches.. Many different Jesus' are being taught and people holler amen!
The true Jesus is of love, kindness, mercy and forgiveness.. He came to save the lost..
Many gospels are taught today.
Fire and hell
Earth and wood
Brick and stone
Gold and silver
who knows how many more ways Jesus is being taught..

Your post was fine, my apologies..

God bless

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry brother, I wasn't speaking against your post.. I was speaking more in the deception that the world is in it's present time.. There were many anti-christs already seen in the Apostles time, yet how many can we even consider today? I was speaking of the many gospels being preached today in churches.. Many different Jesus' are being taught and people holler amen!
The true Jesus is of love, kindness, mercy and forgiveness.. He came to save the lost..
Many gospels are taught today.
Fire and hell
Earth and wood
Brick and stone
Gold and silver
who knows how many more ways Jesus is being taught..

Your post was fine, my apologies..

God bless
Thank you for your additions to this message.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Just found this: "Mayan scholars, by focusing on the Long Count and not the wave cycles of creation, have chosen the wrong day for the end-point for the Mayan calendar; it's not 12-21-2012, but 10-28-2011."
Oopsie, that's today. Mbe that's why you're suddenly thinking it through.

Mayan Creation Cycle

Adjusted durations
12th- 1223-1617
13th- 1617-2011

Mayan Universal Cycle begins February 10, 2011 | The True Awakening

Something I didn't realize --the phases were not equal, but had more exponential measurements like the shapes of stepped pyramids, with each consecutive phase closing in to shorter time spans, apparently 20 times faster. (Web info.)

The Mayans thought cyclically, and measured spaces between repeated events. They knew about comet returns and planetary loops, repeated meteor showers, and maybe even solar electro-magnetic changes.

God reveals things to us now that we don't know, so imagine what it might take to get a Mayan astronomer to start noticing and measuring destructive phases on the earth. God reveals, and we follow through.

I think your proposal on the return of visitors has some credibility, because documentation was laid out in various civilizations -- through writings, crafts, and proposed architectural decisions.

But why would an off-earth civilization need to be explained as more powerful than God, more influential in what went on across our planet. Sure, maybe there were visits, and maybe information was conveyed. But I think people's minds carry them away when they start extrapolating by replacing everything we know to be true, with that scenario.

Has God been good to us? Has He guided us through our days to help each other and stick closer to His Word?

If so, then consider why a non-deity being would encourage one group to stick so closely to one publication, while another group needed to adhere to another conflicting set of dogma. If an outside-Earth group gave instructions for pyramids or landing zones consistently all over the earth, then why would their religious input differ from one region to another.

Many aspects of world religions are similar of course. But all/most dogmatic that they should avoid the others.

If you get to the point of thinking all Christianity could be replaced by aliens, then you would also need to return to the point of thinking that all alienology could be replaced by God Himself.

Which is bigger, the chicken or the egg?

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just found this: "Mayan scholars, by focusing on the Long Count and not the wave cycles of creation, have chosen the wrong day for the end-point for the Mayan calendar; it's not 12-21-2012, but 10-28-2011."
Oopsie, that's today. Mbe that's why you're suddenly thinking it through.

Mayan Creation Cycle

Adjusted durations
12th- 1223-1617
13th- 1617-2011

Mayan Universal Cycle begins February 10, 2011 | The True Awakening

Something I didn't realize --the phases were not equal, but had more exponential measurements like the shapes of stepped pyramids, with each consecutive phase closing in to shorter time spans, apparently 20 times faster. (Web info.)
Not here to dispute the merits of "web info" against the validity of the History Channel.

I think your proposal on the return of visitors has some credibility, because documentation was laid out in various civilizations -- through writings, crafts, and proposed architectural decisions.
Really the Alien visitor aspects of this "story" was just a vehicle to designed to carry or plausibly explain where or how anyone could speak absolutely about a time period in which we know little about. Or how someone could unite such a divided world. The focus here should be the truths outlined in scripture and not the promise of little green men.

But why would an off-earth civilization need to be explained as more powerful than God, more influential in what went on across our planet.
Again focus on what or how John of Patmos describes the allure and attraction of the Anti Christ. Then look to his reasonings and final purposes.

