HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Where does Jesus even allude to Elijah here? You're not applying the parable properly.

Go back and read the parable Hannibal. The WISE virgins had what they needed from the outset. That's speaks to the fact that God supplies the needs of His own!!!!
Matthew 25:2-4:
2 Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent.
3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them,
4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps.

The prudent were PREPARED Hannibal. That's the difference!

Saying ,'' Prepared doesn't show what they did in preparation.''

I agree, they were prepared.

But they were only prepared because they had already purchased the oil.

We are discussing a wedding Ebed, whether or not certain gentiles can enter the marriage chamber or not.

Elijah is the attendant at this wedding.

In the Parable of the Ten Virgins it is apparent the Bridegroom is expected to come at night. In fact, this was the normal custom in the ancient Hebrew wedding. In those days, the Bridegroom was assisted by two attendants who were also witnesses to the marriage. One of the witnesses represented Moshe, the other represented Elijah. The witness representing Moshe provided assistance to the Bride, while the one representing Elijah provided assistance to the Bridegroom.

This sharing of duties was based on the fact that it was Moshe who led the first Bride, the children of Israel, through the wilderness and right up to the wedding chamber at Mount Sinai. Then, after the wedding, he went on to lead the Bride to the door of their new home, the promised land of Canaan.

Reactions: ancientsoul
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Eddie Chumney whom I greatly respect but I don't completely agree with what he says buying the oil means.

I know that he is in fact correct in believing that gentiles have to come back to the Torah, but I believe its more than just that, that Gentiles must seek out and help Jews.

Elijah provided witness for God against the evil of his day, especially that of King Ahab and his wicked queen, Jezebel. The second Elijah was, of course, John the Baptist (Yochanan the Immerser) who proclaimed the arrival of the Messiah, and called the people to repentance. He also proclaimed himself to be the friend of the Bridegroom, a Hebrew idiom for the `Elijah' attendant at a wedding.

"Then there arose a dispute between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purification. And they came to John and said to him, `Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified--behold, He is baptizing, and all are coming to Him!'

"John answered and said, `A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, "I am not the Christ," but, "I have been sent before Him." "`He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled. He must increase, but I must decrease.'" (John 3:25-30)

One of the responsibilities of the `friend of the Bridegroom' was to wait outside the door of the Chuppah (Wedding Chamber). Once the marriage had been consummated the Bridegroom would come to the door with the bloody sheets of the marriage bed, hand them to the `friend of the Bridegroom,' telling him that the marriage was complete. This would bring joy to the heart of the attendant called `Elijah,' for he truly felt the joy that was in the heart of the Bridegroom.

~ Sending Forth the Bridegroom ~

Once the father of the bridegroom announced to his son that it was time to fetch his bride, the bridegroom would call the Moshe and Elijah witnesses and last minute preparations would begin.

If the bridegroom and bride lived in the same village, it would be but a short journey for him to fetch her. However, if they lived a long distance apart, more extensive preparations would need to be made. If the journey were to take several days, provisions would have to be gathered and other people would need to be enlisted to aid in the journey.

Prior to the Father's decision to send his son, the Bride had already been in a state of waiting for quite a long time. Anciently, the period of time between the betrothal and full marriage was about one year. During this time the Bride did all that she believed was necessary to prepare for the wedding. Once the preparations were completed, all she had left to do was wait.

When the Father declared all was ready, `Moshe' was sent ahead to announce the coming of the Husband. The Bride then gathered her things and put on her wedding gown. The bridesmaids were called and all waited in eager anticipation. This is the situation that exists at the beginning of this parable

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I believe all of this first page, but I believe its even more what Eddie says, I believe you must become a true helper and a caring partner that helps gather the exiled of Israel and that we gentiles are to use our own money in bringing these things to fulfillment in retoring the two houses of Israel to be as one.

To: Hebraic Heritage Newsgroup
Subject: Hebraic View: Parable of the Ten Virgins
HEBRAIC VIEW: PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS
(By: Eddie Chumney)

