✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HAPPY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.
这些敬拜是独一无二的,他们是世上唯一(就我所知)以英文和英汉翻译所做的敬拜..这将有助于我的中国朋友们学习英文。
Would you like to increase your knowledge of the bible , and your knowledge of English Please subscribe to my devotions for free, email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Please send to your friends
你想增长圣经知识吗?你想增加对英语的了解吗?欢迎免费订阅我的敬拜文,发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com便可获得。请发给你的朋友们订阅吧!
KK

Christmas Cleaning"

“圣诞清洁”

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart
诗篇 51:10 神啊,求你为我造清洁的心
Diocletian, a cruel persecutor of Christians, found that multitudes of Christians had gathered in a church in Nicomedia to celebrate the nativity of Christ. He ordered the church doors shut and commanded that the building be burned. Everyone and everything was soon ashes.
戴克里先,一个残酷的基督徒迫害者,发现大量的基督徒聚集在尼科米底亚的一个教堂庆祝基督的诞生。他下令关闭教堂的大门,并下令烧毁教堂。每个人和每件事很快都化为灰烬。
"T'is the season" is upon us. In honor of the season, today I took out my only ornament, a 1/2 inch santa penguin, and looked at it. However, if you are waiting for the Winnie the Pooh Christmas special or the Beauty and the Beast enchanted Christmas special, both on ABC, you missed them, they were on last night … sorry. Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer was on last week.
“这个季节”即将到来。为了庆祝这个季节,今天我拿出了我唯一的装饰品,一只半英寸长的圣诞企鹅,观察它。然而,如果你正在等待ABC的小熊维尼圣诞特辑或美女与野兽魔法圣诞特辑,你错过了它们,它们昨晚在播……抱歉。红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫上周上了节目。
Everyone is talking Christmas stuff. So what of it? What is the "Christian" position on Christmas? Should we dive into the culture, max out our credit cards, purchase everything red, green & snowy frosted, and gain 13 pounds? Maybe the righteous thing to do is to thumb our nose at the whole party and condemn it as a pagan practice. After all, there is no evidence that the New Testament church celebrated the birth of Christ, and even if we were to celebrate it, scholars put His birth at another time of the year anyway.
每个人都在谈论圣诞节的事情。那又怎么样呢?“基督徒”对圣诞节的立场是什么?我们是否应该深入文化,刷爆我们的信用卡,购买所有红色、绿色和雪白色的东西,然后增重13磅?也许正确的做法是对整个欢宴嗤之以鼻,谴责它是异教徒的做法。毕竟,没有证据表明新约教会庆祝基督的诞生,即使我们要庆祝它,学者们也把他的诞生放在了一年中的另一个时间。
Maybe we can avoid these extremes by doing a little of both. We all hear talk about how the meaning is lost in the commercialization of the "real" message of Christmas. And yet the same person who says this will often confess at a different time that they really "overdid" it on gifts this year. Even when finding a balance, there is often a lack of balance.
也许我们可以通过两者兼而有之来避免这两个极端。我们都听到人们谈论圣诞节的“真正”意义是如何被商业化的。然而,说这句话的人往往会在不同的时候承认,他们今年在礼物上确实“花得太多”了。即使找到了平衡,也往往缺乏平衡。
I have an idea for Christmas this year. Give yourself a gift. Examine your heart, look deep, and confess to God that this year you have not lived up to the high standard of being a follower of Christ. Confess specific sins that come to mind and resolve in your heart and before God to live like a Christian from now on. This is the greatest gift you could get or give. Give it to yourself!
我对今年的圣诞节有个主意。给自己一份礼物。省察你的内心,向神承认,你今年没有达到作基督跟随者的高标准。从现在开始,向神承认你脑海中所想到的罪,并在神面前决心像基督徒一样生活。这是你能得到或给予的最好的礼物。给你自己吧!
Spend as much time this year vacuuming the filth in your heart as you do vacuuming your rugs for your guests. If you plan to fill your stomach with good chow, spend equal time filling your heart and refreshing your spirit with spiritual food. And most of all, if you are planning to give good gifts to others, do something for yourself also. Ask God to bring the sanctification that is a reality in Christ, into the experience of your life on a deeper, fuller level. In doing these things and those like them, 今年花尽可能多的时间清理你内心的污秽,就像你为客人清理地毯一样。如果你打算用好食物填饱你的胃,那么花同样的时间用属灵的食物来填满你的心灵和振奋你的灵。最重要的是,如果你打算给别人好礼物,也为自己做点什么。求神把在基督里的成圣,带进你更深、更圆满的生命体验中。做这些事,做那些事
Christmas will take on a new significance to you and those close to you this year.
今年的圣诞节对你和你身边的人都有新的意义。

