1/2 of Revelation 20 Will be fulfilled in 4 years MAX!

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What you typed is that the half you feel will be fulfilled in 4 years? If so why do you feel the sentencing of judgement will be fulfilled before the other events prophesied before it?

The mark of the beast hasn't taken place people are still free to buy sell and trade etc etc as they choose. People are not being forced to worship anything or anyone they choose not to nor volunteering to worship or follow any single worldwide leadership.

Personally I think we are nearing midway, I see all of the prophecies taking place except the days of Noah and the revealing of the man of sin, the son of perdition (2 Thessalonians 2:3) who is the abomination of desolation of standing where it ought not (Matthew 24:15

The mark of the beast has taken place.
||=||MODERNA||--------------
The beast is the wuhan horseshoe bat.
whom comes from the earth (bat caves)
who speaks like a dragon (sonar echoing)
and who has two horns(ears like a lamb)

St John of Patmos like many people may never have seen a bat before, therefore in is vision he gave the best description.
that of a bat!

the same BAT who started a world end and had everyone, rich and poor free and bond, hiding in their caves.

OVER 2 DOZEN PROPHECIES WERE FULFILLED VIA PANDEMIC!

Matthew 24:33

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The mark of the beast hasn't taken place
That isn't true,
First you would have to know what the mark is and Looks like to know if this was true or not but you don't
the United States is Mystery Babylon,
The UNITED STATES,
We are starving the world, WE are.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That isn't true,
First you would have to know what the mark is and Looks like to know if this was true or not but you don't
the United States is Mystery Babylon,
The UNITED STATES,
We are starving the world, WE are.
I agree. it is mystery Babylon and it's unofficial capital is New York City.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello Jacksbratt, satan prince of the universe? really? NO!! i agree we are not yet in the tribulation but I am certain we are close to the end.

Peace,

JFF
We are cerainly close to the end. I agree.
However,

Scripture makes it clear that the devil—Satan—is currently in charge of planet Earth. Even Jesus Christ Himself, shortly before His arrest and crucifixion, acknowledged Satan’s authority: “I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me” (John 14:30). From: Questions and Answers

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions. From: How is Satan god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4)? | GotQuestions.org

This is Jesus talking... Read the entire chapter of John 16 and you will see for sure......The "Prince of this world" is Satan.

John 16:11
King James Version
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Reactions: Panthers
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The book of Revelation's main point that the end times is about worship .... the war is between God and satan and God is the one who will end it. There is no reason for Jesus to rule on earth ... all that was needed for salvation was finished at the cross. It is finished!

The door of salvation is open to anyone until He returns.

When He returns (in full glory) no one on earth can survive that power other than those who are resurrected and taken to heaven.

2 Thessalonians 2

The Man of Lawlessness

1Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed. 4He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

5Do you not remember that I told you these things while I was still with you? 6And you know what is now restraining him, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the majesty of His arrival.

9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

Judgement for all has taken place before He returns.

Revelation 22

12“Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
You may be interested in this comentary:

Here's a portion:

The millennium (also known as the millennial kingdom) is the 1,000-year reign of Jesus after the tribulation and before the Great White Throne Judgment of the wicked. During the millennium, Jesus will reign as king over Israel and all the nations of the world (Isaiah 2:4; 42:1). The world will live in peace (Isaiah 11:6–9; 32:18), Satan will be bound (Revelation 20:1–3), and, at the beginning, everyone will worship God (Isaiah 2:2–3). The purpose of the 1,000-year reign is to fulfill various promises God made to the world. Some of these promises, called covenants, were given specifically to Israel. Others were given to Jesus, the nations of the world, and creation. Jesus’ 1,000-year reign will be a time of promises kept.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We are cerainly close to the end. I agree.
However,

Scripture makes it clear that the devil—Satan—is currently in charge of planet Earth. Even Jesus Christ Himself, shortly before His arrest and crucifixion, acknowledged Satan’s authority: “I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me” (John 14:30). From: Questions and Answers

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions. From: How is Satan god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4)? | GotQuestions.org

This is Jesus talking... Read the entire chapter of John 16 and you will see for sure......The "Prince of this world" is Satan.

John 16:11​

King James Version​

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

yes friend, the evil one is the prince of this world, i totally agree, we see the increasing sign of his desperation, the end is near i feel it in my bones.

JFF

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you not remember that I told you these things while I was still with you?
------
6And you know what is now restraining him, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.
---the Grace/Grey's of God is restraining him---
7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way.
----this thread is revealing putin is the man of lawlessness and that the Grace of God is restraining him ----
8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the majesty of His arrival.
---- officially revealed in 4 years when the palaces are open for all to see ----
9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder,
--- Putler has SATAN 2 hypersonic missiles (PRINCE of the AIR) ----
10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them.
--- russia does not need more land ---
11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie,
--- PANDEMIC (PUTIN is paranoid about COViD) ---
12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.
--- mostly all were exposed to pandemic and made paranoid---

that's how i read it and interpret it.
The lawlessness one is a religious power (against the laws of God) .... Putin is not a religious power ....

