May 27, 2008
in the Spirit ... God willing ...
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
questions coming again ...

if we saw Jew and a Gentile ... both in need, but the Gentile a little more ... who do you say we should help?

some more ...

does it have to be a man?

can it be a woman?

or a child?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
okay ... so ...

strongs ... greek ... 80 ... this blew me away when i saw it ... actually had to check and recheck if i had the right number, the right word, all that ... people tell me i can be a bulldog in pursuit of things ... some times like this it makes me glad i am ... ^_^

adelphos ... from 1 ... as a connective particle ... and delphus ... the womb; a BROTHER ... literally or figuratively ... near or remote ... much like ... - brother ...

1 ... A ... Alpha ... the first letter of the alphabet; fig. only ... from it's use as a numeral ... the first ... Alphaa ... often used (usually av an before a vowel) also in composition ( as a contr from 427) in the sense of privatization; so in many words beginning with this letter; occasionally in the sense of union (as a cntr. of 260)

427 ... a prime particle; ... without

260 ... a prime particle; prop. at the same time but freely used as a prep. or adv. denoting close association: also, and together, with ...

no extra time right now, but want desperately to dig into this ... there must be a way it applys keeping Jesus the Door ... scripture doesn't contradict, itself ...

felt to post this, that others may see it ...would love to hear how others feel when they first see it ... in the manner of 'did they feel the way i did' ...

so there ya be, Hannibal ... a little for your side of things ... altho at this point i have no idea how to apply it ... :) not that you haven't told us ... but gotta see it for myself ...

in what i have so far here without any more study is some thoughts ...

i think the big gap we couldn't cross as to do with mixing up the items ... lantern, oil, etc. ... when i saw the word vessels ... i surely should have thought to look closer ... but in my limited mankind view i just didn't see it as a deeper meaning ... just as a container ...

body ... flesh vessel i.e. terrestrial ... 1 corinth 15 ...
soul ... spirit vessel i.e. celestial ...
spirit ... intellect of the soul

what i know so far is

this doesn't change my stand or view at all ... i just believe there may be a deeper meaning ... as well ...NOT instead ...

when Jesus asked 3 times and said 3 x feed my babe ... sheep ... sheep .= feed by babes ... feed the masses ... feed my elect ... so there is obviously more ...

it's something i try to think of every time posting ... who will read it ... we know all three levels will ... so speak to all three ... if we have the knowledge ... knowledge we do have isn't tainted just because we haven't been given more yet ... it's only tainted when it isn't true ... and we certainly know there is no limit to the deep of the Word ...

anyway, that's where i am with it ...

okay, i believe i have a handle on this ...

kept looking at that definition ... and thinking, Hannibal, how you keep on and on about the Jew and Gentile ... and serving and sacrificing to give to a Jewish man ... alway saying find a Jewish man ... don't think it matters, but don't remember you ever saying go serve a woman ... and then started thinking how God isn't partial ... would you have said the needier or the Jew ... because it makes a big difference ... see it's right there where it becomes about God's will ... not ours ... there has always been injustice to different peoples ... all sorts ... the Jew is not different than the Gentile ... no one is greater nor less in His eyes ... anyway, the thing is the God i serve would say something like give to the needier ... or why not give to both ... what would you say, Hannibal ...

so then i started looking at that word, vessel, again ... and really looking at how it is worded ... they took anointing in their vessels ... again, He is the anointed one ... they took good, sound, knowledge of Jesus to Light their path ... they are bringing in their sheaves i.e. vessels ... i've spent every spare moment today reading scriptures and studying ... their are five crowns ... one for bringing someone to the Lord ... it all dawned on me when i asked the Lord to show me the Truth ... then came the definition of the vessel ...

and then i remembered a promise i believe the Lord spoke to me personally ... on May 20, 2000 ... Psalm 126:5,6 ... and how hard i studied what it meant ... and how many times i've clung to that promise with everything i had ... and how after that He showed me the valley of tears ... Baca ... because i said to Him i've cried a wall of tears in the last six months ... i mourned for those i mourned for so deep i didn't quit crying for 6 months ... and how when He gave me those Psalms, He did it in a manner it couldn't have possibly been anyone but Him ... and how grateful and thankful i was ..

i also realized that if it was about the first born son and the second born son ... well, that kinda leaves women and children out in left field in the wrong ballpark somewhere ... and how 'Jacob He loved ... and Esau He hated' ... never anywhere does it tell us Gentiles are hated from before the womb ... so how does that figure ... turns out it doesn't ...

as i was reading today i came across a piece of material i had never seen before ... always i believed the arrows in the quiver were our children ... i have a total of five with the Lord ... of children and grandchildren ... never until today did i know what the next meaning was ... that those arrows in our quiver are those we bring to the Lord ... and that when we get that crown we can't let anyone take it away from us ...

so all that and a bunch more concludes me to believe those are the sheaves ... the word, wise, is where i found the rest ... in the scriptures that tell us what wise is ... there's much about bringing someone to the Lord ... and the reward for it ... and not one time does it ever have anything to do with serving anyone but HIM ... there's always so much more to know ... and how sweet it is ..... to be loved by Him ... He promises we will bring our sheaves with us ... rejoicing ... and so it is ... He doesn't lie ...

feel great peace in this ... asked Him ... and believe He showed me this ... do i KNOW ... no ... who really does know everything, but God ... but, i believe it with all my heart ... He doesn't tell us to bring more vessels or anything like that ... just extra oil ... our sheaves must come through Jesus anointing on our effort ... or it wouldn't happen ... Christ i.e. cristo i.e. oil ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
okay, i believe i have a handle on this ...

