1/2 of Revelation 20 Will be fulfilled in 4 years MAX!

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There is no reason for Jesus to reign on the physical earth when He returns .... It is finished. Everything needed for salvation has been finished (satan was defeated at the cross-death was overcome) ... the door of salvation is open until He returns and the first resurrection happens .... Israel is not Israel. Everything was/is fulfilled in Jesus and it has been done. Everyone regardless of ethnic origin can come to Him now the same way .... through faith.

Romans 2

28A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical.29No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.

Jesus left the earthly temple desolate. He was the final sacrifice for ALL for ALL time.

Matthew 23:38
Amplified Bible
Listen carefully: your house is being left to you desolate [completely abandoned by God and destitute of His protection]!

Hebrews 10:10

12But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God. 13Since that time, He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet, 14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

Believers are Israel by faith in Jesus, because Jesus Christ is Himself the true Israel. ALL covenants are fulfilled in Him.

He does not dwell in temples made by man.

Acts 7:48

New American Standard Bible
However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands; as the prophet says:

Hebrews 9:26-28 ESV​

For then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him (1st resurrection).
There is a reason... It's a prophesy that must be fulfilled.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is a reason... It's a prophesy that must be fulfilled.
It is not about literal Israel,

Galatians 3:7-9

7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” 9

So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

This text is significant to draw out that Spiritual Israel, as defined in Romans 9:6-9, is made up of those who believe.

The spiritual sons of Abraham, receive this covenant promise, are those who have faith in Jesus Christ.

7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” 9 So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
This text is significant to draw out that Spiritual Israel, as defined in Romans 9:6-9, is made up of those who believe. The spiritual sons of Abraham, who receive this covenant promise, are those who have faith in Jesus Christ.

There is indeed more prophesy that needs to play out, but the literal state of Israel and Christ reigning on earth is not one of them.

All who come to Jesus (including modern day Jews) through faith with a sincere heart receive the promise of Abraham .... it is based on the condition of the heart.

The promise to Abraham will literally fulfilled when Jesus returns and gathers all the saved unto Himself (1st resurrection) .... until then Israel is spiritual ... and we have a spiritual relationship with Him.

John views the innumerable multitude of Revelation 7:9 as the fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise. And those who inherit these promises include all believing Jews, all those who have descended physically from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and have put their trust in Christ, as well as, equally and together with all believing Gentiles.

It's a done deal .... we are just waiting for Jesus to return. Everything is fulfilled in Christ.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It is not about literal Israel,

7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” 9

So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

This text is significant to draw out that Spiritual Israel, as defined in Romans 9:6-9, is made up of those who believe.

The spiritual sons of Abraham, receive this covenant promise, are those who have faith in Jesus Christ.

This text is significant to draw out that Spiritual Israel, as defined in Romans 9:6-9, is made up of those who believe. The spiritual sons of Abraham, who receive this covenant promise, are those who have faith in Jesus Christ.

There is indeed more prophesy that needs to play out, but the literal state of Israel and Christ reigning on earth is not one of them.

All who come to Jesus (including modern day Jews) through faith with a sincere heart receive the promise of Abraham .... it is based on the condition of the heart.

The promise to Abraham will literally fulfilled when Jesus returns and gathers all the saved unto Himself (1st resurrection) .... until then Israel is spiritual ... and we have a spiritual relationship with Him.

John views the innumerable multitude of Revelation 7:9 as the fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise. And those who inherit these promises include all believing Jews, all those who have descended physically from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and have put their trust in Christ, as well as, equally and together with all believing Gentiles.

It's a done deal .... we are just waiting for Jesus to return. Everything is fulfilled in Christ.
I disagree.
Fine me in paradise, when all is said and done and we can sit on a bench by the river of life and talk about all the things we had wrong..

God bless.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I disagree.
Fine me in paradise, when all is said and done and we can sit on a bench by the river of life and talk about all the things we had wrong..

God bless.
Look forward to it. ;o)

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, this world has been in battle since Cain killed Able. Genesis 4:8
Hence, it was gifted to the Manchildwarrior, Revelation 19:13
a man who was made warrior and become an Angel no doubt. Revelation 12:5
The MCW, is seen as the Lion incarnate, Revelation 5:5 where Christ is seen as the Lamb's incarnate. John 1:29
Together they band as left and right to defeat the snake, who is the devil's incarnate. Daniel 4:23

"As the manchild ascended with wings above the battlefield.
We must too learn how to soar above it all.
even if we are to lose a battle,
will have already won the war.
for the Angel of Death was defeated and now belongs to him...." Romans 6:9

The MCW is the Angel of War.