God sends a strong delusion to those who choose not to believe the gospel of Christ.

The "war" is between God and satan .... its about worship

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The lawlessness one is a religious power (against the laws of God) .... Putin is not a religious power ....

God sends a strong delusion to those who choose not to believe the gospel of Christ.

The "war" is between God and satan .... its about worship
there is much lawlessness in the world. it does not just pertain to just the churches.
7 churches were already in judgment in Revelation 2.
the 7 churches represent 7 bodies of people with 7 angels as their head.
only one of the 7 churches is actually a church.
however each of the 7 belong to God and are used to fulfill his will.

I agree, worship is pretty big as it will define a person.
Though most of the battle is because of ignorance.
Many people think they are a God today, including the Devil;

it wasnt long ago that everyone was hiding and hoarding toilet paper, including the Devil.

the MCW has him exactly where he wants him.
be patient, and stop sacrificing animals.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You may be interested in this comentary:

Here's a portion:

The millennium (also known as the millennial kingdom) is the 1,000-year reign of Jesus after the tribulation and before the Great White Throne Judgment of the wicked. During the millennium, Jesus will reign as king over Israel and all the nations of the world (Isaiah 2:4; 42:1). The world will live in peace (Isaiah 11:6–9; 32:18), Satan will be bound (Revelation 20:1–3), and, at the beginning, everyone will worship God (Isaiah 2:2–3). The purpose of the 1,000-year reign is to fulfill various promises God made to the world. Some of these promises, called covenants, were given specifically to Israel. Others were given to Jesus, the nations of the world, and creation. Jesus’ 1,000-year reign will be a time of promises kept.
There is no reason for Jesus to reign on the physical earth when He returns .... It is finished. Everything needed for salvation has been finished (satan was defeated at the cross-death was overcome) ... the door of salvation is open until He returns and the first resurrection happens .... Israel is not Israel. Everything was/is fulfilled in Jesus and it has been done. Everyone regardless of ethnic origin can come to Him now the same way .... through faith.

Romans 2

28A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical.29No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.

Jesus left the earthly temple desolate. He was the final sacrifice for ALL for ALL time.

Matthew 23:38
Amplified Bible
Listen carefully: your house is being left to you desolate [completely abandoned by God and destitute of His protection]!

Hebrews 10:10

12But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God. 13Since that time, He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet, 14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

Believers are Israel by faith in Jesus, because Jesus Christ is Himself the true Israel. ALL covenants are fulfilled in Him.

He does not dwell in temples made by man.

Acts 7:48

New American Standard Bible
However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands; as the prophet says:

Hebrews 9:26-28 ESV​

For then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him (1st resurrection).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is no reason for Jesus to reign on the physical earth when He returns .... It is finished. Everything needed for salvation has been finished (satan was defeated at the cross-death was overcome) ... the door of salvation is open until He returns and the first resurrection happens .... Israel is not Israel. Everything was/is fulfilled in Jesus and it has been done. Everyone regardless of ethnic origin can come to Him now the same way .... through faith.

Romans 2

28A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical.29No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.

Jesus left the earthly temple desolate. He was the final sacrifice for ALL for ALL time.

Amplified Bible
Listen carefully: your house is being left to you desolate [completely abandoned by God and destitute of His protection]!

12But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God. 13Since that time, He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet, 14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

Believers are Israel by faith in Jesus, because Jesus Christ is Himself the true Israel. ALL covenants are fulfilled in Him.

However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands; as the prophet says:

For then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him (1st resurrection).

He has already dealt with all sin

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Romans 2

Amplified Bible

Revelation is given to John via the Angel of Jesus Christ who is Alpha and Omega, (God) Revelation 1:8 , Revelation 21:6

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Revelation 21:3

Alpha and Omega explicitly says he will dwell with them..
however..
This kingdom is not his, I agree. John 18:36
it is the MCW's, (MAN CHILD WARRIOR's)
who's name know one knows but himself. Revelation 19:12

therefore it can't be who we know or think it is.

Jesus makes it clear not to come looking for him either. Matthew 24:26

for the explanation is given...

I am in you, you are in me, and I am in the Father. John 14:20

The Role of the Lord in the last day's is to help defeat Satan and establish his expanding Christian Kingdom,
for the father has many houses, of which are kingdoms.