kept looking at that definition ... and thinking, Hannibal, how you keep on and on about the Jew and Gentile ... and serving and sacrificing to give to a Jewish man ... alway saying find a Jewish man ... don't think it matters, but don't remember you ever saying go serve a woman ... and then started thinking how God isn't partial ... would you have said the needier or the Jew ... because it makes a big difference ... see it's right there where it becomes about God's will ... not ours ... there has always been injustice to different peoples ... all sorts ... the Jew is not different than the Gentile ... no one is greater nor less in His eyes ... anyway, the thing is the God i serve would say something like give to the needier ... or why not give to both ... what would you say, Hannibal ...

so then i started looking at that word, vessel, again ... and really looking at how it is worded ... they took anointing in their vessels ... again, He is the anointed one ... they took good, sound, knowledge of Jesus to Light their path ... they are bringing in their sheaves i.e. vessels ... i've spent every spare moment today reading scriptures and studying ... their are five crowns ... one for bringing someone to the Lord ... it all dawned on me when i asked the Lord to show me the Truth ... then came the definition of the vessel ...

and then i remembered a promise i believe the Lord spoke to me personally ... on May 20, 2000 ... Psalm 126:5,6 ... and how hard i studied what it meant ... and how many times i've clung to that promise with everything i had ... and how after that He showed me the valley of tears ... Baca ... because i said to Him i've cried a wall of tears in the last six months ... i mourned for those i mourned for so deep i didn't quit crying for 6 months ... and how when He gave me those Psalms, He did it in a manner it couldn't have possibly been anyone but Him ... and how grateful and thankful i was ..

i also realized that if it was about the first born son and the second born son ... well, that kinda leaves women and children out in left field in the wrong ballpark somewhere ... and how 'Jacob He loved ... and Esau He hated' ... never anywhere does it tell us Gentiles are hated from before the womb ... so how does that figure ... turns out it doesn't ...

as i was reading today i came across a piece of material i had never seen before ... always i believed the arrows in the quiver were our children ... i have a total of five with the Lord ... of children and grandchildren ... never until today did i know what the next meaning was ... that those arrows in our quiver are those we bring to the Lord ... and that when we get that crown we can't let anyone take it away from us ...

so all that and a bunch more concludes me to believe those are the sheaves ... the word, wise, is where i found the rest ... in the scriptures that tell us what wise is ... there's much about bringing someone to the Lord ... and the reward for it ... and not one time does it ever have anything to do with serving anyone but HIM ... there's always so much more to know ... and how sweet it is ..... to be loved by Him ... He promises we will bring our sheaves with us ... rejoicing ... and so it is ... He doesn't lie ...

feel great peace in this ... asked Him ... and believe He showed me this ... do i KNOW ... no ... who really does know everything, but God ... but, i believe it with all my heart ... He doesn't tell us to bring more vessels or anything like that ... just extra oil ... our sheaves must come through Jesus anointing on our effort ... or it wouldn't happen ... Christ i.e. cristo i.e. oil ...

Soul, I literally serve anyone and everyone. Everyone knows this about me, its why everyone believes me to be insane. The only life I have is talking and learning on this computer, when I'm not here, I am serving somebody.

Jesus said that he made us servants to the broken hearted of Israel and I find that to be the most honorable best thing that could ever happen to me.

When I say to go out and help a needy Jew, I don't mean a man, or a woman, I just mean a needy Jew.

If you are witnessing to people about a Jewish Messiah, then you are a servant FOR ISRAEL.

If you are bringing people into the kingdom, then you have increased Israel but you deserve no thanks, because your a servant, and only doing what a servant should do.

Telling somebody that they should be a servant sounds like a bad thing but I don't see anything bad in it, but then I do serve everyone, I own nothing, and everyone who knows me knows that I have to do whatever people want of me, anytime they want it.

My family has lands, houses and money, but everyone knows that I will inherit nothing because everyone knows I'll liquidate it and find needy Jews to give it to.

Helping everyone all the time, being a servant to all people all the time but going out in particular to become one with God's people in body, soul, and spirit.

Every time I tell people to be servants its as if I shot them in the foot when IN FACT, I am telling them how to become kings and the most revered people in history and eternity to follow.

You can make a decision to not be a servant but rather live like a king in this life, But you will no doubt be a servant in the next.........

HOW do you become the greatest in the kingdom of heaven if your a gentile?

How do you become a giant, a person that will stop people in their tracks when they see you? How to become a son of oil, to reach the highest point a human can reach Soul?

YOU HELP BRING BACK GODS PEOPLE WHEN GOD HAS BEGUN TO GATHER THEM!

YOU HAVE A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW SOUL, THIS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSING VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 2000 years God had gentiles punish Israel, and they have NOT BEEN LIKE ANY OTHER PEOPLE SOUL!!!!

They have been persecuted by ALL of Christianity and ALL Of Islam for 2000 years Soul.

FINALLY God turn back and he began to bless Israel and the TIME OF THEIR GATHERING IS NOW!!!!!!!!

This opportunity is not going to last very much longer, I would be seriously surprised if you even have 5 years left, I would say less.

Isaiah literally speaks volumes about making gentiles servants to Jews and from Isaiah 60, right to the end, he talks about the OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE NOW!!!! Not later, NOW!!!

Isaiah 66

God's Final Judgments against the Wicked
…20And they shall bring all your brothers for an offering to the LORD out of all nations on horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and on mules, and on swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, said the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, said the LORD. 22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, said the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. …

GO SPEND YOUR MONEY HELPING A JEW RETURN OR JUST HELPING THE NEEDY JEW.

Look at what happens Soul, Look what happens when you spend your money and time serving Jews in these last days!

YOU BECOME A LEVITE!

There is no higher honor, NONE.

I don't see the sheaves in this story but maybe I'll look around, I just don't know what you mean in particular because it is a big subject.
Feast of Pentecost, observed at the conclusion of 50 days that began with the day of the wave-sheaf offering. On Pentecost, two loaves were offered from the firstfruits of the wheat harvest, which followed several weeks after the barley harvest. These two loaves offered are called,'' Ephraim and Judah''. Jesus was a sheaf offering on firstfruits as the name indicates.