Is it important that you study the Hebraic Roots of Christianity? Yes! Do you need to study the Hebraic Roots of Christianity to be saved? No! However by NOT studying the Hebraic Roots of Christianity you will MISS out on BLESSINGS which come to those who are ALREADY saved / redeemed in Yeshua the Messiah.
THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS
IS ABOUT THE END OF DAYS
KJV Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
KJV Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
KJV Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
First, we need to realize that the parable of the Ten Virgins is a parable and the the end of days and the second coming of Yeshua.
In this context, we need to realize that the foolish virgins were unprepared and missed the second coming of Yeshua.
WHY DID THE FOOLISH VIRGINS
NOT UNDERSTAND THE SECOND COMING OF YESHUA ?
The answer is simple. They didn't follow Torah and didn't have a Hebraic view of the second coming of Messiah. How is this so?
THE FOUNDATION OF THE PARABLE
The Torah prophecies about the ingathing of the exiles in the end of days.
KJV Deuteronomy 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
KJV Deuteronomy 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice [follow Torah] according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
KJV Deuteronomy 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
KJV Deuteronomy 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
KJV Deuteronomy 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
The ingathering of the exiles of Israel (Northern Kingdom / Southern Kingdom) or (Ephraim and Judah) is associated with doing you good and "multiplying you ABOVE your fathers". When is this? This is the dawn of the Messianic Era.
YESHUA IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD
WHO GATHERS THE EXILES OF ISRAEL
Yeshua died on the tree to gather the exiles of Israel. Yeshua explicitly states this in John 10.
KJV John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
In Ezekiel 34:1-10, YHVH condemns the 'shepherds of Israel' for not 'feeding the sheep' (teaching them Torah). As a result, YHVH declares that HE (through Yeshua the Messiah) will be the good shepherd who gathers the exiles of Israel.
KJV Ezekiel 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
KJV Ezekiel 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
THE EXILES OF ISRAEL ARE GATHERED
IN THE 'CLOUDY AND DARK DAY'
In Ezekiel 34:12, the 'good shepherd' of Israel PHYSICALLY gathers the exiles of Israel during the 'cloudy and dark day' or the tribulation period. The tribulation period is the end of days.
YESHUA DIED ON THE TREE TO
GATHER THE EXILES OF ISRAEL
After stating that He is the 'good shepherd' (alluding to Ezekiel 34:11ff) who gathers the exiles of Israel, Yeshua teaches that He needs to die on the tree in order for this event to come to pass.
KJV John 10:16 And other sheep I have (Northern Kingdom / Ten Tribes / Ephraim), which are not of this fold [Southern Kingdom: House of Judah]: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice [follow Torah]; and there shall be one fold [the unification of Ephraim and Judah] and one shepherd [Yeshua the Messiah].
KJV John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life [die on the tree] that I might take it again.
YESHUA DIED ON THE TREE TO
GATHER THE EXILES OF ISRAEL
We are also told in John 11:49-52 that Yeshua died on the tree to gather the exiles of Israel.
KJV John 11:49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
KJV John 11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
KJV John 11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation [Southern Kingdom: House of Judah - Jews]
KJV John 11:52 And not for that nation only [but also for the Northern Kingdom: Ten Tribes / Ephraim] but that also he should gather together in one [unified Ephraim and the Judah] children of God that were scattered abroad [exiled into the nations of the world].
SUMMARY OF POINTS TO DATE
#1) The Messiah of Israel 'good shepherd' gathers the exiles of Israel (physically) in the end of days known as the tribulation period
#2) Yeshua died on the tree to ultimately gather the exiles of Israel (physically) from the nations of the world where they have been scattered
#3) The setting of the 'Parable of the Ten Virgins' is the second coming of Yeshua and the end of days (Matthew 24:3, Matthew 25:1, 13)
WHY TEN VIRGINS?
'Virgins' describe the ingathering of the exiles in the end of days.
KJV Jeremiah 31:4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
KJV Jeremiah 31:8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
KJV Jeremiah 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
KJV Jeremiah 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
KJV Jeremiah 31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
KJV Jeremiah 31:21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.
Ephraim (Jeremiah 31:9) (known as the TEN tribes) are being gathered as a 'shepherd does his flock' (Jeremiah 31:10). The exiles who are being gathered as called, 'virgins' (Jeremiah 31:4 and Jeremiah 31:13).
Therefore the TEN VIRGINS represent the ingathering of the Ten Tribes / Ephraim in the end of days.
THE TEN VIRGINS TAKE LAMPS
KJV Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
THE TORAH IS LIKE A LAMP
The Torah requires that the 'lamp' be burning always with oil.
KJV Exodus 27:20 And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.
KJV Psalm 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
KJV Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
The lamp is to be burning with oil always. The Torah and the commandment of YHVH is a lamp.
FIVE WERE WISE AND FIVE WERE FOOLISH
FIVE WISE = Those who followed Torah
FIVE FOOLISH = Those who didn't follow Torah
Of the TEN VIRGINS (the return of Ephraim / Ten Tribes), the WISE are those who followed Torah (made themselves ready for the coming of Yeshua) and the FOOLISH didn't follow Torah (and were unprepared for the second coming of Yeshua).
FIVE represents the FIVE books of Moses (Torah)
WHO ARE THE WISE?
WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING IS FOLLOWING TORAH
KJV Proverbs 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth WISDOM, and the man
that getteth UNDERSTANDING.
KJV Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
KJV Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you STATUTES and JUDGMENTS, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
KJV Deuteronomy 4:6 KEEP therefore and DO them; for this is YOUR WISDOM and your UNDERSTANDING in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these STATUTES, and say, Surely this great nation is a WISE and UNDERSTANDING people.
KJV Deuteronomy 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath STATUTES and JUDGMENTS so righteous as all this TORAH, which I set
before you this day?
These verses tell us that KEEPING and DOING the TORAH is done by a WISE and UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE.
WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING IS FOLLOWING TORAH
KJV 1 Chronicles 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round
about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.
KJV 1 Chronicles 22:12 Only the LORD give thee WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING, and give thee charge concerning Israel, that thou mayest KEEP the TORAH of the LORD thy God.
KJV 1 Chronicles 22:13 Then shalt thou PROSPER, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with
concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.
Therefore, a person who is WISE and has UNDERSTANDING will follow the TORAH and will PROSPER.
WHAT IS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING?
KJV Job 28:20 Whence then cometh WISDOM? and where is the place of
UNDERSTANDING?
KJV Job 28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the FEAR of the LORD, that is WISDOM; and to depart from evil is UNDERSTANDING. KJV Psalm 111:10 The FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of WISDOM: a GOOD UNDERSTANDING have all they that DO his COMMANDMENTS: his praise
endureth for ever.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The great Eddie Chumney whom I always recommend!

WHO ARE THE FOOLISH?

