100%, absolute, irrefutable proof of God's existence

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I trust what He says because He's trustworthy. But I don't know what He means exactly when He says He established the earth upon it's foundations, so that it will not totter forever and ever. Totter doesn't sound very good (as in unstable). I understand the sentiments behind His words as don't think you know a lot. As for Joshua and the sun standing still, I figure if God can make a universe, it's not logical to believe He can't stop the sun or make time stand still.

I invite you to compare the various translations of Psalm 104:5 He set the earth on its foundations, never to be moved.. I suggest the plain sense is abundantly clear.

We might consider the warning to Job, when we next put our faith in so-called modern cosmology.

If God can stop the sun, it means the sun was in motion. This is contrary to the heliocentric theory.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi all. This video is about the plank satellite and how it measured the CMB (cosmic microwave background). The data demonstrates that the universe rotates on an axis, with our solar system being the center of that axis.

Keep in mind, a rotating body would be rotating in the same direction regardless of location.

Nothing in there proves that God Exists.

God showed me what the Universe looks like outside and not even that gives any clue. Only begs more questions than answers.

The proof lies elsewhere. The question people should be asking is NOT whether the Universe is created but if whether the Universe is at all *real*.

The closest I could ever come to describe the Universe in the fewest words possible is "Pandora's Box".

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. This video is about the plank satellite and how it measured the CMB (cosmic microwave background). The data demonstrates that the universe rotates on an axis, with our solar system being the center of that axis.

While I am sure that a video with one comment and 26 views in Youtube will reveal to us the secrets of the universe that experts have missed I will wait for a bit more authorative narrative on subject.

Upvote 0

Qwertyui0p

Dec 20, 2019
New South Wales
✟41,304.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My problem with that is we postulate a God that can't be physically sensed or measured whose very existence cannot be proven but has always existed and yet we say that God created everything physical. And then we say that our physical universe which can be sensed and measured owes its existence to this hypothetical God. Why can't the universe itself have always existed?

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The big bang theory is still the standard cosmological theory. Atheist scientists can blast it in the same way young earth scientists are "blasting" long ages and evolution, but the standard science still goes its way.

Both the Big Bang Theory and the Theory of Evolution are very well established major theories, with enormous levels of verification and evidence. The ToE is stronger, probably, than the BBT, but it's sort of like saying 'steel is fairly strong but titanium alloy is stronger' - either one will serve for tableware with no danger of failure due to stress. At this point there are no known major issues with either theory. Details to be filled in? Yes. Serious difficulties? No.

Upvote 0

John Helpher

John 3:16
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
While I am sure that a video with one comment and 26 views in Youtube will reveal to us the secrets of the universe that experts have missed I will wait for a bit more authorative narrative on subject.

But, what did you think about the substance of the video?

Upvote 0

John Helpher

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Both the Big Bang Theory and the Theory of Evolution are very well established major theories

They are well promoted theories.

At this point there are no known major issues with either theory.

A lot of people don't understand what the theory of evolution itself states. It is a theory to explain how life came to be what it is now without any intelligence, guidance, purpose or intent. That's it.

If you want to say that God used trillions of tiny changes over billions of years, that is not evolution; that is intelligent design. It's an important distinction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The data demonstrates that the universe rotates on an axis, with our solar system being the center of that axis.
Umm.... no. That's a conclusion that the creator of that video arrived at. The actual data doesn't demonstrate that at all, nor does it in any way demand that conclusion.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
In the over 150 years of intense research since the ToE was proposed no intelligence, guidance, purpose or intent has been detected.

It is a theory to explain how life came to be what it is now without any intelligence, guidance, purpose or intent.

If you want to say that God used trillions of tiny changes over billions of years, that is not evolution; that is intelligent design.

Any successful life form will appear designed simply because it is successful.

Upvote 0

John Helpher

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Umm.... no. That's a conclusion that the creator of that video arrived at. The actual data doesn't demonstrate that at all, nor does it in any way demand that conclusion.

Have you seen the data?

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Faith is not the opposite of doubt, faith is the opposite of certainty.
Light is the opposite of darkness
Faith and certainty both have elements of light
Fear, doubt, unbelief, and uncertainty have elements of darkness
Uncertainty would be a better choice of an opposite of faith

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi all. This video is about the plank satellite and how it measured the CMB (cosmic microwave background). The data demonstrates that the universe rotates on an axis, with our solar system being the center of that axis. I'd like to hear what others think. Have you heard of this before? To me it is encouraging information because it's proof that the earth is not just some random, purposeless speck in the vastness of a bleak universe.

It's interesting. But don't expect there to be anything that is "irrefutable" or convincing to people. Even among those who believe in God, there are those who do not accept all that he says. God didn't create a system containing irrefutable evidence of his existence. Only those who accept him also accept the evidence of him.

The universe is in and of itself evidence of God to those who accept him.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The closest I could ever come to describe the Universe in the fewest words possible is "Pandora's Box".

Einstein once said "Not only is the universe difficult to understand, it may be more difficult than we can understand."

Upvote 0