Like I say, there is very much to talk about with sheaves, and I don't understand where it fits in, and if it does, your going to have to get way more specific.

I don't really know what your trying to say Soul, it looks like things have moved to sheaves and it looks like you think it has a particular meaning when you say it, but I'm not getting the meaning.

Sheaves are a vast science of symbolism and they can show many things in tradition, Temple law and many meanings.

37:5 Joseph 1 had a dream, 2 and when he told his brothers about it, 3 they hated him even more. 4 37:6 He said to them, “Listen to this dream I had: 5 37:7 There we were, 6 binding sheaves of grain in the middle of the field. Suddenly my sheaf rose up and stood upright and your sheaves surrounded my sheaf and bowed down 7 to it!” 37:8 Then his brothers asked him, “Do you really think you will rule over us or have dominion over us?” 8 They hated him even more 9 because of his dream and because of what he said. 10

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Benjamin
There are 3 names to represent a gentile under Joseph

There are 3 names to represent a Jew under Judah.

There are 3 men at each end of the temple, north, west, south, east.

Each set of 3 represent a whole. Two brothers representing two sides of a body, each brother has 12 ribs and out of the struggle from these 2 sides in the outcome.

There is an evolution taking place that finally join the Jew and the gentile in one body.

We look at the gentile and see Ephraim, Mannasseh and Benjamin in representing Body, soul and spirit.

We look to the Jew and see Judah, Levi, and Benjamin.

The idea is to take these two people{Judah and Ephraim} and make them one.

So we see Jesus coming to make one man out of the two.

Now we have the combination showing 3 names.

Judah-Ephraim-Benjamin as a whole.

Judah is the Jew, Gentiles are grafted through Ephraim and we put those together as two sides struggling to bring about Benjamin.

So now the picture of your body is that you are a Gentile and a Jew at the same time because they represent two parts of the new body.

In this is the magic that Nobody will believe, and the end of things that is too wonderful to believe.

That you stand alone, and you are alone and you don't know it. You are incomplete and do not know it.

It is only after you have found and joined your other half that you realize the whole of your being.

If you have come back to God and his feasts as a child of Israel, and if you have come back to the respect of the Torah, then you have one thing left to do.

You find you a needy Jew, and you become a servant to him, even a Jew that doesn't believe in Jesus.

You make his needs more important than your needs and you become his family and he will love you more than he does his own family.

SEEK OUT YOUR BETTER HALF!!!!

Your whole being will change because where You were incomplete, you will find completeness in body, soul, and spirit because you became joined to an actual Jew.

It sounds crazy and too wonderful to believe but it is in fact true.

You can literally become complete.

Now I am 12 ribs on one side to myself, and 12 ribs on the other side where a Jew is. One eye is given to me, and one to him, 1 arm to me and 1 to him.

A new man was built and 1 part is gentile, one part Jew, and when you literally make this true, it will fulfill you. Make you complete and you will no longer be alone. Strange, but true.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
questions coming again ...

if we saw Jew and a Gentile ... both in need, but the Gentile a little more ... who do you say we should help?

some more ...

does it have to be a man?

can it be a woman?

or a child?

I try and help everyone in need, But I will save money for the Jewish people and make plans to bless them, but I will help anyone who comes along. Thank God that I'm no longer allowed to take people in this house, But I have run a fifty gentiles through here, fed them, clothed them, got them Jobs and helped get them cars.

Sometimes they steal everything, sometimes you change a life.

Man, woman child, my advise to help anyone, don't neglect anyone when they ask of you, give them that and more.

You find somebody stealing something out of your car?

don't call the police because you have a great opportunity. Give him what he wanted to steal and take him and buy him a burger and literally become friends.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

I want to say again-----Here is Isaiah 60 showing the nations coming to buy oil from Israel.

They will have the oil of glory, shining as Moses shined and the nations will come up to their light and bring the wealth of the nations because they see the light.

The ten virgins are all gentiles, ten means that it is a legal congregation, gentiles are redeemed through marriage to a Jewish man.

The 5 wise virgins will already be amongst Israel because they had already purchased the oil, and their shining will be seen by the 5 foolish virgins who say,'' Give me some of this oil of this shining.''

But they will be told to go and purchase the oil, and then we see the whole world looking at the true Israel glorified, and the whole world brings the wealth of the world to buy this oil, to comfort the persecuted of God.

The Glory of Zion
1“Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
2See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the Lord rises upon you
and his glory appears over you.
3Nations will come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your dawn.
“Lift up your eyes and look about you:
All assemble and come to you;
your sons come from afar,
and your daughters are carried on the hip.
5Then you will look and be radiant,
your heart will throb and swell with joy;
the wealth on the seas will be brought to you,
to you the riches of the nations will come.
6Herds of camels will cover your land,
young camels of Midian and Ephah.
And all from Sheba will come,
bearing gold and incense
and proclaiming the praise of the Lord.
7All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you,
the rams of Nebaioth will serve you;
they will be accepted as offerings on my altar,
and I will adorn my glorious temple.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
One of the disciples went into a far kingdom and became a very honored guest of a king who had believed in Jesus. The king thought that the disciple was the smartest man he ever found.

So the king gives all of his wealth to the disciple and he tells him that he wants him head over his kingdom like Joseph was in Egypt, that he wanted this disciple to build him the greatest kingdom that anyone had saw.

The disciple took all the riches and after some time, the king called him in and asked him how things were going with the plans for building.

But the disciple replied,'' Oh King, I have built you the greatest kingdom anyone has seen and now all of your money is gone.''

The king was shocked and surprised and demanded to know what had happened to all of his wealth.

The disciple replied,'' O, King, I went out everywhere and found the poor and I used all of your money to feed them and to set them up so that they can have an humble life as to not worry, and now I have built you a great kingdom that will never be destroyed in the next life, you will be great and honored everywhere you go.''

