Is it all coming together at the End of the Shemitah year?

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
So much strange stuff going one.

>>Mods, please do not move this to the conspiracy forum, this has to do with the Jewish New Year.

I didn't know until today about this jane helm thing and started to read a few articles. Now I feel sad about those who made fun of it or not wanting it here in this forum as it advocate basically concentration camps like in Germany etc.
Anyway, trying to find more on this I came across a blog that listed 10 strange things that have happened in the past week and noticed that the author made note of the Smemitah year ending.

I also checked and this exercise which involves being around civilians is set to start today and end on Sept 15.

Rosh Hashanah ends on Sept 15th, the last blowing of the trumpets?

The last trump?

What do you think?

Also he put in there about a blood moon over the US, but this was not a natural blood moon, predictable, but rather one caused by fires in Canada which the smoke was blocking off certain color waves but the reds are longer and got through, causing the sun and moon to be darkened and look red.

Maybe the ones around the eclipses are not the ones referred to in the bible?

Here's the link
10 very strange things that have happened in just the past few weeks
July 11, 2015 6:19 am EDT

Reactions: DennisTate

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith

Jade Helm 15
632px-Jade_helm_15.jpeg

Genesis 6:9-14 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

9 These [are] births of Noah: Noah [is] a righteous man; perfect he hath been among his generations; with God hath Noah walked habitually.

10 And Noah begetteth three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 And the earth is corrupt before God, and the earth is filled [with] violence.

12 And God seeth the earth, and lo, it hath been corrupted, for all flesh hath corrupted its way on the earth.

13 And God said to Noah, `An end of all flesh hath come before Me, for the earth hath been full of violence from their presence; and lo, I am destroying them with the earth.

14 `Make for thyself an ark of gopher-wood; rooms dost thou make with the ark, and thou hast covered it within and without with cypress;

John 14:27 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

27 `Peace I leave to you; my peace I give to you, not according as the world doth give do I give to you; let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid;

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Everyone needs to watching. Be prepared. Be prayerful more than ever for Obama to meet Yeshua face to face now..

Vis, what do you think about this part?

"Also he put in there about a blood moon over the US, but this was not a natural blood moon, predictable, but rather one caused by fires in Canada which the smoke was blocking off certain color waves but the reds are longer and got through, causing the sun and moon to be darkened and look red.

Maybe the ones around the eclipses are not the ones referred to in the bible?"

I thought you might comment on that. We've been speaking of the predicted blood moons but what if the prophet meant something else, something that can't be predicted years in advance? I think there was something similar when Mt St. Helens went off.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Be prayerful more than ever for Obama to meet Yeshua face to face now..

Why ?
Would it do any good ?

Might also pray for Putin, then ?

(He actually defends Christianity in Russia, though he is not Christian, severely punishing those anarchists and communists who try to destroy or tag on churches in Russia, whereas Obama is quick to criticize and mock religion in public.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
"Also he put in there about a blood moon over the US, but this was not a natural blood moon, predictable, but rather one caused by fires in Canada which the smoke was blocking off certain color waves but the reds are longer and got through, causing the sun and moon to be darkened and look red.

Maybe the ones around the eclipses are not the ones referred to in the bible?"

I didn't know the US was mentioned in the Bible. Whoever wrote that must've been a bit... america-centric ?
It's pretty obvious Snyder or whoever wrote that would never write that if he was born in any other country in the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Why ?
Would it do any good ?

Might also pray for Putin, then ?

(He actually defends Christianity in Russia, though he is not Christian, severely punishing those anarchists and communists who try to destroy or tag on churches in Russia, whereas Obama is quick to criticize and mock religion in public.)
God asked us to pray for those who rule over us. It is not for us to question but do.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I think you misunderstand those verses in Paul that you are referencing, but here are the two points.

1 - Obama doesn't have any actual power. So even if he became a servant of Yeshua, he couldn't do anything about it. (I contrast him with Putin because he appears to have actual power, and appears to be generally more important relative to geopolitical developments.)

2 - Let's say for the sake of fantasy that he did have any actual power. Praying for Obama to "meet Yeshua face to face" is not mentioned in scripture. And the reason for that is because it is not realistic, in other words, it is not a part of God's plans. The leaders of the nations serve their master, Satan, who gave them their power. If they don't serve him, he replaces them with someone who will.

To pray for Obama to come to Yeshua would mean he would have to be replaced instantly by another who would do his master's will. Satan would never allow a true believer to have any political authority. So you are basically praying for him to get fired, or assassinated.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I think you misunderstand those verses, but here are the two points.

1 - Obama doesn't have any actual power. So even if he became a servant of Yeshua, he couldn't do anything about it.

2 - Let's say for the sake of fantasy that he did have any actual power. Praying for Obama to "meet Yeshua face to face" is not mentioned in scripture. And the reason for that is because it is not realistic, in other words, it is not a part of God's plans. The leaders of the nations serve their master, Satan, who gave them their power. If they don't serve him, he replaces them with someone who will.

To pray for Obama to come to Yeshua would mean he would have to be replaced instantly by another who would do his master's will. Satan would never allow a true believer to have any political authority. So you are basically praying for him to get fired, or assassinated.
Rev 3:20... Obama needs a little "one on one" time with the King of the Universe.. before He makes the colossal decision of this generation.