The foolish don't follow Torah.
KJV Proverbs 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
KJV Psalm 119:34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
The foolish don't follow 'way of understanding' (follow the Torah)
KJV Proverbs 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
KJV Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God ...
The foolish man doesn't speak the 'lips of knowledge' (Torah).
KJV Proverbs 21:20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.
The wise have oil (follow Torah) and the foolish have no oil (don't follow Torah).
KJV Jeremiah 5:4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God.
KJV Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
The foolish know not the way of YHVH (follow Torah)
KJV Jeremiah 5:21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
KJV Psalm 119:34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
The foolish are without understanding (don't follow Torah).
KJV Psalm 119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
The wicked (foolish) forsake the law (have no oil).
THEY SLUMBERED AND SLEPT
While the Bridegroom tarried (the time between the 1st and 2nd coming of Yeshua) BOTH the eventual 'wise' and 'foolish' slept.
SLEEP IS SPIRITUAL SLUMBER
(NOT FOLLOWING TORAH / EXILE)
KJV 1 Samuel 3:3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;
The 'lamp' went out and Samuel 'slept'.
KJV Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
KJV Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes ...
KJV Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
'Sleeping' is not following Torah.
A CRY WAS MADE AT MIDNIGHT
'Midnight' is a term for the tribulation of the end of days. The 'cry' that is made at 'midnight' is the sound of the shofar which is sounded to gather the exiles of Israel.
KJV Isaiah 27:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.
LESSON SUMMARY
#1) The exiles of Israel return to the land of Israel at the dawn of the Messianic Era (Deut 30:1-5)
#2) The Good Shepherd (Yeshua the Messiah: John 10:14) gathers the exiles of Israel (Ezekiel 34:11) in the end of days (Ezekiel 34:13)
#3) Yeshua died on the tree to gather the exiles of Israel (John 10:16, 11:49-52)
#4) The setting of the 'Parable of the Ten Virgins' is the second coming of Yeshua and the end of days (Matthew 24:3, Matthew 25:1, 13)
#5) The Ten Virgins refer to the return of the Northern Kingdom / Ten Tribes / Ephraim in the end of days
#6) Five is a number for the books of the Torah
#7) Wisdom is following Torah. Foolishness is not following Torah.
#8) The five wise virgins followed Torah
#9) The five foolish virgins didn't follow Torah
#10) The exiles who are gathered in the end of days are called, 'Virgin (s)' (Jeremiah 31:4, 13, 31)
#11) Sleep / Slumber speaks of the exile and not following Torah
#12) Midnight speaks of the tribulation period or the time when the exiles of Israel are gathered in the dark and cloudy day (Ezekiel 34:12)
#13) A 'cry' or the sound of the shofar gathers the exiles of Israel (Isaiah 27:13, Mattew 24:31)
#14) The wise virgins (those that followed Torah) were READY and prepared to marry the bridgegroom (Yeshua the Messiah)
#15) The foolish virgins (those that didn't follow Torah) were rejected by Yeshua to come to the wedding of the bridegroom
THE LAND OF ISRAEL IS BEING DIVIDED AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HEBRAIC VIEW OF THE END OF DAYS THEN YOU ARE A CANDIDATE TO BE A FOOLISH VIRGIN !!! PLEASE DON'T BE A FOOLISH VIRGIN !!!!

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
i'll say a few things....
Christians have lost the connection to the Feasts of the Lord
and that is a HUGE shame

I've been here for years,
and I myself was not interested in/ignorant of,
the importance of the Feasts of the Lord
or the connection they have to us in Christ today, this side of the cross.

only some of us are remotely aware of a connection between
the Passover lamb and Christ the Lamb of God

however, seemingly out of nowhere, a few months ago,
a plethora of threads appeared about The Feasts of the Lord and lots of interest in them

I got into studying them from the biblical prospective
and comparing that with the current keeping of such in Judaism and Christianity

I was really hoping that the study on the Feasts of the Lord,
ie their orders and what happens during them,
would even guide us eschatologically,
even with regards to the timing of the rapture/gathering to Christ.....

but the plethora died off and waned dramatically.....

Hannibal has re-entered The Feasts of the Lord back into discussion, so thx for that

I would as Hannibal, did u keep the feast of Passover this year?
did u do so at the same time as the non Christian Jews in Jerusalem?
if so, what date was it on this year, Gregorian calendar?
Also what day of the week was it on?

i ask because the current days Jewish calendar is off...
it is a really easy ting to prove biblically.

so while todays Jews celebrate the Feasts,
most of the time they do so on the wrong day(date) of the year.
they don't keep years and months like they did in the bible, since the diaspora
and instead use a Babylonian calculation which is flawed,
and the current system still calls for a 2 day feast just to on the safe side.

this year they were off by two days

it does not take into consideration agriculture to being the new year
(barley crop being abib or not after the 12th month)
as a 13th month may be required
nor does it take into consideration the sighting of the new moon

so, since biblically, Passover is always mid month, thus a full moon,
did u celebrate it on a full moon, or a few days before that like the rest of political Israel?

u seem like the kinda guy that goes all the way...

so...just curious....were u wrong or not?
if so, would u now change even tho everyone else does it on a different day?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
i'll say a few things....
Christians have lost the connection to the Feasts of the Lord
and that is a HUGE shame

I've been here for years,
and I myself was not interested in/ignorant of,
the importance of the Feasts of the Lord
or the connection they have to us in Christ today, this side of the cross.

only some of us are remotely aware of a connection between
the Passover lamb and Christ the Lamb of God

however, seemingly out of nowhere, a few months ago,
a plethora of threads appeared about The Feasts of the Lord and lots of interest in them

I got into studying them from the biblical prospective
and comparing that with the current keeping of such in Judaism and Christianity

I was really hoping that the study on the Feasts of the Lord,
ie their orders and what happens during them,
would even guide us eschatologically,
even with regards to the timing of the rapture/gathering to Christ.....

but the plethora died off and waned dramatically.....

