Not open for further replies.

Franciscus12

Sep 9, 2010
✟7,724.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I simply cannot believe that Planned Parenthood sells parts of the babies they murdered through abortion for research. Here is the undercover video showing Planned Parenthood official discussing fetal organs used for research. To watch the video and read the coverage here is the link to access it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/undercover-video-shows-planned-parenthood-exec-discussing-organ-harvesting/2015/07/14/ae330e34-2a4d-11e5-bd33-395c05608059_story.html

We must do everything possible, legally, prayerfully, morally and constitutionally to shut down this agency of satan. I don't see how God can hold off His furious anger much longer and ramp up His judgment on America which has already started in the form of weather violence unprecedented in our history, accelerated crime, including brutal murders, rape and theft, appearance of deadly diseases, etc. America's holocaust (abortion) has killed far more people than Germany's (simply unimaginable

We have no right to say "God bless America". How can God bless a nation that spits in His face and deliberately does everything He hates. To me it is blasphemy. We need to say "God Save America", particularly before it is too late. Time is running out people. We must make time to take action. If the opposition can SO CAN WE. God is waiting on us; don't let Him down.

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
His judgment on America which has already started in the form of weather violence unprecedented in our history, accelerated crime, including brutal murders, rape and theft, appearance of deadly diseases, etc..

Every single item on your list is false.

God is waiting on us; don't let Him down

Not sure I have any use for a God who needs help.

Anything useful from a dead fetus should be harvested for research. Living people depend on the research.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't see how God can hold off His furious anger much longer and ramp up His judgment on America which has already started in the form of weather violence unprecedented in our history, accelerated crime, including brutal murders, rape and theft,...

Err, you should have researched that point a bit more. Not only has crime been on the decline for decades the murder rate is almost half of what it was in 1973 when Roe Vs. Wade came down. Here, have some stats.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
For those Christians who want to defund Planned Parenthood, there is a bill now in Congress called "Life Begins at Conception Act" and you need to bear down hard on your Congressmen to fully support and vote for this Act.

I think that H.R. 1091 and S. 583 died. They're both from 2013, the 113th Congress. Do you know of a more recent bill?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For those Christians who want to defund Planned Parenthood, there is a bill now in Congress called "Life Begins at Conception Act" and you need to bear down hard on your Congressmen to fully support and vote for this Act.

The federal funds that go to Planned Parenthood are used for the services they provide other then abortion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not just a report; a video. I haven't watched it yet, too squimish.

I watched the long version. Watched at it, anyway (I had other stuff to do), but I didn't see anything that confirms what the clickbait above claims.

Never trust somebody who edits their own "sting" video.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I watched the long version. Watched at it, anyway (I had other stuff to do), but I didn't see anything that confirms what the clickbait above claims.

Never trust somebody who edits their own "sting" video.

And yet they also posted the entire video for review?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So just because you dislike Carly, you "completely discount the report." Well at least you gave the report a fair hearing and evaluated it on its merits alone.

Please try not to be ridiculous. You can begin by reading my other posts in this thread.

Thank you for your consideration.

Reactions: Greg Logan
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Please try not to be ridiculous. You can begin by reading my other posts in this thread.

Thank you for your consideration.
I don't think I was the one being ridiculous. Unless I misunderstood you. And I have read all your posts. Perhaps your comment was tongue in cheek.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Not entirely, but I was riffing on your Boehner comment.
Well that makes more sense then. I was just posting what I read today about a Congressional investigation (pending). Personally I have little confidence in Boehner. I do hope PP is investigated and the truth is found out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.