May 23, 2010
✟15,852.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I simply cannot believe that Planned Parenthood sells parts of the babies they murdered through abortion for research. Here is the undercover video showing Planned Parenthood official discussing fetal organs used for research. To watch the video and read the coverage here is the link to access it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/undercover-video-shows-planned-parenthood-exec-discussing-organ-harvesting/2015/07/14/ae330e34-2a4d-11e5-bd33-395c05608059_story.html

We must do everything possible, legally, prayerfully, morally and constitutionally to shut down this agency of satan. I don't see how God can hold off His furious anger much longer and ramp up His judgment on America which has already started in the form of weather violence unprecedented in our history, accelerated crime, including brutal murders, rape and theft, appearance of deadly diseases, etc. America's holocaust (abortion) has killed far more people than Germany's (simply unimaginable

We have no right to say "God bless America". How can God bless a nation that spits in His face and deliberately does everything He hates. To me it is blasphemy. We need to say "God Save America", particularly before it is too late. Time is running out people. We must make time to take action. If the opposition can SO CAN WE. God is waiting on us; don't let Him down.

Excellent post! I hope people really listen to your words.... Amen and thank you Jesus for this precious member...

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Still not seeing the issue. What, you thought aborted foetuses all get their own individual funerals?

Abortion is terrible, but between contributing to science that saves lives, or being burnt as rubbish, I'd have thought most people would think the science option is preferable.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Excellent post! I hope people really listen to your words.... Amen and thank you Jesus for this precious member...

I'm not sure Jesus likes people who don't tell the truth.

Reactions: Greg Logan
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Still not seeing the issue. What, you thought aborted foetuses all get their own individual funerals?

Abortion is terrible, but between contributing to science that saves lives, or being burnt as rubbish, I'd have thought most people would think the science option is preferable.

There's the question of violation of federal law. If true, the particular violation is a felony.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm guessing that you may be thinking I made that part up. But I didn't which shows that you're not as up to speed on this issue as you pretend. 42 U.S. Code 289g-2 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/289g-2
I wasn't suggesting you were making anything up. I asked a question.

As I pretend?

I note that your excellent link uses the phrase "interstate commerce" repeatedly. That doesn't appear to be the main concern of all the outrage inappropriate content type posts we're seeing.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do hope PP is investigated and the truth is found out.

On what basis? The word of a smear organization known for making utterly unfounded accusations?

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I wasn't suggesting you were making anything up. I asked a question.

As I pretend?

I note that your excellent link uses the phrase "interstate commerce" repeatedly. That doesn't appear to be the main concern of all the outrage inappropriate content type posts we're seeing.

You seem to have taken a rather callous view of this whole thing. People are rightly outraged. For many, the topic of abortion is an emotional issue. I've seen the video including parts of the full video. It needs to be investigated. The claim being made against PP is that they are engaged in selling body parts from aborted babies. While it's legal to donate fetal tissue, it is not to legal sell them. There are both federal and state laws against selling fetal baby parts. Texas and Louisiana are opening investigations on PP as a result of the video. Two Congressional committees are also opening up investigations. Frankly I doubt that the DOJ will do a thing.

This is a horrible thing (if true) on a number of levels. If one is against abortion, presumably it's because it takes the life of an innocent unborn human being. Equally outrageous is "harvesting" body parts for the purpose of selling those body parts and making money. People ought to be able to express their concern and outrage without having such labeled as "outrage inappropriate content type posts."

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You seem to have taken a rather callous view of this whole thing. People are rightly outraged. For many, the topic of abortion is an emotional issue. I've seen the video including parts of the full video. It needs to be investigated. The claim being made against PP is that they are engaged in selling body parts from aborted babies. While it's legal to donate fetal tissue, it is not to legal sell them. There are both federal and state laws against selling fetal baby parts. Texas and Louisiana are opening investigations on PP as a result of the video. Two Congressional committees are also opening up investigations. Frankly I doubt that the DOJ will do a thing.

This is a horrible thing (if true) on a number of levels. If one is against abortion, presumably it's because it takes the life of an innocent unborn human being. Equally outrageous is "harvesting" body parts for the purpose of selling those body parts and making money. People ought to be able to express their concern and outrage without having such labeled as "outrage inappropriate content type posts."
But that's what i genuinely see it as. Abortion is terrible. Trading human material for research and medical purpose is common practice. Just because it's planned parenthood doesn't suddenly make it awful. Further, as we saw in the OBOB thread, the video on which all this outrage is based is deliberately edited to mislead and provoke an emotional reaction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For those Christians who want to defund Planned Parenthood, there is a bill now in Congress called "Life Begins at Conception Act" and you need to bear down hard on your Congressmen to fully support and vote for this Act.
This would be infringing on the rights of women by bearing false witness.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Frankly I doubt that the DOJ will do a thing.

I hope the DOJ doesn't do a thing. The less attention paid to the Center for Medical Progress, the better.

They're the internet trolls of video editing. It's what they do.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
On what basis? The word of a smear organization known for making utterly unfounded accusations?
Yeah you're right. Never mind what the PP representative said on the nearly 3 hour video. After all, a smear organization is behind it all. Nothing to see here.

The investigations have already started. I'll bet they find a smoking gun.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah you're right. Never mind what the PP representative said on the nearly 3 hour video. After all, a smear organization is behind it all. Nothing to see here.

The investigations have already started. I'll bet they find a smoking gun.

Remember that I watched the long interview, as well. The PP rep at no point said what the short video claimed. Sure, the words were the same, but the context was different. Important dialogue was edited out.

Really, there is nothing to see here but the Center for Medical Progress up to their same tired old tricks.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
But that's what i genuinely see it as. Abortion is terrible. Trading human material for research and medical purpose is common practice. Just because it's planned parenthood doesn't suddenly make it awful. Further, as we saw in the OBOB thread, the video on which all this outrage is based is deliberately edited to mislead and provoke an emotional reaction.

A three hour video was edited down to 8 minutes. Then both the full video and the edited video are made available to the public. If they intended to mislead it's odd they would provide the three hour video too. There is no evidence that shows the video was deliberately edited to mislead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Remember that I watched the long interview, as well. The PP rep at no point said what the short video claimed. Sure, the words were the same, but the context was different. Important dialogue was edited out.

Really, there is nothing to see here but the Center for Medical Progress up to their same tired old tricks.

Then any investigation will show that and it will be exposed and the CMP will be discredited.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is no evidence that shows the video was deliberately edited to mislead.

Except their repeated history of doing exactly that.

A three hour video was edited down to 8 minutes. Then both the full video and the edited video are made available to the public. If they intended to mislead it's odd they would provide the three hour video too.

Given their history, how certain are you that the three-hour video wasn't edited, as well?

Upvote 0

Glass*Soul

Senior Veteran
May 14, 2005
✟31,902.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A headline reading Planned Parenthood Receives Fair Compensation for Tissue Donation Expenses just doesn't have that wondrous click-baitiness to it.

So, I wonder if there are any legal ramifications for impersonating a medical research firm representative? I mean, people tricking medical providers into thinking they are qualified to procure organs when they are not could lead to some pretty...gruesome circumstances. There are probably some licensing regulations that apply I would think.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Except their repeated history of doing exactly that.
Given their history, how certain are you that the three-hour video wasn't edited, as well?

This will be investigated and the truth will come out and CMP's relationship to the video is irrelevant.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.