Sure, maybe there were visits, and maybe information was conveyed. But I think people's minds carry them away when they start extrapolating by replacing everything we know to be true, with that scenario.
Only if they focus on the alien visitation, and all that sci fi has done to deligitmize this subject.
Almost as if it were presented to us this way to purposely let our guard down.

Has God been good to us? Has He guided us through our days to help each other and stick closer to His Word?
Again read revelations. God will be ever present, but my message is one that tell those of us who simply go through the motions of worship will be called away from the luke warm lip service they currently are able to hide behind. Revelations Speaks of one united world religion.. Who do you think will fill that "faith" if 1/3 of the worlds religion refuses to participate?

Ever wonder about the "Great harlot?" and how she and the Anti christ are described as getting along so well? (That is or will the united efforts of the Christian religion) "We" are described that way because we will have sold our souls for a prominent position with the Anti christ and whatever form he takes.

If so, then consider why a non-deity being would encourage one group to stick so closely to one publication, while another group needed to adhere to another conflicting set of dogma. If an outside-Earth group gave instructions for pyramids or landing zones consistently all over the earth, then why would their religious input differ from one region to another.
The God of the bible is (as we currently understand Him to be) Has allowed the division in religion so that "we" may freely choose what we want or rather where we want to spend eternity. The "visitors" to not have to be legitimate "Visitors." Simply look to scripture at the efforts of the devil and his brothers to see the level of deception they are capable of to suit their own goals. They have paraded around as "gods" and mis represented themselves as messengers of the one true God. All to suit their ultimate goals of separating God from his people. So Pretending to be an alien race to gain the allegiance of the majority of the people on this planet is not outside of their scope.

If you get to the point of thinking all Christianity could be replaced by aliens, then you would also need to return to the point of thinking that all alienology could be replaced by God Himself.
:doh:
No, Not all, just the lion share who call themselves Christian but are truly not or unsure in their beliefs. They are the ones that will be subject to the "evidences" of the religion, because they do not know of the "Faith" required to practice it.

Which is bigger, the chicken or the egg?
Chickens are always bigger than their eggs.

I think you read my message with an interest to only explore the alien aspect of it. There is so more more being said than what you have focused your efforts on. Again the alien aspect is to only give us a plausible understanding of where or how all of the minds of the world could have been logically and willingly convinced that what the anti Christ claims is true. This is the meat of the story, and not how it may be plausible for him to do so. Because the FACT of the matter is, that he has already accomplished this task as per the record in the book of Revelations. The only true question is how he accomplished this when we are supposed to be on guard?

My "story" outlines one possibility in that we all have been condition to allow what is deem to be proof and evidence to take precedence in our hearts and minds. If this is the case then these people are enslaved to the logic that the proof/evidence provides, no matter how fantastical the end result.

I am saying this avenue of proof serves as the greatest access to the hearts and minds of the majority of the population. Because those of us who already kneel at the alter and proof/science (atheists) will make up most of this group, along with those who build their beliefs on the "case or evidences of Christ" rather than faith (the doubting Thomas') All of them will have no choice but to believe in the Anti/true-christ.

How can we possibly combat this threat? This is the question I ask and answer in my OP because this is the key to my message. How we are going to be deceived is of less importance than the Universal truth in how we are to fight this deception. Because no matter what happens on 12/21/12 or any other day, if we have our fill of the Holy Spirit we will be in "good" hands.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
DRich, I think you misunderstood me, and I misunderstood your premise in the OP. You did not explain that you were not concerned about the topic, but rather presented it as though you were panicked. With a slight disclaimer after. I was simply trying to reason you down. This is the dreams and visions forum, and I had the impression there was some dream/vision connection with your posts.

Now I don't quite understand why you posted this out of the blue, as though there was an issue that needed to be addressed in this subforum. You are usually in more general advice areas, anyway. Could you explain? I don't quite get your point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
DRich, I think you misunderstood me, and I misunderstood your premise in the OP. You did not explain that you were not concerned about the topic, but rather presented it as though you were panicked. With a slight disclaimer after. I was simply trying to reason you down. This is the dreams and visions forum, and I had the impression there was some dream/vision connection with your posts.

Now I don't quite understand why you posted this out of the blue, as though there was an issue that needed to be addressed in this subforum. You are usually in more general advice areas, anyway. Could you explain? I don't quite get your point.

Sometimes I "see" things for lack of a better term or I come to, or am given to an understanding. This understanding or revelation was given to me, and felt very compelled to share.

