Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM NEXT TUESDAY FOR FIVE DAYS, WE WILL BE IN BEIJING. PLEAASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS DURING HOSE DAYS

TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.
这些敬拜是独一无二的,他们是世上唯一(就我所知)以英文和英汉翻译所做的敬拜..这将有助于我的中国朋友们学习英文。
Would you like to increase your knowledge of the bible , and your knowledge of English Please subscribe to my devotions for free, email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Please send to your friends
你想增长圣经知识吗?你想增加对英语的了解吗?欢迎免费订阅我的敬拜文,发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com便可获得。请发给你的朋友们订阅吧!
KK

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SERMONS AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK ON LINK OR COPY/PASTE INTO BROWSER

JOHN 7
约翰福音7章

32 The Pharisees heard the crowd muttering these things about him, and the chief priests and Pharisees sent officers to arrest him.
32法利赛人听见众人为耶稣这样纷纷议论,祭司长和法利赛人就打发差役去捉拿他。

45 The officers then came to the chief priests and Pharisees, who said to them, “Why did you not bring him?” 46 The officers answered, “No one ever spoke like this man!” 47 The Pharisees answered them, “Have you also been deceived?”
45差役回到祭司长和法利赛人那里,他们对差役说:“你们为什么没有带他来呢?”46差役回答说:“从来没有像他这样说话的。”47法利赛人说:“你们也受了迷惑吗?”

NO ONE SPEAKS LIKE HIM
没有人像他这样说话

The leaders of the Jews hated Jesus, because He exposed their hypocrisy.
犹太人的领袖憎恨耶稣,因为他暴露了他们的虚伪。

So many times, they tried to arrest Him, but failed. It was not His time; God was in control, not man.
他们多次试图逮捕他,但都失败了。他的时候还没到;上帝在掌控这一切,而不是人。

On this occasion they even sent the officers to arrest Him, and they came back saying something amazing:
这一次,他们甚至派差役去抓他,而差役回来后说了一句惊人的话:

“No one ever spoke like this man!”
“从来没有人像他那样说话!”

Remember who these people are; they are the people who are closest to the priests. They observe them, hear them, and were brought up with the Jewish Torah and were taught by the scribes.
记住这些人是谁;他们是最接近祭司的人。他们观察他们,倾听他们,在犹太律法的培养下长大,并受到文士的教导。

There have been many so-called teachers throughout history...Buddha, Mohammed and Confucius to name a few, but no one has ever spoken like this Man.
历史上有很多所谓的老师。。。佛祖、穆罕默德和孔子等等,但从来没有人像耶稣这样说话。

What Jesus claimed was amazing. These officers probably heard what He was saying in verses 37-39, that anyone who thirsts should come to Him and out of him would flow rivers of living waters.
耶稣所宣告的话是使人震惊的。这些差役可能听到了他在第37-39节中所说的话,人若渴了可以到他那里来喝,信他的人腹中要流出活水的江河来。

Has anyone ever uttered words like that?
有人曾讲过这样的话吗?

The answer is No!
答案是没有!

Jesus turned the world on its head by what He said, but, more importantly, by what He did. He is the only one who died to deal with sin and then rise from the dead.
耶稣所说的话使世界震惊,但更重要的是,是通过他所做的事来实现的。他是唯一一个为了担当罪而死去,然后从死里复活的人。

He was more than a man who spoke great words: He was God in the flesh. He was and is the ONLY Saviour.
他不仅仅是一个说伟大话语的人:他是道成肉身的上帝。他过去是,现在也是唯一的救世主。

For us today, let us be like the Saviour. When people come and see us, may they be able to say, "No one speaks or lives like these people do!"
对今天的我们来说,让我们像救世主一样。当世人来见到我们时,希望他们会说:“没有人能像这些人那样说话或生活!”

May we be the one people in the world who speak the words of truth, and show the glory of Christ through our lives.
愿我们成为世界上说出真理话语的人,并通过我们的生命彰显基督的荣耀。

May people say of us, "NO ONE SPEAKS AND LIVES LIKE THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE SO MUCH LIKE JESUS."
愿人们对我们说:“没有人像这些人一样说话和生活。他们像极了耶稣。”

God bless you,
上帝祝福你

Keith
凯斯

JOHN 7
约翰福音第7章

37 On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as[f] the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’” 39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
37在节期的末日,就是最大之日,耶稣站起来喊道:“人若渴了,可以到我这里来喝。”38凡信我的人,正如圣经所说:“从他腹中要流出活水的江河来。”39耶稣这话是指着信他之人要受圣灵说的,那时还没有赐下圣灵来,因为耶稣还没有得着荣耀。

RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS
活水的江河

Has anyone promised anything like this?
有人应许过这样的事吗?

The feast has lasted for a number of days, and now here we are on the last day of the feast What does Jesus say? People were thirsty, "Come to me. I am the one who can truly satisfy your thirst."
盛宴已经持续了好几天,现在我们来到了盛宴的最后一天,耶稣说了什么?渴了的人们:“来到我近前吧。我才是那位真正能使你得饱足的。”

Jesus said to the woman at the well that He was the living water she needed. Not only is the person's thirst satisfied, but He becomes a river of living water flowing out to others.
耶稣在井旁对妇人说,他是她所需要的活水。不仅个人的口渴得到了满足,而且他变成了一条活水的江河,源源不断地流向他人。

It was these words that the officers probably heard. No wonder they said, "NO ONE SPEAKS LIKE THIS MAN."
差役们很可能听到了这些话。难怪他们说:“从没有人像这人那样说话。”

No one can satisfy a person's thirst; no one has promised that out of the person would flow rivers of living water.
没有人能满足一个人的口渴;没有人应许会有源源不断的活水从人身上流出。

Two questions:
两个问题:

Has Jesus satisfied your thirst?
耶稣满足你的渴了吗?

If He has, is your life a river of living water flowing out to all? Just like the woman at the well, who went and told everyone what Jesus had done for her.
如果答案为是,那你的生命是一条流向众人的活水江河吗?就像井边的女人跑去告诉每个人耶稣为她所做的那样去做吧。

She was transformed as her thirst was truly satisfied.
当她的渴得到真正的饱足时,她的生命翻转了。

Have you had the same life-giving experience as her which Nicodemus, the man in John 9, and millions of others have also had? Jesus says come to me all who are thirsty?
你有没有和她一样的人生体验,正如约翰福音9章中提到的尼哥底母和其他数以百万计的人一样,也有过这种体验?耶稣说,你们所有渴了的人都来找我?

Come and have your thirst satisfied!
快来吧,你将得饱足!

God bless you,
上帝祝福你!

KK

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

利未记 07 祭司的行为规范 (下)

Patrick Yan
| 利未记 查经 Leviticus

Chinese
Toronto Christ Gospel Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6217021270

利未记 08 祭司制度

Patrick Yan
| 利未记 查经 Leviticus

Chinese

sermonaudio.com/sermon/631709282

利未记 09 大祭司将祝福带给神的百姓

Patrick Yan
| 利未记 查经 Leviticus

Chinese

sermonaudio.com/sermon/828171921910

弟兄们,我们的火在哪里?Brothers, Where Has Our Fire Gone?

Pastor Zheng Yuan

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/8523350534506

ENGLISH

Dating and Romance Session 5

Donovan Drew
| Dating and Romance Conference

GraceUnlimited

sermonaudio.com/sermon/330151224184

Dating and Romance Testimony Alan Lester

Alan Lester