Hannibal has re-entered The Feasts of the Lord back into discussion, so thx for that

I would as Hannibal, did u keep the feast of Passover this year?
did u do so at the same time as the non Christian Jews in Jerusalem?
if so, what date was it on this year, Gregorian calendar?
Also what day of the week was it on?

i ask because the current days Jewish calendar is off...
it is a really easy ting to prove biblically.

so while todays Jews celebrate the Feasts,
most of the time they do so on the wrong day(date) of the year.
they don't keep years and months like they did in the bible, since the diaspora
and instead use a Babylonian calculation which is flawed,
and the current system still calls for a 2 day feast just to on the safe side.

this year they were off by two days

it does not take into consideration agriculture to being the new year
(barley crop being abib or not after the 12th month)
as a 13th month may be required
nor does it take into consideration the sighting of the new moon

so, since biblically, Passover is always mid month, thus a full moon,
did u celebrate it on a full moon, or a few days before that like the rest of political Israel?

u seem like the kinda guy that goes all the way...

so...just curious....were u wrong or not?
if so, would u now change even tho everyone else does it on a different day?

Yes, I will always change and I am ALWAYS changing, always evolving my thought.

I saw somebody saying the same thing you are now saying in the Messianic forum.

I usually go by Chabad's calendar but then nobody would really understand my personal calendar that doesn't really make sense to anyone but me when I'm watching.

There are two calendars and several actual new years days. a New year of trees, and a new year for this and that.

There is a civil calendar and a sacred calendar.

There is a 7th month that is also the 1st month and then you throw the Gregorian calendar in there to make 3 just as all things are 3.

Passover 2011, I began counting from April 19th.

I had been watching already and on April 19th, I made a post on facebook that read.

'' In the 4 days of the last 2 days of April and the first 2 days of May, something extraordinary will happen that makes every American happy and proud. These are 4 days of blessing and something will no doubt happen that will lighten the hearts of all Americans.''

My daughter saw it and told me to delete it but I kept it up.

When May 2 2011 finally came, everyone on my facebook wanted to know how I knew something was going to happen, and I had no explanation for it.

Those 4 days of blessing included the day Bin Laden was killed and everyone asked me how I knew that something would happen to Americans specifically.

I had already been watching the Calendar as we are to do, When Passover came, something happened that made me begin counting the days of Passover as to say that the 14th day of the first month is the new year's day.

Instead of thinking of the civil calendar, something happened that made me jump to the sacred calendar.

I counted from Passover like I was counting from the first of Tishri, and the 4 days of blessing between the 10th of Yom kippor and the beginning of Sukkot are special days of blessing.

On April 19 2011 we saw a solar flare and we saw a solar flare on every Holy day.

Not many people noticed that solar flares were occurring on God's holy days because not many people watch continuously.

I watched all year and the sun was as if a man was speaking.

The next year when Purim was coming, I wrote a long poem about the aurora Borealis and Purim mixed in, it was really a nice , cool poem.

I made a big deal about it with all my friends and family and they thought I was crazy, But I assured them that in a few weeks, Purim would be here and when we turn on the news, we would see people talking about Solar flares because I knew without a doubt a solar flare would happen because I had been watching it happen on every Holy day.

WE were all gathered in the living room, about ten of us, and when the news broke about the solar flare for Purim, they all looked at me as if I had some kind of power to see in the future.

But I just watch, the calendar speaks to those who watch.

On April 19, 2011 there was another very beautiful prominence eruption at a similar location as the famous "First Light Prominence Eruption" from March 30, 2010.

I already knew that March 8 would bring a solar flare because of redundancy of that year with Solar flares making all of God's days. I knew that one would no doubt come on Purim at the close of that year because it had happened all year long.

Those who watch watch like this.
Huge solar flare to hit Earth - Telegraph

Mar 7, 2012
08 Mar 2012. Solar flares could cause "as much devastation as a tsunami". 08 Mar 2012. This means they could trip out electrical power grids, ...

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Saying ,'' Prepared doesn't show what they did in preparation.''

I agree, they were prepared.

But they were only prepared because they had already purchased the oil.

We are discussing a wedding Ebed, whether or not certain gentiles can enter the marriage chamber or not.

Elijah is the attendant at this wedding.

In the Parable of the Ten Virgins it is apparent the Bridegroom is expected to come at night. In fact, this was the normal custom in the ancient Hebrew wedding. In those days, the Bridegroom was assisted by two attendants who were also witnesses to the marriage. One of the witnesses represented Moshe, the other represented Elijah. The witness representing Moshe provided assistance to the Bride, while the one representing Elijah provided assistance to the Bridegroom.

This sharing of duties was based on the fact that it was Moshe who led the first Bride, the children of Israel, through the wilderness and right up to the wedding chamber at Mount Sinai. Then, after the wedding, he went on to lead the Bride to the door of their new home, the promised land of Canaan.
See it as you wish Hannibal. However you impose Elijah into this parable when Elijah is never mentioned.

Then you follow by saying the 5 virgins that had enough oil purchased theirs, when the ONLY time the purchase of oil comes in view is when the 5 foolish virgins found they didn't have enough.

You deal with the parable as presented! To do otherwise, is to insert into the parable what it doesn't present.

The point would be the 5 virgins had enough oil from the beginning and the other 5 did not.

Elijah is no where in the parable...end of story.

As for the feast...Jesus fulfills EVERY one of them...NO NEED WHATSOEVER TO KEEP ANY FEASTS!

