Is it all coming together at the End of the Shemitah year?

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

another take on Apollyon angle .

This guy is literally reciting a John Carpenter film.
Not kidding.
He's claiming that matter is created by God, and anti-matter by Satan.
That's literally from a John Carpenter film.

Even aside from being derived from a fictional story, the idea itself is ludicrous in that it ascribes God's creative acts to Satan.

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe they will open a door to the bizarro world ?

Or create an unstoppable singularity (Black Hole). A controlled microscopic one may be on the cards, after all! They might destroy all of us!

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Or create an unstoppable singularity (Black Hole). A controlled microscopic one may be on the cards, after all! They might destroy all of us!

Well there's nothing I can do to stop them, so it's in the hands of the Lord... not going to worry ;)

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
No the Shemitah is pure nonsense. I'm sorry. It's just a way for the big guys to create fear so they can buy stocks on dips and sell their gold coins lol
Not the Shemitah itself, that belongs to the Lord.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
However I heard something interesting in another video: it was suggested the words of Yeshua concerning the Jubilee year - "the prisoners shall be set free" - could secretly refer to the spirits in the abyss being set free in a jubilee year.
I didn't listen to all of it ,MY son shared it with me and I only got to the Appolyon part before I wanted to share his take on it.
then the grandkids got hungry and I had to start dinner and they hijacked the TV. so I will listen the rest of it soon.
no of course satan didn't create anti matter but it doesn't mean he doesn't exist or have his dominion there , sounds kind of like a " .... in waterless places... finding no rest ", " To the God of Forces" sounds to be to be as good any other guesses .

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Conspiracy theories abound!
are you saying there isn't such things as evil people scheming?
are you saying satan doesn't exist ?
are you saying men can't be used by him knowingly or unknowingly , knowledgeably or unknowledgeably , are you saying no one can be used directly or indirectly by Satan or those who follow him knowingly or unknowingly ?

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
are you saying there isn't such things as evil people scheming?
are you saying satan doesn't exist ?
are you saying men can't be used by him knowingly or unknowingly , knowledgeably or unknowledgeably , are you saying no one can be used directly or indirectly by Satan or those who follow him knowingly or unknowingly ?

I am saying, you can't believe every conspiracy theory that rises its head! People have a habit of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 instead of 4!!

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
On 27 August 2015, in 00:30 raise your eyes and look at the night sky. In this night planet Mars will be held only 34,65 thousand miles from earth. The next time, mars will be so close to the ground all the way in 2287 year.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I didn't listen to all of it ,MY son shared it with me and I only got to the Appolyon part before I wanted to share his take on it.
then the grandkids got hungry and I had to start dinner and they hijacked the TV. so I will listen the rest of it soon.
no of course satan didn't create anti matter but it doesn't mean he doesn't exist or have his dominion there , sounds kind of like a " .... in waterless places... finding no rest ", " To the God of Forces" sounds to be to be as good any other guesses .

The location of the "abyss" is a very interesting question. It is described as a wet, subterranean, subaquating place. Some sources would suggest it is literally a physical place, and given that assumption, two primary suggestions have been suggested, based on Enoch's reference to the opening of the abyss being in the desert of Dudael.

Dudael has been suggested to be in one of the following areas:
- Egypt
- and I know you're gonna love this: Iran

However since Enoch specifies it is a desert, it sounds like Egypt should be the preferable of these two. It was once suggested that the opening of the abyss could be beneath the Great Pyramid, which I thought was a fun idea.

However the "modern mind" is probably more disposed toward seeing the abyss as something completely unconnected to the physical earth. On the surface, that does sound like the more "sophisticated" idea.

An uncreative mind would actually have a hard time even coming up with the idea that evil spirits could be restrained in a physical place. Even if evil spirits are normally able to fly through walls, God could obviously just snap his fingers and prevent that. However there is another factor to consider. At least some of the evil angels restrained in the abyss are NOT spiritual, but actually physical, since they transformed into human beings to procreate with women. They were unable to turn back. Hence they would have to be restrained in a physical abyss, if that is true.

So given that some of the angels became physical, the idea of them being physically imprisoned somewhere beneath the earth - and having their lives somehow prolonged, etc - actually enters the realm of possibility.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
It also mentions 4 angels that are somehow tied to a river, which I always thought was interesting.

It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."
And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

(Rev. 9:14-15)

On the surface these four seem unconnected to the fallen ones in the abyss. However it is unclear whether these four are evil angels, or God's avenging/punishing angels. I personally lean toward the former, given that they are said to be bound.
This seems to imply they would've destroyed mankind as soon as they could, if they were not restrained.

Anyway, the take-away is that their restrainment somehow correlates to water, specifically to the river F'rat / Euphrates.

This also happens to be one of the 4 rivers mentioned in Genesis as running through Eden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
"Should we be reading it at face value though?"

Well the Catholic church teaches that you shouldn't. Seems to me they'd like to say the antichrist was all a description of Communism and that we're already in the millennium or what have you.

"Can anyone really work out what these bible verses really mean?"

The book of Revelation itself specifies that those (Elect) who have wisdom can do that.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
so that is interesting !

they just found an underground river running under a mayan pyramid..
so does that make anyone else question if anyone knows of a pyramid in Iran or around cern? :p seems Bulgaria has boat loads of them so there has to be more we are just not recognizing them as pyramids or they are buried BY the RE - Waters / bronze age events. seems like the sons of Adam like to have their thrones on the tops of mountains all over. Maybe kind of like Enoch says God has his throne . nah can't be like that . that means that we all came from the same place and the same time. that can't be right :p

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
outtahere.gif

Upvote 0

YESLORDIWILL

Have you not read? 1Sa 20-22, Ps 52
Oct 12, 2012
✟11,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
..Can anyone really work out what these bible verses really mean? Jesus spoke in Parables etc...
Likely not, considering we are yet to understand the parables of Jesus :rolleyes:

However I heard something interesting in another video: it was suggested the words of Yeshua concerning the Jubilee year - "the prisoners shall be set free" - could secretly refer to the spirits in the abyss being set free in a jubilee year.

Do you know if they used these references: Isa 42:7 & 1Pe 3:19? Isa 42:9

Last edited:
Upvote 0