Both of whom are Angels of God.

because he was a man and made an Angel,
the door of angelhood is open and we too are made Angels..
Revelation 5:11
Jesus is not an angelic being .... He was not created .... He was God himself incarnate (God in the flesh) .... we are human and will always be human. .... created beings are just that ... God's creations. .... angel in the sense of being a messenger (sure) .... in form (no) .... Jesus retains human form ... but also retains His divine nature.

Matthew 22:30, a related verse, says simply, “For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.”

When we die, we will not become angels. We will be like them in that we will live forever and have no need for marriage (in heaven). There will be no exclusive or sexual relationships in heaven. Every person will enjoy perfect spiritual relationships with others ... in heaven and on the new earth.

but .... I will say this .... when God recreates the new earth I believe it is highly likely mankind will resume God's original intent for mankind (before the fall) ... and part of that was to reproduce. His Word also talks about children being on the new earth ... so are these resurrected children or will procreation continue ... or both? Hard to say. Both I think.

This was said to them before the fall of mankind.

Genesis 1:28, ESV: And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Humans will take on is His sinless character and will truly live as God originally created mankind (in human form, sinless) and for eternity (will once again have access to the Tree of Life)! AMEN!!!! Can't wait!

I believe Jesus will certainly have dominion over the new earth ... but ... He will joyfully share that dominion with His people. This is how we will reign with Him on the new earth .... shared dominion led by Christ's unfailing perfection.

Reactions: Panthers
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus is not an angelic being .... He was not created .... He was God himself incarnate (God in the flesh) .... we are human and will always be human. .... created beings are just that ... God's creations. .... angel in the sense of being a messenger (sure) .... in form (no) .... Jesus retains human form ... but also retains His divine nature.

Matthew 22:30, a related verse, says simply, “For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.”

When we die, we will not become angels. We will be like them in that we will live forever and have no need for marriage (in heaven). There will be no exclusive or sexual relationships in heaven. Every person will enjoy perfect spiritual relationships with others ... in heaven and on the new earth.

but .... I will say this .... when God recreates the new earth I believe it is highly likely mankind will resume God's original intent for mankind (before the fall) ... and part of that was to reproduce. His Word also talks about children being on the new earth ... so are these resurrected children or will procreation continue ... or both? Hard to say. Both I think.

This was said to them before the fall of mankind.

Genesis 1:28, ESV: And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Humans will take on is His sinless character and will truly live as God originally created mankind (in human form, sinless) and for eternity (will once again have access to the Tree of Life)! AMEN!!!! Can't wait!

I believe Jesus will certainly have dominion over the new earth ... but ... He will joyfully share that dominion with His people. This is how we will reign with Him on the new earth .... shared dominion led by Christ's unfailing perfection.

The Trinity is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Each are the same but are of different form.

The Father is Inorganic, Genesis 1:26
The Son is Organic, Matthew 1:23
The Holy Spirit is Quantum. John 14:20

Belonging to the Father is the First Testament (Old)
Belonging to the Son is the Second Testament (New)
Belonging to the Holy Spirit is the Third Testament (Future)

The Father is Completely Aware, 1 John 3:20
The Son is Half Aware, Mark 13:32
and the Holy Spirit who dwell in men, Partially Aware. John 14:26

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:20

Christ by definition is/was an Angel,
as all of Revelation is a message given to John of Patmos, via the Angel of Jesus Christ who explicitly says...

I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8

Jesus is already inside all of us, we just need to accept him. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Trinity is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Each are the same but are of different form.

The Father is Inorganic, Genesis 1:26
The Son is Organic, Matthew 1:23
The Holy Spirit is Quantum. John 14:20

Belonging to the Father is the First Testament (Old)
Belonging to the Son is the Second Testament (New)
Belonging to the Holy Spirit is the Third Testament (Future)

The Father is Completely Aware, 1 John 3:20
and the Holy Spirit who dwell in men, Partially Aware. John 14:26

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:20

Christ by definition is/was an Angel,
as all of Revelation is a message given to John of Patmos, via the Angel of Jesus Christ who explicitly says...