The king replied,'' Oh''

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Soul, I literally serve anyone and everyone. Everyone knows this about me, its why everyone believes me to be insane. The only life I have is talking and learning on this computer, when I'm not here, I am serving somebody.

Jesus said that he made us servants to the broken hearted of Israel and I find that to be the most honorable best thing that could ever happen to me.

When I say to go out and help a needy Jew, I don't mean a man, or a woman, I just mean a needy Jew.

If you are witnessing to people about a Jewish Messiah, then you are a servant FOR ISRAEL.

If you are bringing people into the kingdom, then you have increased Israel but you deserve no thanks, because your a servant, and only doing what a servant should do.

Telling somebody that they should be a servant sounds like a bad thing but I don't see anything bad in it, but then I do serve everyone, I own nothing, and everyone who knows me knows that I have to do whatever people want of me, anytime they want it.

My family has lands, houses and money, but everyone knows that I will inherit nothing because everyone knows I'll liquidate it and find needy Jews to give it to.

Helping everyone all the time, being a servant to all people all the time but going out in particular to become one with God's people in body, soul, and spirit.

Every time I tell people to be servants its as if I shot them in the foot when IN FACT, I am telling them how to become kings and the most revered people in history and eternity to follow.

You can make a decision to not be a servant but rather live like a king in this life, But you will no doubt be a servant in the next.........

HOW do you become the greatest in the kingdom of heaven if your a gentile?

How do you become a giant, a person that will stop people in their tracks when they see you? How to become a son of oil, to reach the highest point a human can reach Soul?

YOU HELP BRING BACK GODS PEOPLE WHEN GOD HAS BEGUN TO GATHER THEM!

YOU HAVE A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW SOUL, THIS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSING VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 2000 years God had gentiles punish Israel, and they have NOT BEEN LIKE ANY OTHER PEOPLE SOUL!!!!

They have been persecuted by ALL of Christianity and ALL Of Islam for 2000 years Soul.

FINALLY God turn back and he began to bless Israel and the TIME OF THEIR GATHERING IS NOW!!!!!!!!

This opportunity is not going to last very much longer, I would be seriously surprised if you even have 5 years left, I would say less.

Isaiah literally speaks volumes about making gentiles servants to Jews and from Isaiah 60, right to the end, he talks about the OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE NOW!!!! Not later, NOW!!!

Isaiah 66

God's Final Judgments against the Wicked
…20And they shall bring all your brothers for an offering to the LORD out of all nations on horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and on mules, and on swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, said the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, said the LORD. 22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, said the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. …

GO SPEND YOUR MONEY HELPING A JEW RETURN OR JUST HELPING THE NEEDY JEW.

Look at what happens Soul, Look what happens when you spend your money and time serving Jews in these last days!

YOU BECOME A LEVITE!

There is no higher honor, NONE.

I don't see the sheaves in this story but maybe I'll look around, I just don't know what you mean in particular because it is a big subject.
Feast of Pentecost, observed at the conclusion of 50 days that began with the day of the wave-sheaf offering. On Pentecost, two loaves were offered from the firstfruits of the wheat harvest, which followed several weeks after the barley harvest. These two loaves offered are called,'' Ephraim and Judah''. Jesus was a sheaf offering on firstfruits as the name indicates.

Like I say, there is very much to talk about with sheaves, and I don't understand where it fits in, and if it does, your going to have to get way more specific.

I don't really know what your trying to say Soul, it looks like things have moved to sheaves and it looks like you think it has a particular meaning when you say it, but I'm not getting the meaning.

Sheaves are a vast science of symbolism and they can show many things in tradition, Temple law and many meanings.

37:5 Joseph 1 had a dream, 2 and when he told his brothers about it, 3 they hated him even more. 4 37:6 He said to them, “Listen to this dream I had: 5 37:7 There we were, 6 binding sheaves of grain in the middle of the field. Suddenly my sheaf rose up and stood upright and your sheaves surrounded my sheaf and bowed down 7 to it!” 37:8 Then his brothers asked him, “Do you really think you will rule over us or have dominion over us?” 8 They hated him even more 9 because of his dream and because of what he said. 10

Hannibal, i asked the Lord to show me the Truth ... and i believe He did ... i'm not asking you to believe it or anyone else ... but i have complete peace with it ...

you know, Hannibal, you don't give the Lord much credit for knowing what He's doing ... thread after thread, post after post you shove Jesus out of His authority by putting someone else in the path ... you say i say it like i expect it to be Truth ... Hannibal, isn't that what you've been doing ... you've taken your position to every thread moving ... just for starters, if what you're saying is by some whatever to be true .... it still wouldn't belong on every thread ... it would mean it belonged somewhere ... you can't teach one subject as the subject of all the threads ...

Hannibal, the only thing i know to tell you is ... your position, at best is an unorthodox teaching ... how can you waltz into a room and upturn everything Chrisitans believe, usurp the Lord's authority to open the Door for those HE chooses ... and believe that is alright ... if your position is true, then why bother being a good person ... why not just go out and 'buy' a Jew ... i don't believe you can say i haven't given your position every shot ... so, now we will see if you do the same for mine for mine ... it comes down to believing what JESUS says, no one else ... and i believe i haven't strayed from what He says ... to the best of my knowledge ...

what i can see is that everything you are teaching with this stand of yours requires us to neglect about a dozen other principles ... it just doesn't fit, Hannibal ... even in the definition i offered of vessel ... can you see that it has to include our brother, Jesus ... it's the FIRST definition, it includes Alpha ... a number of things i 'see' in that definition ... but no where do i see it saying the Jew comes first, and foremost and in spite of every other teaching of Jesus ... like no one is more or less ... and certainly Jesus isn't less ... and certainly He is more ...

i believe that each of us when we are teaching must examine our teaching and look to see if we are placing a stumblingblock ... i believe your teaching to be a HUGE stumbling block for Christians ... all one has to look at the number and content of threads you've interjected this teaching into ... and the number of people who have tried to talk to you about this ... and the number of those who have walked away from it and the number who have been confused ... i say your teaching, because i don't believe Jesus teaches it ... wouldn't a rational person worry if they were causing others to stumble or if maybe they needed to ask themselves some serious questions here ... you seem to completely ignore the fact that no one can hear or see what you are teaching ... if it is true ... unless the Lord opens their eyes and ears ... YOU don't have that power ...

i'm not going to have this conversation with you any more ... i granted quite enough time to this position of yours in all the study i did to make sure i wasn't missing something ... and if i still am, then the Lord will know i tried and that will be enough for Him ... He doesn't ask for more than our best effort ...

