Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I simply cannot believe that Planned Parenthood sells parts of the babies they murdered through abortion for research. Here is the undercover video showing Planned Parenthood official discussing fetal organs used for research. To watch the video and read the coverage here is the link to access it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/undercover-video-shows-planned-parenthood-exec-discussing-organ-harvesting/2015/07/14/ae330e34-2a4d-11e5-bd33-395c05608059_story.html

We must do everything possible, legally, prayerfully, morally and constitutionally to shut down this agency of satan. I don't see how God can hold off His furious anger much longer and ramp up His judgment on America which has already started in the form of weather violence unprecedented in our history, accelerated crime, including brutal murders, rape and theft, appearance of deadly diseases, etc. America's holocaust (abortion) has killed far more people than Germany's (simply unimaginable

We have no right to say "God bless America". How can God bless a nation that spits in His face and deliberately does everything He hates. To me it is blasphemy. We need to say "God Save America", particularly before it is too late. Time is running out people. We must make time to take action. If the opposition can SO CAN WE. God is waiting on us; don't let Him down.
No they don't, but thanks for playing. Check under your seat for a nice parting gift.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone here who is saying that Planned Parenthood does NOT sell these body parts is likely a disinformationist and should be disregarded. The evidence is there plain and simple. If you are interested in stem cell research for curing disease, donate your OWN body parts, or donate your OWN baby's umbilical cord after your baby is born. These unborn babies are crying out and their justice WILL be carried out by the Lord. This is PURE EVIL and anyone who doesn't see it this way and yet carries the title of Christian needs to do some serious praying and soul searching because we all WILL be held accountable before the Lord on Judgment Day.

For anyone interested in stopping the sickness, the murder, the sale of the body parts of the innocent:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/petitions/investigate-planned-parenthood

It's been 3 days and this petition has only 21,585 signatures as of this moment. Let's up the ante, folks, sign and share.

Read here to learn more about how these babies are torn apart and harvested:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...rvest-fetal-tissue-for-planned-parenthood-too

Don't be hard-hearted and defend this evil abomination. An abomination by any other name is still an abomination. We KNOW it's wrong in our hearts and yet we still defend it. Don't defend it, don't give the enemy a further foothold.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone here who is saying that Planned Parenthood does NOT sell these body parts is likely a disinformationist and should be disregarded. The evidence is there plain and simple. If you are interested in stem cell research for curing disease, donate your OWN body parts, or donate your OWN baby's umbilical cord after your baby is born. These unborn babies are crying out and their justice WILL be carried out by the Lord. This is PURE EVIL and anyone who doesn't see it this way and yet carries the title of Christian needs to do some serious praying and soul searching because we all WILL be held accountable before the Lord on Judgment Day.

For anyone interested in stopping the sickness, the murder, the sale of the body parts of the innocent:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/petitions/investigate-planned-parenthood

It's been 3 days and this petition has only 21,585 signatures as of this moment. Let's up the ante, folks, sign and share.

I.E. if you don't believe what I believe, ignore them.

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
These unborn babies are crying out and their justice WILL be carried out by the Lord. This is PURE EVIL...

Had you found your self in Rwanda during the genocide would your response have been strongly worded petitions then as well?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is PURE EVIL and anyone who doesn't see it this way and yet carries the title of Christian needs to do some serious praying and soul searching because we all WILL be held accountable before the Lord on Judgment Day.

Judged by the same God who commanded that the infant children of His enemies be dashed against stones?

Since this isn't a general-purpose abortion thread, do try to stay on topic.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Fair question - they manipulated the video in such a way as to make it say something it did not say - and sent it out and let a massive firestorm erupt. Of course the right wing religious loons took off without a second thought because they are driven by ideology and not by the Holy Spirit who would require that we search these things out to see whether they be so....:) (Yes, a word to the wise).

What's interesting to me is that you can search the Internet for information about this issue and those sites that lean left take a similar position as do you and those sites that are clearly right leaning take and opposite view. Words like manipulation abound in the left leaning sites. But I'm not convinced any such "manipulation" took place. They released the entire 3 hour video as well. If one is going to manipulate the data, you don't also offer up the complete unaltered original. Since there is more to come, I'm willing to wait and see just how this issue progresses. I'm confident more will be known in the coming weeks.

They did not "let" a massive firestorm erupt. They don't control the reaction of others. Likely they knew this was hot material and would be controversial. But so what? They oppose abortion and have their sights on Planned Parenthood. And why not? I see no reason to be critical of an organization that is out to discredit another organization that is in the business of killing babies yet unborn. That's what they do. I have no sympathies for them.

right wing religious loons took off without a second thought because they are driven by ideology and not by the Holy Spirit who would require that we search these things out to see whether they be so

You can't possibly know what those conservative "loons" on the right did after they viewed the video. You are only assuming they didn't give it a second thought before they jumped on it. You can't know the motives of others and you certainly can't lump them altogether into one heap.

