学习和实践普通话 Foreigners and Chinese (Non fluent) learners of Mandarin

Oct 8, 2012
✟21,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes it will be free i cant work due to health issues. but it may not be for long meaning It wont be 6months.
May I ask are you Asian your name suggests that but i dont know. If you are thats great because you have a better position/chance at better pronounciation. Im a white person but God has called me to China in the near future but ive been told by many Chinese my pronounciation is good .

Upvote 0

MissRowy

Ms Snarky
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
Western Sydney
✟250,182.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
So 你说的话 means what you said right? I can say" 我听到你说的话" -I heard what you said
我可以吗?
可以?

我希望我知道如何说中文而不是使用Google

Upvote 0

MissRowy

Ms Snarky
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
Western Sydney
✟250,182.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
So 你说的话 means what you said right? I can say" 我听到你说的话" -I heard what you said
我可以吗?
可以?

我希望我知道如何说中文而不是使用Google

Upvote 0

sunyi

Jan 3, 2017
Canada
✟15,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes it will be free i caovernt work due to health issues. but it may not be for long meaning It wont be 6months.
May I ask are you Asian your name suggests that but i dont know. If you are thats great because you have a better position/chance at better pronounciation. Im a white person but God has called me to China in the near future but ive been told by many Chinese my pronounciation is good .

Hi Star,
Thank you for the reply of my question.
If you don't mind i ask , what is your health issues ? I hope God will heal you.
My name is not my real name. but yes i am asian. My parents are chinese but i was born in Indonesia. at that time is forbidden to speak chinese there. my father almost go to jail for having chinese book. so my parent only speak indonesian to me. As i grow up, changing goverment, so chinese is allowed again. my dad have died at that time. i was asking my mom to teach me chinese. but i only learn for short time. my mom was sick. later on she died too.Now i live in Canada, have been for long time. in small town. so it's hard to find chinese speaking friend. i am planning to move to big city soon . so hopefully things will be better.

Upvote 0
Oct 8, 2012
✟21,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
wow that big grieving events in your life real challengings losing both your parents in God all things are possible but God not the church minimizes the pain you must feel. im sorry to hear that. I prob wont share straight off the bat because I dont know you and issues around Christians saying youre healed now vs I will be healed soon - I believe God wants to do more first before I get that total healing healing (Ive started going to the gym last week i love it, Iam thinking about teaching basic Chinese over skype or basic english to Chinese Christians later on a car you know? things God wants us to do in our lives to be clean before him fully obedient ready for the rapture ready of heaven) healing is a sensitive and can be frustrating topic explaining the path God has chosen me to take for me in receiving some healing and more because wont accept the unique path or plan God has for my life anyway sister your question was caring and genuine so no worries but my frustration is with other people.

Upvote 0

sunyi

Jan 3, 2017
Canada
✟15,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
wow that big grieving events in your life real challengings losing both your parents in God all things are possible but God not the church minimizes the pain you must feel. im sorry to hear that. I prob wont share straight off the bat because I dont know you and issues around Christians saying youre healed now vs I will be healed soon - I believe God wants to do more first before I get that total healing healing (Ive started going to the gym last week i love it, Iam thinking about teaching basic Chinese over skype or basic english to Chinese Christians later on a car you know? things God wants us to do in our lives to be clean before him fully obedient ready for the rapture ready of heaven) healing is a sensitive and can be frustrating topic explaining the path God has chosen me to take for me in receiving some healing and more because wont accept the unique path or plan God has for my life anyway sister your question was caring and genuine so no worries but my frustration is with other people.

Hi Star,
I am glad that you are so patient in your healing that you understand God has plan and no matter what his plan always better than our plan. I see some christian become lost faith when they have difficult time like sickness that haven't been heal and they become bitter because they don't understand God's plan is different that what we want. The way you are still willing to help other is so great so even in your sickness you still thinking of others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
金庸和古龙的武侠小说。

I have read Chin Yung's novels but not Ku Lung's. Are Ku Lung's novels good?
I heard that Ku Lung's got more "mature themes", is that true?

(All Chinese names are written in Wade-Giles. I don't use Pinyin.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums