Is it all coming together at the End of the Shemitah year?

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The fact that anything having to do with Yahweh and/or
the temple were in Hebrew only does indicate something.
There are chapters in the Bible written in Aramaic. Much of the Dead Sea Scrolls material is in Aramaic. The Maccabean records were written in Greek. Almost the entirety of the Gemara is in Aramaic. Not everything having to do with Yahweh and the Temple was written in Hebrew. You're exaggerating.

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I think poor service connection (was the vehicle used to) blotch what I was attempting to post here, and I am not familiar how to delete a post, so I erased the incompleted post attempt, and I'll just try again later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Why ?
Would it do any good ?

Might also pray for Putin, then ?

(He actually defends Christianity in Russia, though he is not Christian, severely punishing those anarchists and communists who try to destroy or tag on churches in Russia, whereas Obama is quick to criticize and mock religion in public.)
We are to pray for our leaders. What better than for Obama to have a Paul at Demascus experience.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe it has to do with it name Anno Lucis which means "in the Year of light [Lucifer]"

or some stellar activity like in bygone years...
In the year 4000 the star Vela went supernova, and for months, if you were located near in the lattitudes of Egypt, you would have seen two suns.

The Vela explosion effectively created a "year of Light" by blazing away and preventing any night for most of the year 4000. The Isis priests apparently took this as a sign for a new era being born and started their calendar accordingly http://reality101blog.blogspot.com/2010/11/anno-lucis-year-of-light.html

That is pretty much the time frame which Y'shua was born was it not? If this information is verifiable it could easily have been the star which the men of the east followed to Bethlehem;

I know astronomers can look back across time traveled, and see the stellar configurations that existed just following the utterance יהי אור Let there be Light (which they refere to as the Big Bang)

And to say 'Year of Light' When Y'shua was undoubtedly a Light unto the World, and since his departure darkness has reshadowed the globe.

Remember what they called the Master of the house, (aka Ruach H'Kodesh, aka the Spirit of Truth, aka the Father) whom was performing miracles through Y'shua, and what was that he said he would give unto those who overcome? The Morning Star (a traditional translation of הליל Lucifer), yet in another place he says, he will send us the Spirit of Truth.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
‘Lucifer’ is Latin and is an amalgamation of two Latin words – lux and ferre. Luci (or lux) means light, and ‘fer’ (or ferre) means carry. So, Lucifer is the ‘Light Carrier’ or ‘Light Bearer’. To those who practice occult mysticism, Lucifer is referred to as “Bringer of Light, the Morning Star, Intellectualism, Enlightenment”. In other words, Lucifer is the god of enlightenment.

When Freemasons say Anno Lucis, that "Lucis" isn’t physical light in their minds. ‘Lucis’ is the ‘Light’ of the knowledge of Good and Evil. By dating everything from that moment of ‘Enlightenment’, they are claiming to be enlightened from its source.

Though I am not a Mason, there are very few E-6's and above in combat arms that are not Masons, and though they do not distribute their beliefs to the open public for scrutiny, they are allowed to share certain core beliefs with those whom display Enlightenment that is harmonic to their core beliefs;

A Freemason once showed me a tattered pamphlet pertaining to prophecies of the Sons of Light, and yes, for the most part, they do consider themselves to be the Sons of Light!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
EVERY year in Freemason calendar is called year of light, just like every year in Western calendar is called year of the Lord (anno domini). It's not one specific year.

There is no connection to September or 2015 in the Freemason calendar, based on what you've said so far. For them, 2015 is the 6015th year of light. It came after the 6014th year of light, and will be followed by the 6016th year of light, or whatever. Nothing remarkable.

Freemasons are like the Huns or Thracians. A thing of the past, nothing to worry about today.

I served six years Army, whose top General is over all the commanders of all the armed forces of America, and as I just noted in my response to Vissy, there are (an extreme) few E6's and above in the armed forces that do not bare the ring, or have a license plate (frame) on their automobiles bearing their insignia the compass and protractor displayed in a manner to indicate the Star of David.

These Masons though somewhat undetected by the public view, are openly recognizable in military circles.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Our trains move rapidly, but what does that have to do with whether Yeshua returns in (eg) 10 years as opposed to (say) 20 years ?
I don't see any correlation...

When a train picks up speed, does it not arrive to its destination faster than it would if it had not picked up the Pace of things?

Is not cooking time shortened in proportion to an increase of hot and active heat?

I know that with more advanced tools I can get many jobs done faster in general construction than I could with less advanced tools, thus I am able to speed up production and arrive to a completion sooner than I would if certain technologies did not surface.

Ever since the Messenger of the (New) Covenant came (i.e. the Son of Adam), and was Baptised by one whom he implied was greater than himself (i.e., the Grace of Ruach H'Kodesh), all of the Sons of Adam have made remarkable advances at a rapid rate.

Regardless to the Worlds inability to accurately ascribe why it occured, it occured to satisfy a Divine purpose.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
In history, the main reason that evil men didn't accomplish all that they intended, is because of the lack of tools to hold dominance.

According to Genesis 11 those tools would be effective communication skills, for with such Elohym declared, that nothing in their imagination would be restrained from them.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It is true that the mind is the best restrainer. If their imagination dictates that there is no way out and to surrender, and they believe that, then evil wins.

One of the most valuable tools God gives us is the knowledge that He is outside the box man wants us to be contained in. He tells us the man made box, via politics, religion, deceptions, disease, destruction, disasters, dominance, etc are not His. When we accept only that which is His, we see through the rest.

They know it and ultimately have to deal with it, in us.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
When a train picks up speed, does it not arrive to its destination faster than it would if it had not picked up the Pace of things?

Sure, the train arrives at its destination quicker if it moves quicker, of course.

Yeshua will not be travelling by train when he comes from Shamayim, however, so the speed of the train does not matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So much strange stuff going one.

>>Mods, please do not move this to the conspiracy forum, this has to do with the Jewish New Year.

I didn't know until today about this jane helm thing and started to read a few articles. Now I feel sad about those who made fun of it or not wanting it here in this forum as it advocate basically concentration camps like in Germany etc.
Anyway, trying to find more on this I came across a blog that listed 10 strange things that have happened in the past week and noticed that the author made note of the Smemitah year ending.

I also checked and this exercise which involves being around civilians is set to start today and end on Sept 15.

Rosh Hashanah ends on Sept 15th, the last blowing of the trumpets?

The last trump?

What do you think?

Also he put in there about a blood moon over the US, but this was not a natural blood moon, predictable, but rather one caused by fires in Canada which the smoke was blocking off certain color waves but the reds are longer and got through, causing the sun and moon to be darkened and look red.

Maybe the ones around the eclipses are not the ones referred to in the bible?

Here's the link
10 very strange things that have happened in just the past few weeks
July 11, 2015 6:19 am EDT

Here is a discussion that you will also find interesting Lulav!

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Poll: Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem

BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeshua will not be travelling by train when he comes from Shamayim, however, so the speed of the train does not matter.

He will come on a day and at an hour known to the heavenly Father. So it is a definite appointed time, and we with those of our kind will be doing things Yahweh takes into account for that day being appointed, it still is already appointed for when it is to be. There isn't such a thing as something that takes such time for him to come that will determine that day.

Upvote 0