I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8

Jesus is already inside all of us, we just need to accept him. ;)
I don't agree with this.

I think that it is dangerous to conclude that God the Father knows something that the Son does not, when both are God, and both are omniscient.

Though Jesus was clear that He would return, He also explained that the details for when it would happen is not ours to know.

But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only (Matthew 24:36 ESV).

Not even the angels know the day Jesus will return ... it's not theirs to know either.

The point of the passages is we are to watch ... Christ being omniscient .... certainly knows what the Father knows.

Jesus is fully deity and fully man .... difficult to understand .... angelic beings are not deities ... they are created beings. Jesus is not a created being .... He has always been.

All things were created through Jesus and for Jesus (Colossians 1:16). He is the Alpha and Omega (Revelation 22:13). Scripture speaks of God in the same way. Jesus is God. Jesus said that if someone had seen Him they had seen the Father (John 14:8–11). The Father and He are one (John 10:30). Jesus is the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15). He is God in bodily form, the second person of the Trinity. Jesus is "begotten and not made." Jesus was with the Father before the creation of the world and enjoyed the eternal fellowship of both God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

God is not bound by finite limitations; he is not bound by time or space. He is three-in-one, he can manifest himself however he chooses;

The 3 are one ... complete unity in purpose and function ... yet individual beings that have always existed.

Jesus knows what the Father knows, because He is omniscient.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't agree with this.

I think that it is dangerous to conclude that God the Father knows something that the Son does not, when both are God, and both are omniscient.

Though Jesus was clear that He would return, He also explained that the details for when it would happen is not ours to know.

But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only (Matthew 24:36 ESV).

Not even the angels know the day Jesus will return ... it's not theirs to know either.

The point of the passages is we are to watch ... Christ being omniscient .... certainly knows what the Father knows.

Jesus is fully deity and fully man .... difficult to understand .... angelic beings are not deities ... they are created beings. Jesus is not a created being .... He has always been.

All things were created through Jesus and for Jesus (Colossians 1:16). He is the Alpha and Omega (Revelation 22:13). Scripture speaks of God in the same way. Jesus is God. Jesus said that if someone had seen Him they had seen the Father (John 14:8–11). The Father and He are one (John 10:30). Jesus is the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15). He is God in bodily form, the second person of the Trinity. Jesus is "begotten and not made." Jesus was with the Father before the creation of the world and enjoyed the eternal fellowship of both God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

God is not bound by finite limitations; he is not bound by time or space. He is three-in-one, he can manifest himself however he chooses;

The 3 are one ... complete unity in purpose and function ... yet individual beings that have always existed.

Jesus knows what the Father knows, because He is omniscient.
You heard me say,
I am going away and I am coming back to you.’
If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father,
for the Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You heard me say,
I am going away and I am coming back to you.’
If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father,
for the Father is greater than I.
John 14:28
The fact that Jesus said, "My Father is greater than I" has led some to conclude that he was lesser in nature than God the Father. However this statement refers to Jesus' state of humiliation that he took when he became a human being. It is not in reference to His divine nature.

Reactions: Panthers
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact that Jesus said, "My Father is greater than I" has led some to conclude that he was lesser in nature than God the Father. However this statement refers to Jesus' state of humiliation that he took when he became a human being. It is not in reference to His divine nature.
Who sits on the throne and who sits to right of him?

I believe Jesus became all aware after earth and next to the Father.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who sits on the throne and who sits to right of him?

I believe Jesus became all aware after earth and next to the Father.

Difficult to understand fully God ... and fully man .... either that .... or He knew but it was not too be disclosed at that time ... I think more along that line.

John 16:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Difficult to understand fully God ... and fully man .... either that .... or He knew but it was not too be disclosed at that time ... I think more along that line.

John 16:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
i have narrowed it down to an awareness/distraction problem.

God is total knowing hence he is fully aware.
As emulations of Christ, we are partially aware of this.
the stranger, aka the neighbour, is UNAWARE of all these things.

when we are always minding God, we start becoming more aware and more like him

when we start minding our neighbour, we start forgetting the fundamentals and become unaware.
"keeping up with the jones's"

because of the partial awareness people forget how to communicate with the all aware.

the first clue that someone is partially aware is that they ask.
However, this underestimates and contradicts that which is divine and all knowing.

