Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
To x141
I think your question is whether God communicates in propositions. Yes. You can read them and then see what he means and what he does not mean. It can be difficult to get a big picture understanding of the Bible, but there are a few passages in the NT that do this. These stand above the others as making the widest possible statements about what it all means:

Acts 13's sermon
Rom 3-4
Gal 3-4
Eph 2-3
2 Cor 3-6
Heb 8-10

If these were not there, the Bible could be treated like any other self-help text, or like the medieval practice of sortes biblica, where you were blindfolded and dropped a Bible open and put your finger on a verse, and that was your 'guide' or 'answer' or 'word from God.' Or it is a vision like Nostradamus.

Instead, and in fact, these are there, and show that it was to bring a group of people into existence who would fulfill a mission God had in mind since Gen 3: to explain the accomplishment of His Seed to all nations.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It wasn't a question, but a statement about the person of God in us, which is this one seed that was before the beginning, but because of the creation it became dual, which the end of encompasses the process, but nevertheless was not outside of the order of God. I said what I said only because it lives in me, it is under my foot, or part of my walk that is in Him, wherein he walks in me.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was being assertive. I have almost no idea what you are saying, I have no idea what passage you are commenting on, I have no idea how it relates to the background of the five foolish girls. In which case, there is probably another thread under another subject for what you are writing. I think you have a basic question about whether God can communicate propositions to us, whether you know it or not, and your answer right now is the personal mysticism and symbolism you are writing, which is sort of writing out loud.

I was asserting that God does communicate in normal propositions and this has been declared to be 'once for all' in the event of Christ (Heb 2) and this can be absorbed and formulated in fresh ways for these days.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ten virgins are a picture of the feminine as it relates to the masculine, and speaks to the process, which as the kingdom is in us. I am commenting on the whole of the book as it relates to this one purpose of God in us which this parable, like all parables speak to. The three realms (so to speak) of the perception of our beloved, are laid out in this parable, and though this can be seen in myriads of ways in scripture, the truth of these things can only be clearly seen in this chamber, which like the kingdom is in us.

These things are interconnected, just as the truth of "once and for all" was from the foundation of the world, which was as the expected end declared from the beginning, being that it was summed up in the Word that was sent forth (in picture) out of His mouth, which does not return void, but accomplishes what it was sent out to do, which was to reveal God, who is our Father, and this revealing in us, which brings us to where He is, or a raising up in His sight, or to see as He sees, which is the only truth that there is, and the purpose of the kingdom from before the world (not earth), was.

We tend to divide the things of God, separating self, when we eat of our own reasoning. Just as God is one, the book is one.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Here is what the thread is about: in the ordeal of 1st century Judea, some will be ready for where Christ wants them to be, some will not. The oil might stand for the Spirit, which came through the apostles and their teaching, and among other things, guided most believers away from Jerusalem during the worst of the conflagration of 66+. It is about people in Judea responding to the Gospel with the practical result of it sparing them joining or being impounded by the 'covenant revolution' that had been simmering since 6 AD (Judas the Galilean, Acts 5).

All this may have a future replication, but it is not mysticism, and it would be similar to what happened then.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is what the thread is about: in the ordeal of 1st century Judea, some will be ready for where Christ wants them to be, some will not. The oil might stand for the Spirit, which came through the apostles and their teaching, and among other things, guided most believers away from Jerusalem during the worst of the conflagration of 66+. It is about people in Judea responding to the Gospel with the practical result of it sparing them joining or being impounded by the 'covenant revolution' that had been simmering since 6 AD (Judas the Galilean, Acts 5).

All this may have a future replication, but it is not mysticism, and it would be similar to what happened then.

The types and pictures of truth are in many forms, both present, past, and future, but all must be seen in the Light of the purpose of God, which is Himself, a glory of one, that was before the world was. This is the place of no measurement, or distance, time, separation.

Mysticism, when followed, becomes a path of a serpent, putting off the truth as not present, and is a product of the tree of knowledge, or of our own reasoning, before it becomes one with the tree of life, which is what process is all about, which couples with "All this may have ... " It is reasoning borne out by our five senses which gives us a husband that is not our own.

Truth is living, and ever present, even as the word of God through process is found to be in our mouth, which is only revealed by our Father.

The word is relevant to where you are in the journey individually, which comprises the process of the whole that you refer to, there being only one who can lead us into this all Truth, and this forever.

The thing I have found is that, since God is the only one who can reveal His Son in us, then anything we hold on to becomes a snare to us, or as the building of a city and naming it Enoch, our journey into the kingdom ends.

I find the truth in what you are saying, period, and I agree, but it can not be held to this one thing, even as the kingdom's increase has no end, being of the process, or the spirit of something always coming, even as it cannot beheld to what I write alone, which becomes measured, or a letter that kills, or becomes to the innocent, a path of the woman whose bed is mingled with the spices of Egypt.

Truth is everywhere, but we must lose our soul to see it, or come out of the field.

God reveals Himself in the moment, and this moment is always present.

Upvote 0