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
See it as you wish Hannibal. However you impose Elijah into this parable when Elijah is never mentioned.

Then you follow by saying the 5 virgins that had enough oil purchased theirs, when the ONLY time the purchase of oil comes in view is when the 5 foolish virgins found they didn't have enough.

You deal with the parable as presented! To do otherwise, is to insert into the parable what it doesn't present.

The point would be the 5 virgins had enough oil from the beginning and the other 5 did not.

Elijah is no where in the parable...end of story.

As for the feast...Jesus fulfills EVERY one of them...NO NEED WHATSOEVER TO KEEP ANY FEASTS!

I'm confused Ebed.

I am saying that the wise virgins gathered an EXTRA VESSEL, and they purchased oil and filled the extra vessel.

Do you know what a vessel is?

The wise virgins bought the oil and were prepared, but the foolish virgins didn't have an EXTRA VESSEL, to which they should have obtained and purchased oil like the wise did.

Aren't you a vessel Ebed?

What do you think it means people are referred to as vessels?

If the wise virgins had another vessel, I am thinking that it means that another person was there in which they kept their oil.

Then you see the whole world bringing their wealth to Judah.

Ebed, Jesus kept the feasts and he fulfilled the sacrifices of those feasts and I can prove that by showing Ezekiel when it happened. I'm with you on that. But nobody ever stopped keeping the 3 main feasts especially and Paul plain out tells us to keep the feast of Passover. For a gentile to want to keep the feast of Tabernacles is a given because Tabernacles is for the gentile.

The feasts only change when Rome and many Orthodox Jews finally split the brotherhood between the Jew and Gentile believer.

That was in 135 a.d. Ebed,

Jerusalem fell and the great Synagogue burned and this fire was a vehicle to separate the gentile believer from all the synagogues.

This is a long detailed history of gentiles converting to the feasts of God and being persecuted as righteous gentile believers when they refused the Saturnalia. They would now only have one God and one way.

100 years after Jesus died the synagogues were swamped with gentile believers. Even after the war of the Jews against Rome, after all of Rome hated Judea. There was still a huge flock of original gentiles that would rather die than to split with their brethren the Jews.

There was always people in the church trying to split the gentiles away from Jewish feasts, and it finally won out.

But the science and cycle of the feasts is not over by far, we still look to being the firstfruits on firstfruits. We still look for the coming Tabernacles to take place where are covering will be incorruptible.

We still look for the Passover and the Pentecost, and the Simchat Torah and many days to be fulfilled.

What we have seen thus far is only shadows of things to come and what better reason is there than to teach what the shadows point to?

Jesus came for the spring rains, but his second coming is of the fall rains.

This isn't opinion, its fact based on the harvest cycle and the 7 feasts of the Messiah and what they mean.

It is a cycle set in stone and only half the cycle has come.

Why would you think the first gentile congregation wouldn't keep and learn all the traditions that teach about Jesus?

Why should we give up any knowledge of Jesus?

That's what we do when we refuse to keep them, you can no longer watch and you never know whats happening.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
On April 19 2011 we saw a solar flare and we saw a solar flare on every Holy day.

Not many people noticed that solar flares were occurring on God's holy days because not many people watch continuously.

I watched all year and the sun was as if a man was speaking.

The next year when Purim was coming, I wrote a long poem about the aurora Borealis and Purim mixed in, it was really a nice , cool poem.

I made a big deal about it with all my friends and family and they thought I was crazy, But I assured them that in a few weeks, Purim would be here and when we turn on the news, we would see people talking about Solar flares because I knew without a doubt a solar flare would happen because I had been watching it happen on every Holy day.

WE were all gathered in the living room, about ten of us, and when the news broke about the solar flare for Purim, they all looked at me as if I had some kind of power to see in the future.

But I just watch, the calendar speaks to those who watch.

On April 19, 2011 there was another very beautiful prominence eruption at a similar location as the famous "First Light Prominence Eruption" from March 30, 2010.

I already knew that March 8 would bring a solar flare because of redundancy of that year with Solar flares making all of God's days. I knew that one would no doubt come on Purim at the close of that year because it had happened all year long.

Those who watch watch like this.
Huge solar flare to hit Earth - Telegraph

Mar 7, 2012
08 Mar 2012. Solar flares could cause "as much devastation as a tsunami". 08 Mar 2012. This means they could trip out electrical power grids, ...

I think about this all the time.

The person who is always watching the calendar and anything that makes international news notices a lot of stuff.

On that Purim, I could have acted like a big prophet and said,'' I will cause a sign in the sun, Nobody can predict a solar flare.''

Sometimes I wonder if there are times when people just know what is going to happen and then they say it in a way of authority.

