Is it all coming together at the End of the Shemitah year?

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Psalms Chapter 19 תְּהִלִּים
א לַמְנַצֵּחַ, מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד. 1 For the Leader. A Psalm of David.
ב הַשָּׁמַיִם, מְסַפְּרִים כְּבוֹד-אֵל; וּמַעֲשֵׂה יָדָיו, מַגִּיד הָרָקִיעַ. 2 The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament showeth His handiwork;
ג יוֹם לְיוֹם, יַבִּיעַ אֹמֶר; וְלַיְלָה לְּלַיְלָה, יְחַוֶּה-דָּעַת. 3 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night revealeth knowledge;
ד אֵין-אֹמֶר, וְאֵין דְּבָרִים: בְּלִי, נִשְׁמָע קוֹלָם. 4 There is no speech, there are no words, neither is their voice heard.
ה בְּכָל-הָאָרֶץ, יָצָא קַוָּם, וּבִקְצֵה תֵבֵל, מִלֵּיהֶם;
לַשֶּׁמֶשׁ, שָׂם-אֹהֶל בָּהֶם. 5 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. {N}
In them hath He set a tent for the sun,
ו וְהוּא--כְּחָתָן, יֹצֵא מֵחֻפָּתוֹ; יָשִׂישׂ כְּגִבּוֹר, לָרוּץ אֹרַח. 6 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run his course.
ז מִקְצֵה הַשָּׁמַיִם, מוֹצָאוֹ--וּתְקוּפָתוֹ עַל-קְצוֹתָם; וְאֵין נִסְתָּר, מֵחַמָּתוֹ. 7 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it; and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
ח תּוֹרַת יְהוָה תְּמִימָה, מְשִׁיבַת נָפֶשׁ; עֵדוּת יְהוָה נֶאֱמָנָה, מַחְכִּימַת פֶּתִי. 8 The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
ט פִּקּוּדֵי יְהוָה יְשָׁרִים, מְשַׂמְּחֵי-לֵב; מִצְוַת יְהוָה בָּרָה, מְאִירַת עֵינָיִם. 9 The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
י יִרְאַת יְהוָה, טְהוֹרָה--עוֹמֶדֶת לָעַד: מִשְׁפְּטֵי-יְהוָה אֱמֶת; צָדְקוּ יַחְדָּו. 10 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever; the ordinances of the LORD are true, they are righteous altogether;
יא הַנֶּחֱמָדִים--מִזָּהָב, וּמִפַּז רָב; וּמְתוּקִים מִדְּבַשׁ, וְנֹפֶת צוּפִים. 11 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
יב גַּם-עַבְדְּךָ, נִזְהָר בָּהֶם; בְּשָׁמְרָם, עֵקֶב רָב. 12 Moreover by them is Thy servant warned; in keeping of them there is great reward.
יג שְׁגִיאוֹת מִי-יָבִין; מִנִּסְתָּרוֹת נַקֵּנִי. 13 Who can discern his errors? Clear Thou me from hidden faults.
יד גַּם מִזֵּדִים, חֲשֹׂךְ עַבְדֶּךָ-- אַל-יִמְשְׁלוּ-בִי אָז אֵיתָם;
וְנִקֵּיתִי, מִפֶּשַׁע רָב. 14 Keep back Thy servant also from presumptuous sins, that they may not have dominion over me; {N}
then shall I be faultless, and I shall be clear from great transgression.
טו יִהְיוּ לְרָצוֹן אִמְרֵי-פִי, וְהֶגְיוֹן לִבִּי לְפָנֶיךָ:
יְהוָה, צוּרִי וְגֹאֲלִי. 15 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable before Thee, {N}
O LORD, my Rock, and my Redeemer. {P

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

Do you know if they used these references: Isa 42:7 & 1Pe 3:19? Isa 42:9

No, but when you mention it, those could be "dual" in nature, the same way the Jubilee-freedom verse was suggested to be dual in nature.

The value of the idea to me was that it would tell us something about the timing, so we could perhaps assume that the release of these prisoners would occur in a jubilee year.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Anyone have anything on this:

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for:

an hour
and a day
and a month
and a year

for to slay the third part of men.

Do we have any inclination on any other event that was specific to hour, day, month and year?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Although the intent of the passage may not be to refer to specific mentions of these time periods, we can see them in various places. Ex.. Judgment ... in one hour Babylon's plagues came in one day which we understood to be the day of the Lord's vengeance. Here we see judgment in "one hour" and in "one day".

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

an hour
and a day
and a month
and a year

Do we have any inclination on any other event that was specific to hour, day, month and year?