Christ is the King of Kings and will give kingdoms to whom he wishes. Daniel 4:17
If a kingdom on earth shall be made like his in heaven, it has been fulfilled.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Revelation is given to John via the Angel of Jesus Christ who is Alpha and Omega, (God) Revelation 1:8 , Revelation 21:6

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Revelation 21:3

Alpha and Omega explicitly says he will dwell with them..
however..
This kingdom is not his, I agree. John 18:36
it is the MCW's, (MAN CHILD WARRIOR's)
who's name know one knows but himself. Revelation 19:12

therefore it can't be who we know or think it is.

Jesus makes it clear not to come looking for him either. Matthew 24:26

for the explanation is given...

I am in you, you are in me, and I am in the Father. John 14:20

The Role of the Lord in the last day's is to help defeat Satan and establish his expanding Christian Kingdom,
for the father has many houses, of which are kingdoms.

Christ is the King of Kings and will give kingdoms to whom he wishes. Daniel 4:17
If a kingdom on earth shall be made like his in heaven, it has been fulfilled.
Revelation 21:3 - is referring to the new earth .... not when Jesus returns.

Satan is ALREADY defeated ..... was defeated at the cross.

God will indeed establish His kingdom on earth .... after the Great White Throne judgement which is of the resurrected wicked, satan and the fallen angels etc. the 2nd resurrection and they are consumed.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 21:3 - is referring to the new earth .... not when Jesus returns.

Satan is ALREADY defeated ..... was defeated at the cross.

God will indeed establish His kingdom on earth .... after the Great White Throne judgement which is of the resurrected wicked, satan and the fallen angels etc. the 2nd resurrection and they are consumed.

Death was defeated at the cross, not Satan.
For Satan had martyred many after Christ, Nero especially.
Today Satan comes in the form of nuclear arrows.
and it is the Devil, that is still in control of them.

in less than 20 minutes, one godless decision by him could incinerate this kingdom still.

every day animal and child sacrifices are still happening.
yet the crucifixion was to be the end of sacrifices.

The devil is still dancing, but his time is short.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
most certainly, most of which has been accomplished through the holy spirit, unknowingly.
take the new Jerusalem for example.
I am 100% convinced it is already on earth. (est 1875)

In this city are four monuments that are side by side, they cannot be missed yet their deep significance and layout is beyond coincidence and accident.
these megalithic monuments are dedicated to the 4 horsemen, as any monument of God would be forbidden.

yet no one sees them;

all while the devil has two missiles pointed at her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
most certainly, most of which has been accomplished through the holy spirit, unknowingly.
take the new Jerusalem for example.
I am 100% convinced it is already on earth. (est 1875)

In this city are four monuments that are side by side, they cannot be missed yet their deep significance and layout is beyond coincidence and accident.
these megalithic monuments are dedicated to the 4 horsemen, as any monument of God would be forbidden.

yet no one sees them;

all while the devil has two missiles pointed at her.
FSKZxBwVsAAfyZj.jpeg.jpg

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Death was defeated at the cross, not Satan.
For Satan had martyred many after Christ, Nero especially.
Today Satan comes in the form of nuclear arrows.
and it is the Devil, that is still in control of them.

in less than 20 minutes, one godless decision by him could incinerate this kingdom still.

every day animal and child sacrifices are still happening.
yet the crucifixion was to be the end of sacrifices.

The devil is still dancing, but his time is short.

He (the devil) knows his time is short because he knows he has been totally defeated.

We are still on a battlefield and there is great evil going on in the world .... but we know the war is won. He will return some day and pick up all the survivors.

It is true mankind has the capability to end our being ... but His Word tells us that God Himself will do that ... with fire that comes out of eternity.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He (the devil) knows his time is short because he knows he has been totally defeated.

We are still on a battlefield and there is great evil going on in the world .... but we know the war is won. He will return some day and pick up all the survivors.

It is true mankind has the capability to end our being ... but His Word tells us that God Himself will do that ... with fire that comes out of eternity.
Yes, this world has been in battle since Cain killed Able. Genesis 4:8
Hence, it was gifted to the Manchildwarrior, Revelation 19:13
a man who was made warrior and become an Angel no doubt. Revelation 12:5
The MCW, is seen as the Lion incarnate, Revelation 5:5 where Christ is seen as the Lamb's incarnate. John 1:29
Together they band as left and right to defeat the snake, who is the devil's incarnate. Daniel 4:23

"As the manchild ascended with wings above the battlefield.
We must too learn how to soar above it all.
even if we are to lose a battle,
will have already won the war.
for the Angel of Death was defeated and now belongs to him...." Romans 6:9

The MCW is the Angel of War.

Both of whom are Angels of God.

because he was a man and made an Angel,
the door of angelhood is open and we too are made Angels..
Revelation 5:11

Last edited:
Upvote 0