1/2 of Revelation 20 Will be fulfilled in 4 years MAX!

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟798,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Beside the obvious fact that "grace" and "greys" don't even sound similar, is the OP unaware of the fact that the Bible wasn't written in English, and the word clearly written down (at least in the Greek of the New Testament) is χάρις (charis). Words meaning "grace" or "mercy" in Hebrew include רחם (racham) or sometimes חן (hen).

No little green men in flying saucers.

-CryptoLutheran
charis and hen huh?

Well that's proof right there.
I saw a hen on a chair the other day through my binoculars, in broad daylight, which I know now is clear fulfillment of end times prophecy.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The virus did not come from a bat.
The vax is not the mark.
the wuhan lab is based by a well known bat cave that harbours many viruses. is why they placed the lab in wuhan.

the virus primary came from the bat, was manipulated by drug dealers and forcibly injected into 80 % of the western world.

.... its all in revelations for those who understand revelation

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
True.

That said, these two claims seem like the least problematic ones being made in this thread.

Just about everything being said here is laughably ridiculous. The claim that the vaccine is the mark of the beast is still laughably ridiculous, but because everything else is so much more ridiculous it's almost reasonable by comparison.

Ordinarily it's pretty ridiculous to say that the moon landing was a hoax, but if one compares that with the claim that lizard people secretly rule the world, it sounds a lot less crazy by comparison.

Once I started reading about grace meaning greys it actually hurt my brain a little.

Beside the obvious fact that "grace" and "greys" don't even sound similar, is the OP unaware of the fact that the Bible wasn't written in English, and the word clearly written down (at least in the Greek of the New Testament) is χάρις (charis). Words meaning "grace" or "mercy" in Hebrew include רחם (racham) or sometimes חן (hen).

No little green men in flying saucers.

-CryptoLutheran
i am aware that God is in all things therefore all things will reveal the true nature of God.

In God's kingdom, there are no accidents nor coincidences.

In latin texts, the ark was made from gopherwoods, yet gophers are only found in NorthAmerica, leading to the vindications that Noahs ark was built from redwoods and that the garden of eden is in central america making the manchineel tree and its fruit, the forbidden fruit.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
i am aware that God is in all things therefore all things will reveal the true nature of God.

In latin texts, the ark was made from gopherwoods, yet gophers are only found in NorthAmerica, leading to the vindications that Noahs ark was built from redwoods and that the garden of eden is in central america making the manchineel tree and its fruit, the forbidden fruit.

Nope.

None of that is true.

Genesis 6:14 in the Latin text of the Vugate is

ac tibi arcam de lignis laevigatis; mansiunculas in arca facies, et bitumine linies intrinsecus et extrinsecus.

The expression the Latin uses is de lignis laevigatis.

The word "gopher" is Hebrew, גֹפֶר‎, and it has no relationship with the North American gopher, which either gets its name from a borrowing of the French word gaufre, meaning "honeycomb", or else from the indigenous Muskogean word referring to a hollow within the ground.

The Hebrew word is of unknown meaning, but it has absolutely no relationship with the North American gopher. In the same way that if I say "I can do this" I am not referring to a can of tuna fish. Sometimes words sound similar or even the same; but two similar or same sounding words can have radically different meanings and radically different etymologies. While both can and can sound the same and are spelled the same in English, and both have Germanic roots, they are ultimately derived from very different things: one ultimately from the Proto-Indo-European root -gno "to know" from which also the Greek word gnosis, the Latin word cogito, and the English word know all are derived from; and the other from a Germanic term referring to a tankard or container, likely a borrowing from the Latin canna, meaning "container").

Learn before trying to teach. The year is 2023, there is literally a world of resources one has at their disposal, dictionaries, encyclopedias, thesauruses, lexicons, and even digitized copies and translations of ancient written documents. It is entirely possible, with just a little bit of effort, to study things. Develop the tools for critical thinking and analysis, learn how to search down sources, and do some reasonable amount of homework before presuming to try and pontificate on the meaning of something.

If you are unwilling to do the bare minimum of work when it comes to the reading and study of the Bible, then you are not in any position to be trying to educate anyone about the Bible or its meaning.

You need to be learning, not teaching.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
the wuhan lab is based by a well known bat cave that harbours many viruses. is why they placed the lab in wuhan.

the virus primary came from the bat, was manipulated by drug dealers and forcibly injected into 80 % of the western world.

.... its all in revelations for those who understand revelation

Spreading lies and rumors is a disservice to yourself, not to mention an insult to the general intelligence of other people.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope.

None of that is true.

Genesis 6:14 in the Latin text of the Vugate is

ac tibi arcam de lignis laevigatis; mansiunculas in arca facies, et bitumine linies intrinsecus et extrinsecus.