Hannibal, the reason i made all that time ... and took the time until i was sure ... is because i want more than anything money can buy to sit at His table and to have worked toward all 5 crowns ... more than all the gold and whatever in the world that is whayt i want ... because of that i was willing to wait and see ... i did and know what i found ...

you still maintain to help everyone ... but helping the Jew is the requirement ... i've concluded you view is narrow minded at best ... in that it shows favoritism ... and vast amounts of it ... in all my searching for the answer on this thread, the ONLY site i found out there that remotely teaches what you are teaching was on an UNORTHODOX Jewish site that was pretty radical and involved EXTREME hate for Christians ...

so we should reject ALL Jesus teaching and just go with yours ... well, i'm not going there ... i know what i believe to be the Truth here ... if one is bringing in their sheaves ... as He says we will ... where are they in your scenario ... and why wouldn't they be there ... and it doesn't undo anything ... it's what i found and it's what i believe ... unless or until THE LORD shows me different ...

that old song 'bringing in the sheaves' ... why, oh why did we ever let go of all the good old hymns ...

telling someone to serve does not sound like a bad thing ... picking and choosing Jew over Gentile in your teachings does ... Christians all know that to minister means to serve ... we're not all blind and stupid, Hannibal ... we love Jesus and know He said don't take your eyes off Him ... and you continually want us to take our eyes off every other teaching of His to accomodate yours ... even when it doesn't fit with any of His other teachings ... i choose, to the best of my ability, knowledge, and understanding, not to go there ...

not my call, but i believe you need to come to terms with Jesus and HIS authority in this ... just what i believe ... only the Lord knows the heart ... but you want us to ignore the heart ... and focus on works ... in your scenario i need no faith or belief in Jesus ... i can just go out and 'buy' a Jew ... because you say that is the requirement ... not any of the things that faith and belief require ... only enough 'faith and belief' to serve and sacrifice ... and to someone other than the Lord, too ... i simply can't accept your teaching ... nothing personal ... just believe it to not be true ... not that you are a liar ... i totally believe you believe it is the Truth ...

in another thread you were noted as your state being Israel, your location Houston, your icon 'other religion' and it was noted you can't teach in this forum if you aren't Christian ... i'm still confused about how one can be Christian and have another religion ... so i'll put it to you again ... i don't need an answer ... but feel to speak it one last time ...

Hannibal ... you questioned your Messiah and our Jesus being the same because of how horrible Christian are ... do you really believe that ... and why do you believe anyone would believe you when you are so vicious in your scenario of who Chrisitans are ... how is that the example, Hannibal ... seriously ...

so ... again ... who do you say Jesus is ... in your words ... is He Saviour for all or just the Jew, Hannibal ... is He the only begotten of God ... come to offer free mercy and Salvation to ALL who believe ... or just the one who believes the Jew is special OVER the Christian ... was He a perfect sacrifice ... or did more need to be done as you speak ... did He die for ALL or not ... is HE the WAY or not ... you can quote verses all day ... it doesn't speak to what you believe about the verses ... your actions do ... raging against Christians just ain't cuttin' it ...

as i said ... i'm through here, Hannibal ... i have my answer ... others will have to decide for themselves ... Hannibal, i ask you to please to search this out ... and to ask the Lord for the Truth in your stand ... cuz either you believe what He says or you don't ... all i see is someone who believes more in himself ... like i said before ... either you believe all He says ... or you believe in yourself ...

for me, it's become 'he puffeth himself up like the Lord would not come to me' ... the Lord can speak to us all, Hannibal ... and He hasn't spoken your truth to me that i know of ...

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the Parable of the ten (law) virgins, one view is of the three feasts which one is called up to (the heavenly) Jerusalem to keep. Tabernacles being the place where His bed is green to us, or the place of one.

The law comes in many forms, chief of which is the law of our mother (which from a mountain it came forth), which is the perception of our soul, and is depicted in scripture as the feminine (which this parable likens the kingdom to this, being the kingdom is about ones perception of Truth, and the entering into that Truth one sees ... i.e. born again to see, born of water and blood to enter into what you see), and like the law, comes in many forms as the place where the Truth or a lie is birthed in us (the scattering taking the form of the one that reveals our nakedness, as mount Sinai, when the law came down out of the cloud, having been drawn down out of the masculine (a garden scenario).

Five speak to the gifts of the senses, both earthly and heavenly where by we perceive our beloved. The door to the chamber (in us), in it's manner is summed up in our beloved ,but the many things in scripture the door is in relationship to this process are to numerous to count, but all deal with the scattering and gathering of Self, or the perception of who we are in Him, which is in relationship to our Father, and God, who through a mountain fills everything everywhere with Himself.

For me, in picture, I have been joined unto a Jew (Jesus), but this is just the beginning of the understanding of the riches of the glory of the children of God, and the measureless depth of the Truth that has been in us from the beginning, that speaks to who we are before it.