Maybe that's why we are told to watch the times and seasons so much, If you watch, sometimes you really do know what will happen and when.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
in the Spirit ... God willing ...
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
okay, back to the parable ... somewhere, Hannibal, i read where you pointed out the word vessels in verse 4 ... took a peek at the strongs ... company for a few days so limited time ... saw something there that made me think twice about what you are saying ... wanted you to know i didn't discount you ... just don't like your style of beating people over the head with the fishing pole ... the hell and damnation thing never did sit right with me ... not when there is no love coming thorough ... just sayin' you could work on your 'bedside manner' ... that said, i also told you once i don't shoot the messenger ... so when i get a minute i'll look more closely ... i'm sayng i'm willing to keep in mind how important it seems to you to get this across ... not saying i agree ... but maybe there is more to look at than i 'saw' before ... MAYBE ... anyway, wanted you to know, since i gave you such a hard time about the Door ... and still stand there with that ... but always in scripture there is more than meets the eye ... so ... we'll see ... anyway ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
okay, back to the parable ... somewhere, Hannibal, i read where you pointed out the word vessels in verse 4 ... took a peek at the strongs ... company for a few days so limited time ... saw something there that made me think twice about what you are saying ... wanted you to know i didn't discount you ... just don't like your style of beating people over the head with the fishing pole ... the hell and damnation thing never did sit right with me ... not when there is no love coming thorough ... just sayin' you could work on your 'bedside manner' ... that said, i also told you once i don't shoot the messenger ... so when i get a minute i'll look more closely ... i'm sayng i'm willing to keep in mind how important it seems to you to get this across ... not saying i agree ... but maybe there is more to look at than i 'saw' before ... MAYBE ... anyway, wanted you to know, since i gave you such a hard time about the Door ... and still stand there with that ... but always in scripture there is more than meets the eye ... so ... we'll see ... anyway ...

I have different styles, none of them to well, But I get into phases where it does look like I'm beating people over the head. I also have another style when I freak people out with the love I show.

I try this, and then I try that. I have been debating for a long time, and I always come across as Mr. knowitall, and evcerything bad. But one time I changed. It was when I helped that Jew. I had been on a forum beating down Catholics for about 8 years and everyone knew me.

I changed completely and I accepted everyone, I became loving and it was the first time people started to listen.

That lasted for a while and it slowly slipped away. It comes back ever so often but there is a clear line drawn. No matter how I put some things, they will come out bad everytime.

In discussing the law, and certain subjects, you have two people on very opposites sides, and there is no easy way to put things. But yeah. I have been beating people over the head I guess.

I usually don't even think about it, its often found on both sides.

All I see is my own greediness of wanting to learn, its not that I want to teach anyone anything. Its just learning, and I always appreciate people like Ebed, and others.

I'll give my biggest opponents all my blessing. If you see me going at somebody in particular, you can probably believe that I have already sent him 100,000 blessings and written him personally.

Just here to learn, I aint always nice, but I always appreciate people.

Reactions: ancientsoul
Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
okay ... so ...

strongs ... greek ... 80 ... this blew me away when i saw it ... actually had to check and recheck if i had the right number, the right word, all that ... people tell me i can be a bulldog in pursuit of things ... some times like this it makes me glad i am ... ^_^

adelphos ... from 1 ... as a connective particle ... and delphus ... the womb; a BROTHER ... literally or figuratively ... near or remote ... much like ... - brother ...

1 ... A ... Alpha ... the first letter of the alphabet; fig. only ... from it's use as a numeral ... the first ... Alphaa ... often used (usually av an before a vowel) also in composition ( as a contr from 427) in the sense of privatization; so in many words beginning with this letter; occasionally in the sense of union (as a cntr. of 260)

427 ... a prime particle; ... without

260 ... a prime particle; prop. at the same time but freely used as a prep. or adv. denoting close association: also, and together, with ...

no extra time right now, but want desperately to dig into this ... there must be a way it applys keeping Jesus the Door ... scripture doesn't contradict, itself ...

felt to post this, that others may see it ...would love to hear how others feel when they first see it ... in the manner of 'did they feel the way i did' ...

so there ya be, Hannibal ... a little for your side of things ... altho at this point i have no idea how to apply it ... :) not that you haven't told us ... but gotta see it for myself ...

in what i have so far here without any more study is some thoughts ...

i think the big gap we couldn't cross as to do with mixing up the items ... lantern, oil, etc. ... when i saw the word vessels ... i surely should have thought to look closer ... but in my limited mankind view i just didn't see it as a deeper meaning ... just as a container ...

body ... flesh vessel i.e. terrestrial ... 1 corinth 15 ...
soul ... spirit vessel i.e. celestial ...
spirit ... intellect of the soul

what i know so far is

this doesn't change my stand or view at all ... i just believe there may be a deeper meaning ... as well ...NOT instead ...

when Jesus asked 3 times and said 3 x feed my babe ... sheep ... sheep .= feed by babes ... feed the masses ... feed my elect ... so there is obviously more ...

it's something i try to think of every time posting ... who will read it ... we know all three levels will ... so speak to all three ... if we have the knowledge ... knowledge we do have isn't tainted just because we haven't been given more yet ... it's only tainted when it isn't true ... and we certainly know there is no limit to the deep of the Word ...

anyway, that's where i am with it ...

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm confused Ebed.

I am saying that the wise virgins gathered an EXTRA VESSEL, and they purchased oil and filled the extra vessel.

Do you know what a vessel is?

The wise virgins bought the oil and were prepared, but the foolish virgins didn't have an EXTRA VESSEL, to which they should have obtained and purchased oil like the wise did.

Aren't you a vessel Ebed?

What do you think it means people are referred to as vessels?

If the wise virgins had another vessel, I am thinking that it means that another person was there in which they kept their oil.
This would be exactly what I mean when I say you make to much of the parable. You're putting it under a microscope when that's not the purpose.

The main thrust is that the 5 wise virgins made sure they had what they needed. There is no need to go into the extra vessels as the main point is they had enough oil so they were prepared...and when the bridegroom came they were ready.

By contrast the 5 foolish did not have enough oil, and therefore where not prepared for the bridegroom.

This parable comes off of Jesus' statement in Matthew 24:42-44. Jesus then tells these parable to make the point "BE READY".
Then you see the whole world bringing their wealth to Judah.