The expression the Latin uses is de lignis laevigatis.

The word "gopher" is Hebrew, גֹפֶר‎, and it has no relationship with the North American gopher, which either gets its name from a borrowing of the French word gaufre, meaning "honeycomb", or else from the indigenous Muskogean word referring to a hollow within the ground.

The Hebrew word is of unknown meaning, but it has absolutely no relationship with the North American gopher. In the same way that if I say "I can do this" I am not referring to a can of tuna fish. Sometimes words sound similar or even the same; but two similar or same sounding words can have radically different meanings and radically different etymologies. While both can and can sound the same and are spelled the same in English, and both have Germanic roots, they are ultimately derived from very different things: one ultimately from the Proto-Indo-European root -gno "to know" from which also the Greek word gnosis, the Latin word cogito, and the English word know all are derived from; and the other from a Germanic term referring to a tankard or container, likely a borrowing from the Latin canna, meaning "container").

Learn before trying to teach. The year is 2023, there is literally a world of resources one has at their disposal, dictionaries, encyclopedias, thesauruses, lexicons, and even digitized copies and translations of ancient written documents. It is entirely possible, with just a little bit of effort, to study things. Develop the tools for critical thinking and analysis, learn how to search down sources, and do some reasonable amount of homework before presuming to try and pontificate on the meaning of something.

If you are unwilling to do the bare minimum of work when it comes to the reading and study of the Bible, then you are not in any position to be trying to educate anyone about the Bible or its meaning.

You need to be learning, not teaching.

-CryptoLutheran
the ark was built in N.A. using gopherwoods (redwoods)
the garden of eden is in central america

boats dont stay in one spot, espcially for 150 days..

camels too originated from N.a. not the m.e.

but you can regress and i will progress.

Revelation 22:11

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Gopher wood is believed to be a term for wood placed together in layers like plywood only with pitch (tar) inbetween the layers.

Another belief is that it was a type of wood that is no longer around after the flood.

It most definitely does not have anything to do with "gophers" which most definitely would have been on the ark anyway.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
the ark was built in N.A. using gopherwoods (redwoods)
the garden of eden is in central america

boats dont stay in one spot, espcially for 150 days..

camels too originated from N.a. not the m.e.

but you can regress and i will progress.

Revelation 22:11
Where do you get this stuff?

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where do you get this stuff?
modern science amalgamated into scripture.
gophers are only found in na.
camels originated from N.A.
Screenshot_20230213-183748_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gopher wood is believed to be a term for wood placed together in layers like plywood only with pitch (tar) inbetween the layers.

Another belief is that it was a type of wood that is no longer around after the flood.

It most definitely does not have anything to do with "gophers" which most definitely would have been on the ark anyway.
Redwoods are the perfect tree to build arks with.
they were called gopherwoods for obvious reasons...
63a08135-c756-4bd7-9ddb-9c89aa8ed905-chandelier-tree.jpg

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
good, enjoy the tribulation.
Kinda odd response... don't you think?

I mean really, in all seriousness, no matter if you're right or I'm right... we both get to spend eternitiy in paradise.

Why would our view of prophetic events to come.... and our disagreement of them... mean either one of us would warrent the salutation of "Enjoy the Tribulation"..

If this is the tribulation... right now... of course I can enjoy it. Even with all the evil in the world today.. I still see joy in my life and God's creation.

Nobody... and I mean absolutely nobody is going to enjoy the "Great Tribulation".

I thank God that He will not let us endure it. We are to "comfort each other with those words"

I don't find it comforting, when I am fully aware of what God's wrath will place on this earth..... of people telling me that we will have to go through it. No comfort at all.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kinda odd response... don't you think?

I mean really, in all seriousness, no matter if you're right or I'm right... we both get to spend eternitiy in paradise.

Why would our view of prophetic events to come.... and our disagreement of them... mean either one of us would warrent the salutation of "Enjoy the Tribulation"..

If this is the tribulation... right now... of course I can enjoy it. Even with all the evil in the world today.. I still see joy in my life and God's creation.

Nobody... and I mean absolutely nobody is going to enjoy the "Great Tribulation".

I thank God that He will not let us endure it. We are to "comfort each other with those words"

I don't find it comforting, when I am fully aware of what God's wrath will place on this earth..... of people telling me that we will have to go through it. No comfort at all.
I am an odd cat.

the King of Kings left Heaven to enter Paradise..
Luke 23:43

therefore Heaven is now and Paradise is next.
However, in Heaven there is still war waging.
Satan and his galoots are still sacrificing animals and people.

a very big no no in Heaven, especially if one wants to enter paradise.

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0