Reactions: ancientsoul
Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes ...

to me this is a simply beautiful post you've written ... it incorporates that all things are possible with Him ... to see the possibility ... not the limitation ... the unity and not dividing ... yes, joined with the Jew (Jesus) ... great wording ...

five also is the number that represents grace ... your post speaks to me in a powerful manner ... it's the same as when i understood a few days ago that there are five crowns ... adding to the depth ... not subtracting ... yes, a very beautiful post, x141 ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes ... the gifts and the graces are the same being that there are no keepers of the walls in this city, all paths lead to one who has no measure, by this leading he gives us form within. The stone the mountain becomes is every bit cut out without hands being of the one stone. Where the law leads is a matter of what seed, the natural being first, which is the rejected until you get to Jacob (which is depthless in it's patterns In relationship to the process). It is by these gifts they he causes everything that comes from the womb to pass through the fire (the process of our soul).

Every one's beloved (as you already know), is the chiefest among ten (Law of) thousand (Life). The testimony of the feminine (or one of the endless patterns of this), or soul who has become void and without form for Him is found in the Shulamite woman's words at the end of her journey, I am my beloved's and His desire is towards me, this is the servant who the Master/Christ has seated and has girded himself and serves him which happens in this way, when we are served the bread of life we become this bread of life to others.

It is when we have to explain something that it becomes a line upon line to the one we explain it to, it is better that we drink waters out of our cistern, and not another's ... which goes a long way.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes ... the gifts and the graces are the same being that there are no keepers of the walls in this city, all paths lead to one who has no measure, by this leading he gives us form within. The stone the mountain becomes is every bit cut out without hands being of the one stone. Where the law leads is a matter of what seed, the natural being first, which is the rejected until you get to Jacob (which is depthless in it's patterns In relationship to the process). It is by these gifts they he causes everything that comes from the womb to pass through the fire (the process of our soul).

Every one's beloved (as you already know), is the chiefest among ten (Law of) thousand (Life). The testimony of the feminine (or one of the endless patterns of this), or soul who has become void and without form for Him is found in the Shulamite woman's words at the end of her journey, I am my beloved's and His desire is towards me, this is the servant who the Master/Christ has seated and has girded himself and serves him which happens in this way, when we are served the bread of life we become this bread of life to others.

It is when we have to explain something that it becomes a line upon line to the one we explain it to, it is better that we drink waters out of our cistern, and not another's ... which goes a long way.

your posts are so poetic ... when i read them i think of Song of Solomon ...

i think i get what you mean ... in your last paragraph i'm reminded of a dream i believe was from the Lord ... have wondered about it much ... for some reason i am acutely reminded of it in your words ... altho, not quite sure why ... have a feeling you would be able to help me with it, maybe ... i understand parts of it ... but there are parts ... i don't dream ... ever ... i'm aware there is voices and things going on, but seriously remember nothing of what it was or what was said ... unless it is one from the Lord and then i remember every detail for always ... anyway

in the dream there was a garden party in the middle of a great level place ... had the sense it was in an area like outside reno or las vegas or a place like that ... that it was summer and a beautiful evening ... maybe mid to late summer ... i was standing in a gate ... (place of judgement in my understanding) ... i was looking at the party ... his hair was silver and dark mixed ... maybe late fitites or so ... his clothes were jeans, white shirt, tie and casual suit jacket ... have no idea why that stands out, but it does ... as soon as he was there we were instantly somewhere else ... looking across a great, vast plateau of red, clay dust dirt ... you could see loader tracks like it had been pushed over and pushed over ... as you look out beyond the palteau there is just nothing you can see but the dirt ... and then i heard the words 'dumping ground' and knew at the same time i heard that it meant bodies ... then we were back at the garden ... i turned in the gate and went in the gate and there was a well ... and a man in the well ... i asked 'is he out yet' ... and the gentlemen said 'not quite yet' ... the end ... somehow i think that man in the well is self ... but have no idea how to apply it ... just can't help thinking of a garden party and Song of Solomon ...

when i think of the dream i am reminded of Song of Solomon ... i since had one more dream i believe is a furthering of the first dream ... in studying that dream i ended up in a place located exactly in the center of 4 four states ... nm, nevada, arizona, and utah if i remember right ... in the center of them in the U.S. ... a town called MOAB that has that color clay and is on a plateau ... in an area called mystery mountain ... that is completely under lock ... a huge vast area ... no vehicles allowed ... one must walk the area ... much interest in this place ... and i had never heard of it ... had a sense in the bigger picture there that something quite huge did, is, or will happen in this area ...

i think the dreams are more than one interpretation ... i never had the sense that they applied to me ... but to a bigger picture ... but standing in the gate somehow does and the well ... and reading your postt i just kept thinking of that garden party ...

anyway i know it's off topic ... but i just have the sense there is something in your post there that connects ... seriously might not ... but just that feeling when you realize something is going to be added to the picture ... in the dream with MOAB i heard the words "Tel Hadaman" it took some time, but i ended understanding, i believe, the words meant 'bloody hill' ...

your post made me think of the woman at the well ... and your words 'drinking out of our own cistern' ... they seem to apply, but for the life of me i don't know why ...

i love your statement about being fed and feeding the bread of life ... i believe that to the ends of the earth ... i was shown that is the same as not hiding your light, as well ... don't put it under a bush and hide it or something like that ... turn and give it right back out ...

so, i effort to do exactly as you say ... when presenting an understanding i give the scriptures perecept by precept, as i know them ... then add comments or notes ... and then i draw from 'the well' ... i look and wait for the understanding and knowledge to go with them ... and the incorporate what i ahve already gained there ... drinking from the well ... maybe that is a good way to put that process ... the scriptures are important ... but until you drink form the well ... they are just words ... sort of ... anyway ... thought your post was so beautiful, as always ... they speak straight to the heart ... i aspire to the day i can speak like that with so much depth and understanding ... and so simply ... i believe one definition of wisdom is the ability to take something seemingly difficult and simplify it that anyone can understand ... one can feel the personal relationship and the love involved when reading your posts ...

yes, i don't believe the LOrd speaks exactly the same to each of us according to exact scriptures ... but to hear Him we have to listen with our heart ... i believe He meets each of us where we are ... meaning He speaks Truth to us relative to our life ... not the neighbors life or the mayor or whomever ... our life experiences can never add up to the same total as another ... therefore He speaks Truth to us ... as it applies to us ... never bending the scriptures to make it work ... just how they apply to us personally ... of course for those who pastor or teach or whatever there is more ... but it starts with the body 'framwwork' and ends with what is heard from the heart ... or something like that ...

in the parable of the ten virgins i think that is much of it ... some parts will apply to us specifically ... and other parts are unbendable ... in searching the unbendable in this parable and this thread ... well, i have gained a huge lot in both areas ... what more could one ask for ...

anyway ... your post left me musing and meditating in pleasant places ...

