Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Until you read it... as pointed out on page one of this thread --

Rev 19
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.”

Still is limited to who is there fighting against Christ which is not the entire population of the Earth.

Hence...

2 Thess 2
8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Saved vs. those who perish is talking about those who receive immortality and those judged to damnation which happens after the thousand years not at the second coming.

2 Thess 1
when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Yes there will be retribution in the 7 vials of the wrath of God but only some die while the rest will be reigned over by Christ and his saints on the Earth for a thousand years. You keep ignoring what I posted from Rev 2 showing the nations being reigned over after Christ has returned. It's the same nations mentioned in Rev 19 and 20 so it's false to claim all the unsaved die at the second coming. There is also scripture in the OT about the nations coming to worship during the thousand years and punishment for if they refuse so those are the unsaved mortals.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not true -- as we saw on page one of this thread.

All of your claims have been debunked by myself and others in this thread. No one is taken to heaven at the second coming/rapture. Pre-trib believes the same thing but it is found no where in scripture. Christ comes to stay here on Earth when he returns. There isn't a coming after the second coming. A 3rd coming is a false and unbiblical doctrine.

Upvote 0