God knows what we require before we ask, therefore we should always be ready to recieve.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Is this meant to be a serious thread?

With all the "grace=greys" stuff I can't tell if this thread is meant to be poking fun of the ways people butcher the book of the Revelation to make it say whatever they want, or if the OP is genuinely suggesting that grace literally refers to little green men in flying saucers.

Edit: Nevermind, it appears I got lost and wandered into the Conspiracy Theory board on accident again.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is this meant to be a serious thread?

With all the "grace=greys" stuff I can't tell if this thread is meant to be poking fun of the ways people butcher the book of the Revelation to make it say whatever they want, or if the OP is genuinely suggesting that grace literally refers to little green men in flying saucers.

Edit: Nevermind, it appears I got lost and wandered into the Conspiracy Theory board on accident again.

-CryptoLutheran
there is no organic life(greenmen) inside a UAP/UFO. its purely inorganic (machine/ancient ai)

the only difference between natural intelligence(organic intelligence) and artificial intelligence(inorganic intelligence) is speed and duration.
both however will reach the same conclusion, just that one does it quicker and remembers forever.
Well, I guess we can go ahead and cut Revelation 1:1-3 out of our Bibles then….
why is that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
there is no organic life(greenmen) inside a UAP/UFO. its purely inorganic (machine/ancient ai)
Citation required.
why is that?
Because in order to accept your view as true and correct, one must view Revelation 1:1-3 (and about 100 other NT scriptures) as false and incorrect, or at the very least must be spiritualized and allegorized away into meaningless arglebargle, rendering them totally useless and irrelevant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Citation required.

Because in order to accept your view as true and correct, one must view Revelation 1:1-3 (and about 100 other NT scriptures) as false and incorrect, or at the very least must be spiritualized and allegorized away into meaningless arglebargle, rendering them totally useless and irrelevant.

you can download the files yourself and come to your own conclusion.
last year i personally witnessed one with binoculars. broad day light.

i still dont understand your confict.

over 2 dozen prophecies were fulfilled in 2020 because of this "pandemic"

the beast of the earth is the wuhan horseshoe bat. it is not a coincidence that its named after the horsemen.

the beast who come from the earth (cave)
who speaks like a dragon (sonar)
and who had two horns like a lamb (ears)

because of the bat, almost all were forced to take a mark in the right hand (999 sanitzer, 666 when tip upside down and applied)
and or a temp scan on the forehead.

because of the wrath of the Lamb,
all hid in their caves and covered themselves (masks lockdowns)

the beast of the sea, is a variant of a UFO,
who has many names blasphemous to God...

UFO
ALIEN
UAP
MARTIAN
ET
SAUCER
TIC TAC...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

the beast of the earth is the wuhan horseshoe bat. it is not a coincidence that its named after the horsemen.

because of the bat, almost all were forced to take a mark in the right hand (999 sanitzer, 666 when tip upside down and applied)

UFO
ALIEN
UAP
MARTIAN
ET
SAUCER
TIC TAC...

Well, I guess we can make scripture say whatever we want then, and anyone at all can authoritatively claim ANY event they choose as the fulfillment of prophesy.

Caves are Surgical Masks
Horns are ears
Hand washing is the Mark of the Beast
Dragons have Sonar

There is, apparently, an endless opportunity to twist and contort scripture to make it say whatever we want.

Nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

UFO
ALIEN
UAP
MARTIAN
ET
SAUCER
TIC TAC...

The virus did not come from a bat.
The vax is not the mark.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The virus did not come from a bat.
The vax is not the mark.

True.

That said, these two claims seem like the least problematic ones being made in this thread.

Just about everything being said here is laughably ridiculous. The claim that the vaccine is the mark of the beast is still laughably ridiculous, but because everything else is so much more ridiculous it's almost reasonable by comparison.

Ordinarily it's pretty ridiculous to say that the moon landing was a hoax, but if one compares that with the claim that lizard people secretly rule the world, it sounds a lot less crazy by comparison.

Once I started reading about grace meaning greys it actually hurt my brain a little.

Beside the obvious fact that "grace" and "greys" don't even sound similar, is the OP unaware of the fact that the Bible wasn't written in English, and the word clearly written down (at least in the Greek of the New Testament) is χάρις (charis). Words meaning "grace" or "mercy" in Hebrew include רחם (racham) or sometimes חן (hen).

No little green men in flying saucers.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0