Reactions: x141
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For a start, dealing with your first paragraph … It is His purpose that we all come to this.

Dealing with your first dream, or first paragraph …

The gate is of great significance, in scripture it is likened to one’s lips, or mouth, a place where the water flows from, a gate is also a door, which both have their feminine and masculine characteristics. A word, which is the image that departs the mouth becomes law (which cannot be separated from judgment, one being unto death, the other unto life, which are each of the two rests), or the perception of a Garden not enclosed as not letting it depart does the opposite. Every word has three realms that correlate in endless ways in the light of our relationship with our beloved, which becomes who we are.

The man and his attire represent Pentecost, or this perception, which relates to being caught between two, or a wilderness, which comes in endless forms as do other things that reveal and work in and out of this process of the birthing of life in us.

The red clay that you saw is Passover. This relates to the image, or first image that was truth to us, or what we see with our five senses. Jesus became the serpent on the cross, flesh is that serpent, the price was his soul, the soul of God, or the one who was one with God, this soul was the sacrifice that was without blemish until he became sin through his utterance that separated him from His Father, he became sin, or this perception of one rejected.

You are being called in, or up to keep a feast, or to a door in heaven, of which I have years of to write about, and which God could show you in a moment, which is the whole of the point). Every garden has a tree of life, the man or masculine in your well is the true image of self, in which your soul relates to as the seed that forms the picture of this truth in your of your son in your mind in a way that there is no labor to be. You can relate this same imagery, of the vine, and the fig tree, and the God that you worship, as being your God, the place where none make you afraid, remember knowledge of a garden not enclosed in this image makes you afraid, or naked.

This is the one thing I am impressed to say. We must journey in, till we become what we have journeyed into.

Christ lays this path out before us, in us, to overcome and sit in him, even as he overcame and sat in his father (spoken into the 2nd realm of the souls perception of the truth). This throne is within and embodies the form that we walk in. We must sit in judgment until judgment sits, which is of the soul.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For a start, dealing with your first paragraph … It is His purpose that we all come to this.

Dealing with your first dream, or first paragraph …

The gate is of great significance, in scripture it is likened to one’s lips, or mouth, a place where the water flows from, a gate is also a door, which both have their feminine and masculine characteristics. A word, which is the image that departs the mouth becomes law (which cannot be separated from judgment, one being unto death, the other unto life, which are each of the two rests), or the perception of a Garden not enclosed as not letting it depart does the opposite. Every word has three realms that correlate in endless ways in the light of our relationship with our beloved, which becomes who we are.

The man and his attire represent Pentecost, or this perception, which relates to being caught between two, or a wilderness, which comes in endless forms as do other things that reveal and work in and out of this process of the birthing of life in us.

The red clay that you saw is Passover. This relates to the image, or first image that was truth to us, or what we see with our five senses. Jesus became the serpent on the cross, flesh is that serpent, the price was his soul, the soul of God, or the one who was one with God, this soul was the sacrifice that was without blemish until he became sin through his utterance that separated him from His Father, he became sin, or this perception of one rejected.

You are being called in, or up to keep a feast, or to a door in heaven, of which I have years of to write about, and which God could show you in a moment, which is the whole of the point). Every garden has a tree of life, the man or masculine in your well is the true image of self, in which your soul relates to as the seed that forms the picture of this truth in your of your son in your mind in a way that there is no labor to be. You can relate this same imagery, of the vine, and the fig tree, and the God that you worship, as being your God, the place where none make you afraid, remember knowledge of a garden not enclosed in this image makes you afraid, or naked.

This is the one thing I am impressed to say. We must journey in, till we become what we have journeyed into.

Christ lays this path out before us, in us, to overcome and sit in him, even as he overcame and sat in his father (spoken into the 2nd realm of the souls perception of the truth). This throne is within and embodies the form that we walk in. We must sit in judgment until judgment sits, which is of the soul.

:) got called away from the computer and found i had left right here ... still on ... lol ...

have just a moment ... something that i always hear in my head when i think garden party is Rick Nelson's song "Garden Party' ... and the phrase 'gooiiin' to a gar den par ty ... and i have this vague sense of nostalgia or not quite sadness ... but not in a sad way ... but that all things change and fade ... but then it's still a party ... because now you're looking to the next 'garden party' ... or something like that ...

very much have a sweet spot for Song of Solomon ... a hobby of mine is a 'bride of Christ album' i work on once in a while ... or add photos to that remind me of my bridegroom ... and as an expression of love for Him ... anyway, i use a lot of verses from Song of Solomon ... and a lot of in the Spirit verses ...

the only thing i would say there on so little meditation of what you've written, is that, i actually felt not one ounce of fear ... or anxiety ... or anything ... it was more like i was just in sinc with it all ... a completely congruent state would be a way to say it ... had that happen in a dream once before, as well ... it was such a beautiful warm summer night .. which happens to be another favorite thing of mine ... lol ...