Ebed, Jesus kept the feasts and he fulfilled the sacrifices of those feasts and I can prove that by showing Ezekiel when it happened. I'm with you on that. But nobody ever stopped keeping the 3 main feasts especially and Paul plain out tells us to keep the feast of Passover. For a gentile to want to keep the feast of Tabernacles is a given because Tabernacles is for the gentile.
Why do you think when Jesus died the veil of the temple was torn in half?

That temple was the object of the seven feasts of the Lord. The message in the veil being torn in half was the END of sacrifice and offering, which EVERY feast required.

The clear statement was Jesus had fulfilled all of these. This is the clear teaching of Hebrews 10, which you should read carefully.

The feasts only change when Rome and many Orthodox Jews finally split the brotherhood between the Jew and Gentile believer.

That was in 135 a.d. Ebed,

Jerusalem fell and the great Synagogue burned and this fire was a vehicle to separate the gentile believer from all the synagogues.

This is a long detailed history of gentiles converting to the feasts of God and being persecuted as righteous gentile believers when they refused the Saturnalia. They would now only have one God and one way.

100 years after Jesus died the synagogues were swamped with gentile believers. Even after the war of the Jews against Rome, after all of Rome hated Judea. There was still a huge flock of original gentiles that would rather die than to split with their brethren the Jews.

There was always people in the church trying to split the gentiles away from Jewish feasts, and it finally won out.

But the science and cycle of the feasts is not over by far, we still look to being the firstfruits on firstfruits. We still look for the coming Tabernacles to take place where are covering will be incorruptible.

We still look for the Passover and the Pentecost, and the Simchat Torah and many days to be fulfilled.

What we have seen thus far is only shadows of things to come and what better reason is there than to teach what the shadows point to?

Jesus came for the spring rains, but his second coming is of the fall rains.

This isn't opinion, its fact based on the harvest cycle and the 7 feasts of the Messiah and what they mean.

It is a cycle set in stone and only half the cycle has come.

Why would you think the first gentile congregation wouldn't keep and learn all the traditions that teach about Jesus?

Why should we give up any knowledge of Jesus?

That's what we do when we refuse to keep them, you can no longer watch and you never know whats happening.
This is not the position of scripture Hannibal. Let me point you to passages that show the feasts are fulfilled in Christ:

Passover - Christ fulfills Passover in His sacrifice on the cross. John the Baptist demonstrate this in John 1:29:
29 The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Paul further confirms this to us in 1 Corinthians 5:7:

7 Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed.

The Feast of Unleavened Bread - Follows directly after Passover - This speaks of our sinless perfection through the sacrifice of Christ. No leaven was to be found in any dwelling of the Jews.

That is why Passover was first, followed immediately by The Feast of Unleavened Bread...it speaks to our sinless perfection obtained through Christ.

As I demonstrated above with 1 Corinthians 5:7, Paul has in view not only how Passover was fulfilled, but also how The Feast of Unleavened Bread was fulfilled also.

The church changed nothing...Christ did!!!

All you have to do is read the book of Acts. In Acts 15 the apostles met about keeping the Law. That was way before 135 A. D. Hannibal. The apostles concluded there was no need to observe the Law.

I can understand Jews doing it out of their culture...but as you read Acts we see Paul observing portions of the Law NOT because it was required, but for an opportunity to witness to His Jewish brethren, which normally ended up with Paul being thrown out of the synagogue...but He would always win some Jews.

Paul tell us this in 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 why he did those things:

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more.
20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law.
22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some.
23 I do all things for the sake of the gospel, so that I may become a fellow partaker of it.

So...when we see Paul doing things under Law with the Jews, it was for the opportunity to win Jews to Christ!

We have no need to keep any feasts. What we need do is realize HOW Christ fulfilled those feast in Himself!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
what i meant is i didn't see vessel applying that way in this parable ...

i still believe the Door is Jesus in all and every case ... i've shown the scriptures on the other items ...

now we're at the vessel ... seriously, can't see how this can be overlooked ...

on that thought, did you get where i was going with feed my slambs ... feed my sheep ... feed my sheep ... can see that as a POSSIBILITY ... nothing more than a possibility ... to whom He gives much, He expects much ... and that applies to understanding, as well as other things ... it needs to be examined more, i believe ... at any rate, it at least explains, to some degree, where Hannibal is in this, i'm thinking ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
okay, well, shouldn't have hit the post ... another thought ... so if He expects one only to know that Jesus is the Door ... then that would be all He expects ... and it fits with everyone who hears His voice and loves God and obeys God ... they would have fulfilled all those things by answering as far as they knew ... at least i could have some closure there if this turns out to be the case ... anyway ... asked the Lord to show me one way or another ... 80 was what came ... He didn't show me one way or another ... i guess that's up to us to figure out for a spell ... at least it would give us commn ground to begin from ... or something like that ^_^ okay, back to the lawn ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
what i meant is i didn't see vessel applying that way in this parable ...

i still believe the Door is Jesus in all and every case ... i've shown the scriptures on the other items ...

now we're at the vessel ... seriously, can't see how this can be overlooked ...

on that thought, did you get where i was going with feed my slambs ... feed my sheep ... feed my sheep ... can see that as a POSSIBILITY ... nothing more than a possibility ... to whom He gives much, He expects much ... and that applies to understanding, as well as other things ... it needs to be examined more, i believe ... at any rate, it at least explains, to some degree, where Hannibal is in this, i'm thinking ...

We see Jesus walking on the beach and 3 people in the boat.

The boat is symbolic of Issachar, Zebulun, and Judah.

This is an ancient view that is even seen in the Koran.

Zebulun and Issachar are two sailors. Zebulun is the merchant and Issachar reads the books.