The revelation being: how an Anti-christ could be able to infiltrate the Church, all other religions, and skeptical atheistic based society in a way that even Christianity has not been able to do.

In that we all have been trained for generations now to accept the rule of evidence and the chain of logic that supports it. If not "visitors" I believe the Anti Christ will use this tool to up root all who believe without true faith. Fore if we believe in evidences of the Faith (as Thomas did,) rather than Having the faith Christ spoke about. Then when evidences are produced to the contrary of the Faith then we must follow where the evidence leads. therefore abandoning the faith Christ required.

This is why it needs to be shared: because i see a very large shift in the church and even the answers on this website being changed from a faith based/biblical responses, to an evidences based responses. This shift indicates an assimilation of the church's faith into the popular cultures values of what has been called "proof and logic."

Why post in the dreams and visions? I was given over to a picture or a "vision" of me following or falling in step with the rest of the evidence based believers. The book of revelation already records these events as if they have already happened. Our job is to interpret how all of this is possible, and watch out for and be prepared for how all of this is to actually unfold..

I foresee the Anti Christ riding a wave of "proof reason and logic" that will calm the world religions, economic turmoil, and all of the hearts and mind of the current "unbelieving populace." To that end I am asking that we all strengthen our relationships with the holy Spirit to help combat the coming deceptions.

I am not one to stray far from scripture and I do not generally teach from dream visions or experiences. But here in this case everything I have pointed to in the "what is being done" (as apposed to who) is all plausibly backed in scripture.

Upvote 0
Nov 5, 2009
East Coast America
✟8,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I should note, I have had a dream where someone who appeared as Jesus was inviting me on a futuristic large skyship. I was incredibly skeptical and when I saw people onboard who I know in real life to be strong christians I felt grieved and left the ship in a hurry. I've had other dreams where a demon tried convincing me he was an alien and that they created life and religion.

I say this, because I agree that this could be a plausible avenue of seducing a wide range of people. You ask anyone from any facet of society, professors or career men or people who work for a living and a lot of them will say "well there just HAS to be life on other planets." And that right there is opening the can of worms to a scenario that could when presented with evidence (like the op suggested) easily and quickly delude people of every corner of the earth. Simply because it "explains everything" and what was once a theory now is manifested physically and thus people will have to accept or deny it (segregation of the true believers and the seduced, separation of the wheat and tares).

I hope that helped.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I should note, I have had a dream where someone who appeared as Jesus was inviting me on a futuristic large skyship. I was incredibly skeptical and when I saw people onboard who I know in real life to be strong Christians I felt grieved and left the ship in a hurry. I've had other dreams where a demon tried convincing me he was an alien and that they created life and religion.

I say this, because I agree that this could be a plausible avenue of seducing a wide range of people. You ask anyone from any facet of society, professors or career men or people who work for a living and a lot of them will say "well there just HAS to be life on other planets." And that right there is opening the can of worms to a scenario that could when presented with evidence (like the op suggested) easily and quickly delude people of every corner of the earth. Simply because it "explains everything" and what was once a theory now is manifested physically and thus people will have to accept or deny it (segregation of the true believers and the seduced, separation of the wheat and tares).

I hope that helped.

It's almost like we have been conditioned in movies and TV shows over the last 20 years or more to accept the presents of superior race of beings with superior intelligence. It does seem like a natural fit, and the culture seems to be more accepting of the idea like you said.

Honestly I thought by posting this my credibility would be Completely shot here. But i guess it is a testament to how far we have been collectively conditioned to accept the possibility of Alien life. Either way the greater point is not to focus on the possibility of Alien life but the "proof" based belief that may someday unite all of us in the "one world religion" Revelations speaks of.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would say the spirit of the antichrist has conditioned us to believe in a superior race instead of God. It's interesting isn't it? A superior race over God; Demons/Satan over God.

heh

Indeed.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I trust you are aware of a tv series that deals with this, specifically? History channel, if i'm not mistaken. And there's a brother caught up in it. I posted a warning to him about it, and to show for it I have an active infraction for doing so.

If you do not have at least one active infraction, you are not doing something right.

Which show? Because Years of watching the various incarnations of Star gate is what got me started down this road, and when i saw apart of another show on what i think was the history channel I kinda put things together..

Upvote 0