Coffee Break
休息时间
"Hear the Babe"
“倾听宝贝”
"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."
2 Corinthians 5:19
19这就是 神在基督里叫世人与自己和好,不将他们的过犯归到他们身上,并且将这和好的道理托付了我们。
哥林多后书5:19
Do you need a word from the Lord this morning? Do you need to hear from Him? Do you need for Him to speak to you? Did you know that it is His desire to speak to you? It has always been God's desire to speak to and with His people. It's always been His desire to have fellowship and communion with us. This was evident in the Garden of Eden. God came down in the cool of each day to commune with Adam. That was the reason we were created-- "and for Thy pleasure we were created". (Rev. 4:11)
今天早上你需要上帝的话吗?你需要听到他的声音吗?你需要他对你说话吗?你知道他渴望和你说话吗?神总是渴望对他的子民说话。他一直渴望与我们有团契和交通。这在伊甸园中是很明显的。上帝每天在凉爽的天气降临与亚当交流。这就是我们被创造的原因——“我们是为了你的快乐而被创造的”。(启四11)
Man's sin is what broke that fellowship with God. Man's sin put God on one side and mankind on the other. Man's sin caused a problem in our communication with God. Even though man's sin caused the division in our fellowship with God, it did not change God's love for man nor His desire to have fellowship, communion and a relationship with us. This was God's desire from the beginning and because He does not change, it has still always been His desire.
人的罪破坏了与神的交通。人的罪使上帝站在一边,人类站在另一边。人的罪造成了我们与神沟通的问题。虽然人的罪导致我们与神相交的分裂,但这并没有改变神对人的爱,也没有改变他想与我们相交、交通和建立关系的愿望。这是神从一开始的愿望,因为他没有改变,这一直是他的愿望。
Because of God's desire to have a relationship with us- one where we walk and talk together- He had a plan to make that possible once again. That plan began to manifest when in the fullness of time God sent His Son to be born of a woman- a virgin woman named Mary. The birth of Jesus was God speaking to mankind. It was God saying, "I love you. I desire a relationship with you. If you will put your faith and trust in my Son, then you will have access into my presence once more." God loved us so much, He wanted a relationship with us, He was so willing to forgive us and bring us back to Himself that He sent us a gift- the gift of reconciliation- and it came wrapped in swaddling clothes laying in a manger.
因为上帝渴望与我们建立一种关系——一种我们一起行走,一起交谈的关系——他有一个计划让这种关系再次成为可能。当神在适当的时候差遣他的儿子从一个女人——一个名叫马利亚的处女——所生的时候,这个计划开始显现。耶稣的诞生是上帝对人类的讲话。那是上帝在说:“我爱你。我渴望和你建立关系。你们若信靠我的儿子,就必再得见我的面。”神如此爱我们,他想和我们建立关系,他如此愿意原谅我们,把我们带回到他的身边,所以他给了我们一个礼物——和解的礼物——这个礼物是用襁褓包着的,放在马槽里。
A relationship with God grants us the opportunity and ability to "hear from the Lord", to have Him "speak to us", to communicate and fellowship with Him. The relationship between mankind and God that was broken was "mended" back together through Jesus Christ. So, when you look at the Christ child laying in a manger, don't just see Him, hear Him- hear what He is saying. He is speaking volumes. He is speaking loudly. He is speaking the depth and breadth and length and height of God's love for you.
与神的关系使我们有机会和能力“听神的声音”,让他“对我们说话”,与他交流和团契。人与神之间破裂的关系通过耶稣基督被“修补”在一起。所以,当你看着躺在马槽里的圣婴时,不要只看他,还要听他——听他在说什么。他说得太多了。他在大声说话。他说的是神对你爱的长阔高深。
Have a great day. Don't just see the babe in the manger, "hear" Him, listen to what God is saying to you through Him.
祝你今天愉快。不要只看见马槽里的婴儿,要“聆听”他,要听神通过他对你说什么。