“Only 15 Cases”....”Soon down to Zero”...

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a leader of a nation...!!??

What a moronic response...! (Trump acolytes will note that I didn’t call him a moron... I described the behaviour.....)

Well, obviously he can't tell people the truth because _______(insert conspiracy theory) + The Clintons

When it all comes out the world will know that Trump has tunnelled through the flat earth to fight child-molesting serpents deep beneath the city of Wuhan. It is only his mighty efforts that have kept us all safe - he just doesn't want us mortals to be worried; we should not be concerned about such things. Trump knows, that is sufficient. The clown creature who spends most of his time watching crap TV, playing golf and whining on Twitter is merely a doppelganger, created to keep the libtards occupied with their 'hating' - although Trump will save them too, he's cool like that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When it all comes out the world will know that Trump has tunnelled through the flat earth to fight child-molesting serpents deep beneath the city of Wuhan. It is only his mighty efforts that have kept us all safe - he merely doesn't want us mere mortals to be worried; we should not be concerned about such things. Trump knows, that is sufficient. The clown creature who spends most of his time watching crap TV, playing golf and whining on Twitter is merely a doppelganger, created to keep the libtards occupied with their 'hating' - although Trump will save them too, he's cool like that.

Good summary, although you forgot Trump also fights against invisible demons that was mentioned on other thread.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Health Secretary Alex Azar Refuses To Guarantee Coronavirus Vaccine Would Be Affordable For All

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar has angered Democrats after suggesting that a coronavirus vaccine might not be affordable for all Americans and that the Trump administration could not cap its price because of the need for private sector investment in Covid-19 research.

Azar made the statement to Congress at a budget hearing on Wednesday, after requesting $136 million from Congress to boost government efforts in fighting the outbreak of the pneumonia-like virus.

Questioning him was Representative Jan Schakowsky (D–Ill.), who asked: “You’re saying that [a vaccine] will, for sure, be affordable for anyone who needs it?”

Azar replied: “We would want to ensure that we work to make it affordable, but we can’t control that price because we need the private sector to invest. . . . Price controls won’t get us there.”

Health Secretary Alex Azar Refuses To Guarantee Coronavirus Vaccine Would Be Affordable For All
*******************************************************************************************************

Just how does Trump's Health and Human Services Secretary intend to rid the nation of coronavirus if he can't guarantee that the vaccine will be affordable/available to all Americans?

If there ever was a case to be made for introducing universal healthcare; this Health and Human Services Secretary has inadvertently made a more compelling argument than Sanders!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
This is a leader of a nation...!!??

What a moronic response...! (Trump acolytes will note that I didn’t call him a moron... I described the behaviour.....)

Ella from here, @Stanfordella is my friend from IRL, she goes to Stanford. I definitely trust Stanford over Trump. Stanford Medical is treating patients confirmed w the coronavirus. Including YOUNG PEOPLE who are in ICU. They've made their own testing kit now.

Stanford canceled in-person classes, they're gonna be online now. All dance, music, special events, social events, sorority & fraternity parties, stuff like that, all canceled. All study abroad programs have been canceled. They evacuated students from Italy last week. They also canceled the programs in DC & NYC.
Ella leaves for SoCal in the morning. She said she went from having no time in her schedule for the next month to having too much bc so much has been canceled.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I have a friend I regularly roleplay with. He's an exchange student from the USA, and apparently there is talk about pulling him out of germany and back to the USA. He'd rather stay because he'd rather get sick in germany than in the USA, but sadly he has no say in the matter.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Well, obviously he can't tell people the truth because _______(insert conspiracy theory) + The Clintons

When it all comes out the world will know that Trump has tunnelled through the flat earth to fight child-molesting serpents deep beneath the city of Wuhan. It is only his mighty efforts that have kept us all safe - he just doesn't want us mortals to be worried; we should not be concerned about such things. Trump knows, that is sufficient. The clown creature who spends most of his time watching crap TV, playing golf and whining on Twitter is merely a doppelganger, created to keep the libtards occupied with their 'hating' - although Trump will save them too, he's cool like that.

Gonna screenshot your post & share it w friends bc it deserves a wider audience than just here, lol. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gonna screenshot your post & share it w friends bc it deserves a wider audience than just here, lol. :)

It’s just a bit of a joke, an exaggeration of some of the things people do seem to actually believe about Trump. Apart from his anti-science, self-delusional notions I suppose it’s yet to be seen if his unorthodox approach to trade might actually have some useful results.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....he's a genius, just ask him.

"I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump boasted to reporters during a tour of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, where he met with actual doctors and scientists who are feverishly scrambling to contain and combat the deadly illness. Citing a “great, super-genius uncle” who taught at MIT, Trump professed that it must run in the family genes.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e0574c-5ffb-11ea-9055-5fa12981bbbf_story.html

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
....he's a genius, just ask him.

"I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump boasted to reporters during a tour of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, where he met with actual doctors and scientists who are feverishly scrambling to contain and combat the deadly illness. Citing a “great, super-genius uncle” who taught at MIT, Trump professed that it must run in the family genes.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e0574c-5ffb-11ea-9055-5fa12981bbbf_story.html
I’m always surprised when he understands anything.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?

I wonder if he actually believes that this happened? He seems to wander through life continually creating his own alternate reality as he goes.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if he actually believes that this happened? He seems to wander through life continually creating his own alternate reality as he goes.
If one is delusional, this is example illustrates how it can work to support one’s fragile sense of self.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think it's possible that a doctor said that.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0