United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The ones that irritate me the most:

*Phone aps---Yeah. Most of them (along with smart phones themselves) are a major pain in the neck.

*Car touchscreens---Oh *DEFINITELY* yes!!!
1f620.png
Get rid of all the computerized crap on cars, AFAIC; just give me crank windows, dial radios, and slide-arm heating controls, and deep-six all the annoying whistles and buzzers and bells that tell you to "Service Stabil-a-trak system soon" and all the other useless garbage that blows chips and costs $7300 to fix.

*Automated telephone systems---Don't even get me started. Just let me talk to a human being, please, and an American human being. I get so sick of trying to access customer service and after being on hold for 84 minutes have some clown from Baloocheestan come on the line and say, "Allo; dis ees Achmed; ow ken I elp yoo? Silence! I keeel yoo!" :mad:

*QR Codes---I hate these. Why does everything have to be accessed through a smart phone, when it's infinitely easier to simply read a tag or a sign or a menu??? Pain in the behind. Another thing is texting. It's a *TELEPHONE*, people! Pick it up and talk! Don't text me!

*Kids and Technology---Well, yeah. My kid is plugged into that friggin' smartphone 24 hours a day. He walks around with headsets on, he looks like an air traffic-controller. He's listening to all that internet crap and you have to scream at him to get his attention. I used to get irritated by it, but now that I've accepted the fact that he's become one of the Borg and there's no hope of retrieval, I deal with it better.