So fate is the destiny? I say prayer availeth much. David and Goliath outcome was not expected but happened. Daniel in the lion's den was not the expected outcome... on and on go the list of things contrary to the expected because of prayer. Ester before her king didn't happen until after three days of prayer and fasting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It appears the US is actually run by forces which are not public. So how do you pray for a power-behind-the-throne ?

At the end of the day, Satan is the "god of this world", and the power-wielders in this age are his servants.
As always pray for change in what you do know. God is our victory and the 11th hour call must be made. Who are the harvesters, who are the workers in the field. Who is holding up their hands halting sun in its path until all is accomplished. Just because we do not know everything doesn't mean we do nothing. It may seem like a futile effort to pray for them, since in our own eyes they are too far gone over to the other side. But that is not for us to seal their fate by not doing anything.

Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is an interesting topic, so I thank you for talking with me on this. I notice some Americans here are very sensitive about "US issues" but you're not so thin-skinned as the others (some of whom appear to value their US citizenship more than their Shamayim citizenship).

In your view, what are we to pray for, relative to these puppet rulers and puppet-masters ?
"Dear God, let the powerplayers that guide the government be less evil than usual? Even though it goes against your plan to bring all nations against Jerusalem ?"

I think they are bound to fulfill their purpose as Satan's servants, because that is the plan of God.

Cyrus' turning to God, of a henotheist kind, accepting YHWH as "one of the gods", led to the building of the 2nd temple. BUT that could never happen today, as Obama doesn't have the absolute dictatorial powers that Cyrus had, which allowed him to spend millions of Farsi dollars on a pet project that the rest of his nation did not consent to.

(By the way, imagine if Obama actually had those powers, and came to accept that Hinduism was true ? Maybe he'd spend millions of American dollars on building a temple to Shiva.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me that if God is going - inevitably - to bring all nations to war against Jerusalem and his Holy Ones, he is going to use evil people to do that. So to pray for the leaders of the nations to become good simply means they will stop being the leaders.

But the attack on Jerusalem, and the worldwide falling away from truth and the persecution of true believers is still unavoidable, and bound to happen. Hence there MUST be evil leaders. If the leaders were not evil, the plan of God and all his prophecies would be negated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
OK so we pray that we are able to elude the armies of the wicked, then. Pray that our flight be not on the Shabbat.

But to distinguish: he says pray that your flight be not on Shabbat. But before that he says it will be terrible for the pregnant.

So we can think: can we negate his word ? His word is true. So it WILL be terrible for the pregnant no matter how much I pray. If I could snap my fingers and save the pregnant women, I would, but I can't. But he says we CAN or even SHOULD pray that our escape from Babylon not occur on Shabbat. Hence that is something that is not "carved in stone". But many things are "carved in stone" and unchangeable by prayer.

(I am referencing Matthew 24:19-20.)

Jeremiah actually wanted to pray for a certain group, but was told 3 times not to do so (Jer 7:16, 11:14, 14:11). Why ? Becuase God already made up his mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I didn't know the US was mentioned in the Bible. Whoever wrote that must've been a bit... america-centric ?
It's pretty obvious Snyder or whoever wrote that would never write that if he was born in any other country in the world.
Ok, we know you have strong feelings about the US and you know that the majority of us on these forums come from there, the forums are based here in the US, the owner is American You apparently are not, where might you be from if I may inquire? Obviously you speak the English language but I don't detect any specific Britishisms, Canada? I don't detect that either, Aussie?

The writer was describing what happened because of fires in CANADA, and I was particularly drawn to that because we have always discussed here that the blood moons referred to in the Bible have been interpreted as a natural happening. I've heard of volcanos doing something similar but fires I never thought of. And of course this could happen anywhere in the world and be seen as the wind blows things around the globe.

The prophecy says:

30"I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, Blood, fire and columns of smoke. 31"The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. Joel 2:31

There is no location mentioned except the earth.

Rev 6:12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood

Again, no mention of locality either. But this shows that an earthquake started it, which can set off volcanos and cause wildfires. So the mention of smoke, fire, sun looking black, moon looking red does fit in.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think you misunderstand those verses in Paul that you are referencing, but here are the two points.

1 - Obama doesn't have any actual power. So even if he became a servant of Yeshua, he couldn't do anything about it. (I contrast him with Putin because he appears to have actual power, and appears to be generally more important relative to geopolitical developments.)

G-d gives chances to repent to everyone, read about Ahab who did nothing but evil in G-d's sight and look at how much time G-d spent on getting him to repent. G-d is irreproachable and he is because he shows mercy and gives everyone chances to repent before his finally has to determine they will not change. No one will be able to charge him at the day all things are revealed.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
OK so we pray that we are able to elude the armies of the wicked, then. Pray that our flight be not on the Shabbat.

But to distinguish: he says pray that your flight be not on Shabbat. But before that he says it will be terrible for the pregnant.

So we can think: can we negate his word ? His word is true. So it WILL be terrible for the pregnant no matter how much I pray. If I could snap my fingers and save the pregnant women, I would, but I can't. But he says we CAN or even SHOULD pray that our escape from Babylon not occur on Shabbat. Hence that is something that is not "carved in stone". But many things are "carved in stone" and unchangeable by prayer.

Jeremiah actually wanted to pray for a certain group, but was told 3 times not to do so (Jer 7:16, 11:14, 14:11). Why ? Becuase God already made up his mind.
All good points....

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Yes and many may be pregnant at that time, but that doesn't mean all will be saved. We can still pray it not be so terrible for them that belong to him and that he give them peace and resolve to make it through.

Upvote 0