“The Green Prince”, son of Hamas’ creator.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Mosab Hasan Yousef is a former Palestinian, who was being trained to be a terrorist by Hamas. He is now a Christian.

You can find out more about him if you are curious, by looking on YouTube or seeing the book and the movie about him.

My prayer is for his protection. He is extremely outspoken about what is going on with the Gazan war in ways that make Hamas and many Muslims unhappy. He vehemently, but very articulately, spoke out in the UN against the positions promoted by them in the current war.

He’s been speaking out for years, and I have wondered how he lives so long. Whether anyone agrees with him or not, I think he has.a right to be heard, and that he needs to be protected from those who would like to wipe him out.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I thank you for such a strong witness to Your truth and transformation from such an unlikely place, straight from the trenches of the Enemy. May Your name be praised and glorified!

I pray for his protection, that he may continue to be a strong witness for You wherever he goes and that many around him, upon seeing your power to transform, would come to know the Lord and accept Your gift of salvation and the transformation that it brings, from death to life. In Christ’s Name, Amen!

Upvote 0