Bishop Barron leads prayer vigil at Planned Parenthood, calls for end to ‘culture of death’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Winona-Rochester, Minnesota, Bishop Robert Barron last week hosted a prayer vigil outside a local Planned Parenthood, an effort the prelate said was meant to “pray for the conversion of hearts and minds to protect the most vulnerable in our society.”

The bishop posted photos of the Rochester-area event to his Twitter account on Tuesday afternoon. “Friends, on Friday evening I prayed outside a Planned Parenthood with a number of other individuals who tirelessly devote their time and prayers to the unborn,” he wrote.

“We must continue to pray for the conversion of hearts and minds to protect the most vulnerable in our society and to stand firm in protest against the culture of death,” the bishop said.

Continued below.

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Winona-Rochester, Minnesota, Bishop Robert Barron last week hosted a prayer vigil outside a local Planned Parenthood, an effort the prelate said was meant to “pray for the conversion of hearts and minds to protect the most vulnerable in our society.”

The bishop posted photos of the Rochester-area event to his Twitter account on Tuesday afternoon. “Friends, on Friday evening I prayed outside a Planned Parenthood with a number of other individuals who tirelessly devote their time and prayers to the unborn,” he wrote.

“We must continue to pray for the conversion of hearts and minds to protect the most vulnerable in our society and to stand firm in protest against the culture of death,” the bishop said.

Continued below.

Good for Bishop Barron! He’s on the list of Roman Catholic bishops I love.

• Agree
Reactions: Valletta
Upvote 0