just had something come to me ... something i need to look at in your words ... i am guessing you mean 'why hath thou forsaken me' ... an interesting thing there ... Jesus never called God, God ... He called Him Father ... my understanding to this point is that Jesus said those words ... beginning with 'my God ... please excuse if i have the words a bit out of order ... the point is He was quoting David a 1000 yrs earlier in Psalm 22 ... which is an exact depiciton of everything that transpired through that ... so that we would know it was prophecied ... and fulfilled ... so, need to work on that a bit ...

so, have developed a thirst for this parable that i think fits because of the understanding of the virgin bride ... uindefiled ... completely engulfed in deep love with the bridegroom ... no spiritual adultery ... there are periods of time when it is intense spiritually and then a period where in my words 'i defalte as in float back down' and then everything is normal for a while ... but i so love those times when it's like that ... He showed me that those times He is so near we can almost reach out and touch Him are mountains ... that sustain us through the valleys ... those intensely low and agonizing times in our lives ... i just know that i want to sit at that table with Him ...

well, gotta go ... ty, so much! look forward to more of your posts here and other threads ...

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Concerning the garden party, or the many rooms in the mansion, you are coming into a time where you will go no more out, but it is also the place you have always been. The things no longer fade, which has to do with spirit and soul becoming one, or I could put it as, seed time and harvest begin to speed up, or come to an end for you, it's the place where the blessing over takes you, there being no separation, or no walls in this city. Where faith becomes the person of who you are.

There is a difference in the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ as it relates to us as something we posses.

One always was, the other is the coming of that which always was.

For Jesus, the God that forsook Him, was this Self, whom the Father revealed in Him, this only begotten son as he hung on a tree.

God only has one son ... which stretches back to the beginning, and the/our first perception, which to us could be likened to an Ishmael of our Father, is the foundation of the world that the Lamb was slain from.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Concerning the garden party, or the many rooms in the mansion, you are coming into a time where you will go no more out, but it is also the place you have always been. The things no longer fade, which has to do with spirit and soul becoming one, or I could put it as, seed time and harvest begin to speed up, or come to an end for you, it's the place where the blessing over takes you, there being no separation, or no walls in this city. Where faith becomes the person of who you are.

There is a difference in the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ as it relates to us as something we posses.

One always was, the other is the coming of that which always was.

For Jesus, the God that forsook Him, was this Self, whom the Father revealed in Him, this only begotten son as he hung on a tree.

God only has one son ... which stretches back to the beginning, and the/our first perception, which to us could be likened to an Ishmael of our Father, is the foundation of the world that the Lamb was slain from.

i read this briefly when you first posted it, but seriously had such a busy week ... wanted to make sure i understand ... i believe i agree with you rpost ... i also read the comments after this concerning the last statement ... i see you've edited ... don't remember exact wording of it ... but this i understand ... unless i'm missing something the statement seems correct to me ... and yeah, i can see that ...

and again you rpost is beautifully written ...

i mentioned when i read it ...

we had a great big city celebration all week and weekend ... and company and such ... i was soooo tired when i saw this ... looking at it now i realized a couple things ...

i've been walking this walk for what seems ... well, i'd say i never wasn't walkiong it ... i have only a couple memories before age 7, but other than that ...

well, my husband is my first boyfrined ... for a couple yrs ... 12 yrs ago we married ... 12 being a number to watch for things in ... anyway ... this weekend i saw him leap amazing bounds in one short period of time ... understandings becoming real to him ... it was difficult, stupid and again just stupid ... but what i saw come out of it was just flat amazing ... so yes, to your words things speeding up ... just like that ... you said it ... it became real before my eyes ... not you, not me, not him ... just people who give their will to Him ... it may seem a small thing ... but i have prayed for him to walk in hand with me and the Lord for all these years ... he had his life ... i had mine ... and then finally ours ... but it's been a really long 12 yrs ... i see it instantly the last few weeks happening ...he even went to church with me when my grandchild was baptized ... again ... yes, i get that part of your post for sure ...

the part about ismael i get, too ... so no worries for me ... God is the God of all ... there's a little wayward in us all ...

i look forward to the part where it is all just one ... i actually feel that to a degree now ... but know there is some fine tuning going on ... an understanding i was given ... a huge one to me ... several weeks ago, i believe, was the end of the man in the well ... there was another dream attached i didn't give ... because i know this is just too far from the topic of the thread ... but somhow it got this far ... so felt you deserved a response :) cuz, you really touch my heart ...

couple points ... when i reread all this i made to mistakes in my relating the dream ... it wowed me when i saw i had because i thought they were kind of huge ... it seems He is alsways there ahead of us :) ...

and the going in and out ... i understand that, too ... that's just how i feel this morning after this weekend ... i didn't lose my place, so to speak ...

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are in a very special time as far as our beloved revealing Himself in us. I have been eating solely from his table for almost two years now, and each time I have tasted it is to an overflowing that my soul sits in silence as I see in whose chamber I have been drawn into, and this countless times a day. In and out are becoming one to me in a way I never could have ever possibly imagined.

... and numbers, I can't begin to tell you how they have surrounded both me, my wife and my two children in ways that have woven themselves in and through the entirety of there /our lives that if it were not for God, I would have remained as one groping in the dark even thought they were plainly in front of my face.

I no longer labor for anything, there no longer being any death in my path. Bless you.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We are in a very special time as far as our beloved revealing Himself in us. I have been eating solely from his table for almost two years now, and each time I have tasted it is to an overflowing that my soul sits in silence as I see in whose chamber I have been drawn into, and this countless times a day. In and out are becoming one to me in a way I never could have ever possibly imagined.

... and numbers, I can't begin to tell you how they have surrounded both me, my wife and my two children in ways that have woven themselves in and through the entirety of there /our lives that if it were not for God, I would have remained as one groping in the dark even thought they were plainly in front of my face.

I no longer labor for anything, there no longer being any death in my path. Bless you.

i can feel it ... Bless you

praise the Lord! for it is His doing

Upvote 0