Shabbat Parah the Sabbath of the red heifer is this Saturday March 29th, Easter weekend.. that is some biblical timing with the eclipse a week later..

Riot42

Sep 20, 2023
Flower Mound
✟28,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The temple institute has all the pieces in place and want it done before passover, so this seems like the most likely time.

If they sacrifice the red heifers this weekend with the solar eclipse coming up a week later we should expect the week before the eclipse to be similar to the first week of covid where there is a run on the grocery stores, imma stock on up on some TP!

Here in Texas they are actually declaring a state of emergency in multiple counties on the day of the solar eclipse due to the massive amount of people coming to the state.. Seems kinda strange its not like we havent had tons of people come here before for superbowls and things like this, the last eclipse was a "heh, cool, okay back to work" moment for me.

I just find it so odd the news is telling us to stock up for a solar eclipse...

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The temple institute has all the pieces in place and want it done before passover, so this seems like the most likely time.

If they sacrifice the red heifers this weekend with the solar eclipse coming up a week later we should expect the week before the eclipse to be similar to the first week of covid where there is a run on the grocery stores, imma stock on up on some TP!

Here in Texas they are actually declaring a state of emergency in multiple counties on the day of the solar eclipse due to the massive amount of people coming to the state.. Seems kinda strange its not like we havent had tons of people come here before for superbowls and things like this, the last eclipse was a "heh, cool, okay back to work" moment for me.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective.

What you are thinking will not fulfill, it's a mere speculation, an esoteric and kabbalistic divination.

By the way, faithful Israelites will be saved from imminent dangers in this seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium. Get ready

Moses, the man of GOD, in his prayer to the most high GOD, said: Psalms 90:4- "For in Your sight a thousand years are like yesterday that has passed, like a watch of the night". Moses revealed by the Word of GOD one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The last GOD's Day arrived.

Get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The current Jerusalem spiritually so waste by idolatry and sorcery will be filled with flocks of men(faithful Israelites): and they shall know that I am the Lord. Faithful Israelites will be saved from imminent dangers in this seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, woe of the unfaithful.

Get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All religious people are going to react strongly to the event, some for and some against, because of the meaning it entails.
2Peter 3:7 --> But the HEAVENS (the 1st and 2nd heavenly places established by the Most High GOD in the earth -i.e. the OT & NT- note that The 3rd heaven will be established now in this current seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day->Luke 20:35-36 combined with Revelation 11:15-18 compared with 2Corinthians 12:2 and 1Kings 8:27 <-- and the EARTH (the current rebellious Israel, the clay(Isaiah 64:8), now the dry land), which are now, by the same Word(by the everlasting Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?) are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the (this current) Day of Judgment (this current GOD's Day-the seventh after Adam-Psalms 90:4) and perdition of ungodly men. (There will not be how to escape)

Revelation 11:15-18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the NATIONS were angry, and thy wrath is come(GOD'S WRATH), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the Temple of GOD was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His Temple the ark of His testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Romans 2:5-11

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself WRATH against the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality
, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness,
indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil,
of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD.

Be careful or else get ready

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective.

What you are thinking will not fulfill, it's a mere speculation, an esoteric and kabbalistic divination.
Oseas, you need to stop with that standard degrading comment of yours about others, when you disagree with something they posted.

Just make your points. And stop attacking others on a personal basis. It is against the forum rules.

btw, congratulations on making it to 87 years old. See ? It is not hard to say something positive about another poster, even though you may disagree with some of the content of their post.

So just make your points without the degrading personal comments.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, you need to stop with that standard degrading comment of yours about others, when you disagree with something they posted.

Just make your points. And stop attacking others on a personal basis. It is against the forum rules.

btw, congratulations on making it to 87 years old. See ? It is not hard to say something positive about another poster, even though you may disagree with some of the content of their post.

So just make your points without the degrading personal comments.
I work with the Word of GOD (Hebrews 4:12-13), and I testify that the Word is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD and is Life, understand?
If that which I have heard from the beginning remains in me, I also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father, so what matters and prevails is that which I have heard from the beginning, and let that therefore abides in me.

