United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I agree.

(We went to the moon though, just saying)

Maybe but the video they put out was definitely faked and they have always put out fake stuff...makes you really wonder why if what they say they have done is true.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
An interesting thought is that if you compare the Apollo rockets to the Russian version, something indeed doesn't add up.

The Russians used a more advanced rocket (evident that it's being reverse-engineered for use in 21st century space missions). The Russian moon rocket is bigger but delivers lighter payload to the moon.

Upvote 0

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The so called collusion between Donald Trump and Russia has Donald guilty on every charge. At least according to our main news outlets here in Australia. All except for maybe Paul Murray show on Sky. This has gone on for quite some time now. Like maybe from the 1st day of his presidency :) Seems every year there is new damming evidence that Comes to light about the collusion just to remind us all over here of just how evil your president must be. And that he shall be removed from office really soon. I really don’t know why this accusation continues to be aired. But I do hope your right and that it is finally put to rest . As to the moon landings I very much doubt that anyone has gone to the moon. Besides all the fake footage. Now you also discover that much of the moon data has been erased and the tapes used again for other things to supposedly save on costs.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now you also discover that much of the moon data has been erased and the tapes used again for other things to supposedly save on costs.

haha, yeah. Nothing unusual about destroying data...more like they would have had so many obvious errors in the faked data that they dare not let anyone look at it. Have you seen any of the youtube vids showing the fakes wire-harness stuff on the ISS?

Upvote 0

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
haha, yeah. Nothing unusual about destroying data...more like they would have had so many obvious errors in the faked data that they dare not let anyone look at it. Have you seen any of the youtube vids showing the fakes wire-harness stuff on the ISS?
Ewq1938 I have read and seen much on U Tube too. But not all. U tube is getting more restrictive. Do enjoy that freedom while it remains.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ewq1938
Upvote 0

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Lostforwords the flat earth arrived on u tube around 2013-14. And just about hijacked every other alternative view point on the net and called it it’s own. The geocentric and heliocentric viewpoints were the two main models debated before the flat earth belief came along. The Heliocentric view that the earth and the planets follow the sun around the universe. And the geocentric viewpoint that the earth is stationary and that the sun and stars follow their daily circuit around the earth every day. That is what the church believed up unto the early 20th century. As to the flat earth belief. they do have much trouble in presenting a model that fits all time zones around the word at least with what I have viewed and read and especially with us here in the Southern Hemisphere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The so called collusion between Donald Trump and Russia has Donald guilty on every charge. At least according to our main news outlets here in Australia. All except for maybe Paul Murray show on Sky. This has gone on for quite some time now. Like maybe from the 1st day of his presidency :) Seems every year there is new damming evidence that Comes to light about the collusion just to remind us all over here of just how evil your president must be. And that he shall be removed from office really soon. I really don’t know why this accusation continues to be aired. But I do hope your right and that it is finally put to rest . As to the moon landings I very much doubt that anyone has gone to the moon. Besides all the fake footage. Now you also discover that much of the moon data has been erased and the tapes used again for other things to supposedly save on costs.
You can watch Stanley Kubrick's movies, including the one about men going to the moon, while you watch Trump get elected to a second term.

• Agree
Reactions: Kate30
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now that the Mueller report has concluded that there was no collusion, no obstruction by the Trump organization, certainly the concept "conspiracy theory" should be put to rest as a weapon against those who question the mainstream narrative about any situation...from the past, to the present and most definitely into the future.

It is a very innocent concept that has been completely misused since 911 families tried to find answers and were joined by many others who questioned what really happened that day.

Upvote 0