It's unfair to call others with whom you disagree loons. I can't help but wonder if you might consider me one of those loons. It's no less than name calling. Hardly the work of the Holy Spirit. It makes you sound angry and the tone is typical of a knee-jerk reaction. They are plenty of "loons" as you call them, on the right and the left and everywhere in between. They are folks that simply hear something and believe it. I get that. But the people to whom you refer are not like that. At least the ones I reference. They are thoughtful and careful thinkers who love God and want to serve the Lord. It's simply wrong to dismiss others outright simply because you disagree with their POV.

As for being driven by the Holy Spirit to search things to see if they are so (I fully agree this should be done) I'd say a three year investigation by those that produced the video complete with hundreds more hours of video, eye witness testimony and source documentation certainly meets that criteria.

Regarding this issue, I'm not fully convinced either way at this point although I do suspect something underhanded is likey going on. However, it is enough for me that PP is harvesting body parts of aborted babies. Of that much I am certain. I find the very idea appalling and barbaric. Unborn babies worthless enough to kill but valuable enough to harvest their body organs. I realize there are others here that see this very differently than I do. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to express my thoughts as well as listen to the thoughts of others on the matter.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Let's hear this Senator speak on this matter & then read about how where the babies who've been murdered and dismembered go (You may want to read this as you may be eating or using baby body parts without your knowledge or consent):

http://wedonthaveitall.com/2013/01/...fetal-tissue-pepsi-kraft-nestle-and-more.html

http://www.wnd.com/2009/10/114251/

I TOO used to believe in abortion until God changed that and SHOWED me that is WRONG. It is GOD alone who is the author of life and death and when we TAKE that life, it is MURDER. Pure & simple my brethren. This story should have us praying and asking God for mercy and to change our hardened hearts.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
But I'm not convinced any such "manipulation" took place. They released the entire 3 hour video as well. If one is going to manipulate the data, you don't also offer up the complete unaltered original.

You said this before. Saying it again doesn't make it true.

The edited video was the one that was shopped around and publicized.

They did not "let" a massive firestorm erupt. They don't control the reaction of others. Likely they knew this was hot material and would be controversial.

What a load of disingenuous baloney.

But so what?

So they were dishonest.

I see no reason to be critical of an organization that is out to discredit another organization that is in the business of killing babies yet unborn.

You see no reason to criticize an organization that lies to the public in order to get what they want? You see no reason to criticize an organization that discredits its own movement in a really obvious way?

You can't possibly know what those conservative "loons" on the right did after they viewed the video. You are only assuming they didn't give it a second thought before they jumped on it. You can't know the motives of others and you certainly can't lump them altogether into one heap.

Baloney. I know, because I witnessed it - here and among my friends. I know that neither you, nor anyone else I know on the right who jumped on this bothered to look for the unedited video first.

It's unfair to call others with whom you disagree loons.

If you jump at the chance to believe in something that's dishonest, just because it fits your agenda, then "loon" is a rather generous description.

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We've gotta be the sickest, crudest society on the face of the earth when we don't see a problem with selling the body parts of violently, brutally dismembered babies. We are absolutely, disgustingly sick. Just plain sick. We need to pray. Smh.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some of us are saying that the pro-life movement is lying about these dismembered babies are being sold. The FACT of the matter is, in the video, she's discussing how the dismemberments are performed to carefully preserve the body parts considered most valuable. THAT IS SICK. Point blank. And it's true. She said it herself. So stop saying they're lying.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some of us are saying that the pro-life movement is lying about these dismembered babies are being sold. The FACT of the matter is, in the video, she's discussing how the dismemberments are performed to carefully preserve the body parts considered most valuable. THAT IS SICK. Point blank. And it's true. She said it herself. So stop saying they're lying.

If someone has donated her fetal tissue, of course you're going to try to preserve it. It'd be kind of useless all squished into goo. Nothing sick about it.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's not FETAL TISSUE it's a baby, dismembered. Sick.
Do you baulk at the use of medical terms for other stages of human development as well or just that one?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you baulk at calling a baby a baby? Would you baulk if someone tore of your limbs while you tried to get away from those forceps and the only place you had to move around in was your mother's womb? Would you not feel pain if someone dismembered you alive limb by limb?

Think about it this way. She probably can't afford to have her baby. She thinks that abortion is a better option because it's more affordable. She can't find anywhere else to turn. So she goes to the abortion clinic and they open her up & tear apart her baby, which she has agreed to donate the dismembered parts of. They make TONS of money off of her baby. But they won't instead use those funds to provide for her in order to help her keep her child. Is that not sick? It's sick all around.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
He explains it all so well about this calling a baby fetal tissue nonsense, have a listen.

I'm not watching your video. It is fetal tissue. It is not a baby. Get over it.

And stop disrupting this thread with your off-topic blathering.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.