That verse is the only one I've found where hour, day, month and year occur in the same verse.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It is true that it is the only verse that says "hour, day month, and year". There seems to be no connection with any other verses either. There seems to be no prophecy, nor appointed times we can tie it too, in order to give it a time frame, event frame, or a connection to any other event that we might be able to recognize.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

an hour
and a day
and a month
and a year

From what I understood of the Temple. Is that there are three parts. So a third will be destroyed at an appointed time.
1 Corinthians 15
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

an hour
and a day
and a month
and a year

It's not the only place where four angels are mentioned thought. In Rev 7:1 it speaks about the four, well I'll let you read it.

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,…saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's not the only place where four angels are mentioned thought. In Rev 7:1 it speaks about the four, well I'll let you read it.

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,…saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads."

So that no Wind would blow?
Ephesians 2King James Version (KJV)
2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:/Yeshua.

8"The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

The Wind Tree song.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Wow!!! Imagine how the winds would blow once God's people are sealed.
Or not, I'm wondering if there is a significance to that, is it speaking of the wind as we know it, or wind, breath, spirit, could these be evil spirits being held off untill the marking is done?

Upvote 0

Iscah

New Messianic Karaite
Sep 5, 2015
Florida
✟8,366.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Or not, I'm wondering if there is a significance to that, is it speaking of the wind as we know it, or wind, breath, spirit, could these be evil spirits being held off untill the marking is done?

Possibly similar to how HaSatan is referred to as the prince of the power of the air?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pentateuch and Yeshua

Nov 20, 2015
✟15,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Going back to the OP, and excuse me if this has been mentioned in any of the many pages that I haven't read through here, Rosh Hashannah (New Year) is ACTUALLY Nisan 1 according to Torah, 13 days before Passover which is on the 14th of Nisan.

The day that is typically CALLED Rosh Hashannah by modern Jews who live by the talmudic law, is actually Yom Teruah, feast of trumpets, and has nothing to do with the new year, and the reason they call it Rosh Hashannah is because it is the Israeli Secular new year, thus as authentic a new year as the Gregorian (named after Pope Gregory / The Gregori) or the Chinese new year, that is to say, that it is not a new year at all.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Going back to the OP, and excuse me if this has been mentioned in any of the many pages that I haven't read through here, Rosh Hashannah (New Year) is ACTUALLY Nisan 1 according to Torah, 13 days before Passover which is on the 14th of Nisan.

True, but it has no connection to the creation and beginning of time.
The Hebrew new year is tied to the exodus from Egypt.
We have no idea when the first year began.

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It appears the US is actually run by forces which are not public. So how do you pray for a power-behind-the-throne ?

At the end of the day, Satan is the "god of this world", and the power-wielders in this age are his servants.

I've heard this before, and know that it is commonly held among many, yet it is not something that I personally subscribe to, please tell me what you mean by 'Satan is the god of this world'.

It sounds like someone glorifying Satan to me, does said Satan determine what יהוה 'shall fall out' Ludicrous, for what יהוה shall fall out is the name of יהוה YHWH, the beginning and end if that which was, that which is, and that which shall come to be.

Who is it that hands us over to a delusion if we are not found exercising the Love of Truth? Elohym! Not Satan!

According to the book of Job, Satan couldn't lift a finger without Elohym's permission, thus Satan, Job, and Elohym all agree, Satan did nothing to Job, Elohym did everything (through whomsoever it was performed).

Yet what happens when we do not believe Elohym? We make Him out to be a Liar, and if a Liar, than the Father of all Lies, namely, Satan.....they called the Master of the house Beelzebub (aka Satan), thus this World is only ruled by Satan according to those who do not believe the Truth, We who believe, and rely on Elohym can not fathom such nonsense!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I've heard this before, and know that it is commonly held among many, yet it is not something that I personallt subscribe to, please tell me what you mean by 'Satan is the god of this world'.

First of all, what is a "god" ?
The Hebrew term Elohim and the Greek term Theos both have a wide range of meaning. The Bible frequently uses Elohim to refer to angels.

Secondly:

If the Bible said Satan is the god of Egypt, would you dispute that?

Sure, the Egyptians would disagree, but the idea is that their false gods equate to evil spirits masquerading as their gods, and the leader of these evil spirits is called Hasatan.

The TNK often uses the terms Egypt and Babylon to represent "evil world systems", just as Paul in the NT uses "the World". Hence Satan being called the King of Babylon in Isaiah is completely equivalent to calling him the god of the world.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0