‘Our children, our rights’: Scores of parents hit rally opposing MoCo schools’ LGBTQ policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,110,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,142,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The preamble explains my question.

I follow his example; so I might resemble him. The answer is no; but I'm flattered by the question.

It's good to see you have a sense of humor.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟316,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
You asked about pictures of teddy bears with bondage. The other pictures can not be posted. I found one picture.
No I did not. That was the evidence you chose in response to my question. There is a pattern here. You keep either misquoting me or yourself. Please stop doing that.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
It’s a bag for adults. Do you even read what you posts?

So it’s a bag for adults with not gay context. Smh
Stop it. I have showed you pics of teddy bears tied with leather straps and all other concoctions. Stop pretending you don’t see it. You are better than that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
No I did not. That was the evidence you chose in response to my question. There is a pattern here. You keep either misquoting me or yourself. Please stop doing that.
I think you are the one with misquotes or forgetting. You asked for proof from another person. . A link to what was being said. The post was discussing how the teddy bears were depicted in bdsm and the pride fest parade. I sent you a link of the pride fest parade and the bear. The one i could post. Stop making this about me. The question wasn’t aimed at me i answered it for a friend. Now your getting all up in arms at me. Why? Cause i tried to help?

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,142,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One should be mature enough to recognize that Paul does not speak for them if that happens to be the case.

And folks in America should be sober and sane enough to deal even-handedly (politically) with those who do think that Paul speaks for them; or vice-versa-----when minority LGBTQ+ groups speak in public spaces.

In saying this, for some reason the song "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Steelers Wheel comes to mind......................................... :D

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟917,648.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I thought you said same sex attraction. And some 5 year olds don’t. Again, do you have kids? Why not answer the question. My 5 year was a late bloomer She didn’t know all the ends and out. She’s not every 5 year old. But i don’t think you are assessing from a parents virw
How many times do I need to answer this question for you? Again, it is not relevant.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟917,648.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
A part of what? Someone was quick to label me as bi-sexual on this platform. Then defined bi-sexual.
Yes, that was silly of them. I mean you had only claimed you could choose to find women sexually attractive.
/s
But when we say define woman. Oh no! Crying like a baby - calling names - now whose silly.
It is a silly gotcha question from Ketanji Brown Jackson's appointment. No one one is incapable of defining woman and it is irrelevant.
Victim stance.
I'm curious. What is the qualitative difference between the people one this board arguing that they should be able to opt out and LGBTQ people arguing for what they believe to be their rights? One you label as a "victim stance" and the other not so what is the criteria you are using?
It figures you say that- that’s the epitome of LGBTQ community- call themselves -queer but when we say other names they cry out.
Kind of like African Americans, American Indians, and other marginalized groups. How can you claim to love them when you don't seem to be able to understand the basics about respecting them?

• Winner
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And folks in America should be sober and sane enough to deal even-handedly (politically) with those who do think that Paul speaks for them; or vice-versa-----when minority LGBTQ+ groups speak in public spaces.

In saying this, for some reason the song "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Steelers Wheel comes to mind......................................... :D

To be clear, I was speaking of Paul's claim to know what everyone "knows" about "god" and not his morbid punishment fantasies. (That old "look at the trees" argument.) He is quite wrong about everyone knowing about god from looking at what exists in nature. Even believers don't all have such impressions.

• Agree
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.