John the Apostle of my Lord JESUS, said: 1John 2:25-29:

25 And this is the promise that JESUS hath promised us, even Eternal Life- -->Luke 20:35-36 among other biblical references, not human opinions or human perspectives).

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that SEDUCE you. (see 1Timothy 4:1-2)
27 But the anointing which ye have received of JESUS abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is TRUTH, and is no LIE, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.

28 And now, little children, abide in JESUS; that, when He shall APPEAR, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before JESUS at His coming.
29 If ye know that JESUS is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.

On the other hand, although the depreciative "congratulations" manifested by your spirit three months later on my 87 years old, maked in December 19, 2023, remember the age of Caleb, Moses, among many others, mainly Adam, 930 years old, Methuselah 969, and now, even now, in this current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the Word will give me Eternal Life, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? GOD is Life, as JESUS said: "But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world(the next-the 3rd heavenly place in Christ-Ephesians 1:3-8), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection-Luke 20:35-36 combined with 1Thessalonians 4:15-16, and 1Corinthians 15:24-26. Take a look.

1Corinthians 6:2-3&7-9(combined with Daniel 7:22and 26)
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be Judged by you, are ye unworthy to Judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? (fallen angels of the Churches) how much more things that pertain to this life?

7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of GOD?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟9,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I work with the Word of GOD (Hebrews 4:12-13), and I testify that the Word is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD and is Life, understand?
If that which I have heard from the beginning remains in me, I also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father, so what matters and prevails is that which I have heard from the beginning, and let that therefore abides in me.

John the Apostle of my Lord JESUS, said: 1John 2:25-29:

25 And this is the promise that JESUS hath promised us, even Eternal Life- -->Luke 20:35-36 among other biblical references, not human opinions or human perspectives).

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that SEDUCE you. (see 1Timothy 4:1-2)
27 But the anointing which ye have received of JESUS abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is TRUTH, and is no LIE, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.

28 And now, little children, abide in JESUS; that, when He shall APPEAR, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before JESUS at His coming.
29 If ye know that JESUS is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.

On the other hand, although the depreciative "congratulations" manifested by your spirit three months later on my 87 years old, maked in December 19, 2023, remember the age of Caleb, Moses, among many others, mainly Adam, 930 years old, Methuselah 969, and now, even now, in this current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the Word will give me Eternal Life, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? GOD is Life, as JESUS said: "But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world(the next-the 3rd heavenly place in Christ-Ephesians 1:3-8), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection-Luke 20:35-36 combined with 1Thessalonians 4:15-16, and 1Corinthians 15:24-26. Take a look.

1Corinthians 6:2-3&7-9(combined with Daniel 7:22and 26)
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be Judged by you, are ye unworthy to Judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? (fallen angels of the Churches) how much more things that pertain to this life?

7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of GOD?

Amen.
Hold the sword of Truth until it changes to plow share in olam hava

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Service held at the Temple of the Assembly of God - São Paulo - Brazil

Hymn sung by the Church - Aspiration for communion with GOD
Hymn: --> Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross - The Baptist Hymnal No. 280

In Portuguese language: "Ao pé da cruz" - Christian Harp - Hymn 289
Here goes the video:

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
' '
1f680.png
1f311.png

NASA's gearing up for something big for the April 8, 2024, total solar eclipse. They're planning to launch, not one,
but three rockets into the eclipse's shadow, calling the mission… “Serpent Deity.”
1f633.png

Kind of makes you think of their logo, doesn't it? That twisty serpent tongue ISNT just for show.

The project, named Atmospheric Perturbations Around The Eclipse Path or APEP, is SAID “to explore how the eclipse affects the upper atmosphere.”
But what are they REALLY doing?
1f914.png

They chose the name APEP after the ancient Egyptian serpent known for battling the sun god Ra.

Upvote 0