One side of the boat is Zebulun, and the other side of the boat is Issachar.

One side of the boat is for making money, and the other side of the boat is for learning God's word.

One side of the boat makes money as a merchant as Zebulun and the money goes to support Issachar in reading and studying.

Jesus comes along and tells them to cast on the other side of the boat because he is referring to the two sides being Issachar and Zebulun.

Peter is in the boat and he jumps out of the boat but the 3 represent one.

That a person is like Zebulun who makes money in this life so that he can spend his time studying the word of God.

When the studying is complete, and Zebulun's task is complete in making money for Issachar, and Issachar has studied for a long, long time. It is then that Judah jumps from the boat and become a creature in the sea.

This jumping into the sea symbolized Jesus having the fish ready, already cooking. The fish represented Peter, who became the food, that Peter is supposed to feed his people.

So Jesus asked Peter 3 times because Jesus went through Zebulun, Issachar, and Judah. He was asking Peter in body, soul, and spirit,'' Do you love me Peter?''

Feed my people.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We see Jesus walking on the beach and 3 people in the boat.

The boat is symbolic of Issachar, Zebulun, and Judah.

This is an ancient view that is even seen in the Koran.

Zebulun and Issachar are two sailors. Zebulun is the merchant and Issachar reads the books.

One side of the boat is Zebulun, and the other side of the boat is Issachar.

One side of the boat is for making money, and the other side of the boat is for learning God's word.

One side of the boat makes money as a merchant as Zebulun and the money goes to support Issachar in reading and studying.

Jesus comes along and tells them to cast on the other side of the boat because he is referring to the two sides being Issachar and Zebulun.

Peter is in the boat and he jumps out of the boat but the 3 represent one.

That a person is like Zebulun who makes money in this life so that he can spend his time studying the word of God.

When the studying is complete, and Zebulun's task is complete in making money for Issachar, and Issachar has studied for a long, long time. It is then that Judah jumps from the boat and become a creature in the sea.

This jumping into the sea symbolized Jesus having the fish ready, already cooking. The fish represented Peter, who became the food, that Peter is supposed to feed his people.

So Jesus asked Peter 3 times because Jesus went through Zebulun, Issachar, and Judah. He was asking Peter in body, soul, and spirit,'' Do you love me peter?''

Feed my people.

well, see, that is the thing right there ... i know and believe what i know and believe ... and you know and believe what you believe ... because He meets me where i am ... not where you are ... and you where you are ... not where i am ... we can't expect and demand others to understand everything we do or don't ... because it's in HIS time ... maybe this is my time to learn another understanding ... who knows ... expecting someone to walk the same path of understanding we do is like asking the man to follow God's instructions for women ... you simply aren't there if you are a man ... He doesn't speak to all the same things all at the same time ...

i absolutely believe it also means feed my babes ... Joel Osteen style, maybe would be an example ... very few people would not be able to understand what he is saying ... then you have all the mainstream teachers ... and then you have a handful who understand the deeper truths ... it just is the way of people ... barring those who won't hear anything ... and there is no reason that can't apply and your view, too ... we, the body, make the bigger testament ... we can't limit our scriputres and we can't ignore there may be more pieces ... we need to test them and choose ...

no one understands anything unless He opens the ears first ... so we can pound all we want, but only a few might actually see ... and pounding on someone who doesn't get it just ticks them off in the long run ... gotta know when to hold em' and gotta know when to fold em' and let things stand ... and let another down the road reap ... God willing He opens the eyes ... it just is ... He is the One in control ... we submit TO HIM ... not the other way ... gotta be willing to let another be greater than us ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
22 eyes for 22 Hebrew letters on a lamp.

The Menorah
At this point in the Torah narrative, YHWH has already given the instructions for the Menorah. The focus this week is on setting the Menorah up and lighting its majestic wicks for the first time. As you read through the scriptures below, keep in mind that it was the duty of the High Priest to light the Menorah. And Yeshua is now our heavenly High Priest —- the provider of Light! While this portion doesn’t spend a lot of verses on the Menorah, I would like to recap some of the most poignant symbolism the Menorah offers us. I believe these features will bring some later accounts from our portion into the light (pun intended).
The menorah’s shaft carrying the central light is called the shamash, or the servant light. The shamash serves all the other branches by being their source of light. The “flowers” of hammered work that adorned the Golden Menorah were in the shape of almond blossoms. The word for almond in Hebrew is “shakad”; this is also the word for “to watch, be alert, or be on the lookout”. These words share these meanings because the almond is shaped like an eye. The menorah has 22 total eyes[1] (almond blossoms) covering its design[2].
There are 22 letters in the Hebrew aleph-bet. Therefore, the menorah symbolizes the Word of Yah and of course, the Messiah—-because He IS the WORD made flesh[3]! Messiah is the Aleph and the Tav (Alpha & Omega)[4]. The sampling of passages below demonstrates how the Word, the Torah, Yeshua, and we reflect YHWH’s light.
Ps. 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Is. 8:20 To the law (Torah) and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Jn. 8:12 Then spake Yeshua again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Jn. 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Mt. 5:14-16 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. (15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. (16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (See also Luke 8:16; 11:33-36) [Notice that this precedes the famous Matt 5:17-19]
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Rev 1:12-13 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; (13) and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash.
Rev 1:20 “As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
just have a minute ... i'll read you post as oon as i can ... in the mean felt to ask you this ... and no, i don't have any reason why ... just seems i should ...

IF and i mean IF a person were to give and to serve would a woman fit the ticket or does it have to be a man ...

Upvote 0