Is it all coming together at the End of the Shemitah year?

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How so ?

The sea existed when John wrote "is not now", a phrase which has to refer to something that didn't exist in his day. Or at least so I read it.
alot of things did exsist then didn't exist to that world and now exist or will again.. a sea not in that configuration you see it .. it was an eye. it will be an eye.
the eye in the hand , was the configuration of EYElands.
see Serpent mound. an eye being crushed.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The UN's division of the world into nearly 200 nations is certainly not in harmony with the Biblical listing of 70 nations.

However it is the spiritual thrones and dominions that rule over these nations that are in many ways the true cause of the wars and geopolitical developments we have historically seen and see today.

From one of BTH's articles on the Biblical Nations:

Here we see a list of the descendants of Noah's sons, which not coincidentally totals to 70:
3ffd1e25-19e8-4776-bcf4-4ecce8af67d1.png

The idea that the nations were distributed to a group of powerful spirit beings who became their "gods" was quite well known and widely accepted in the ancient world. This view is also found in the Bible:

DEUTERONOMY 32:7 Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father, and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you. 8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when He divided mankind, He fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. 9 But the LORD's portion is His people, Jacob His allotted heritage. (ESV)

Most English translations follow the Hebrew Masoretic Text of verse 8, which substitutes "sons of Israel" for "sons of God." However, the 3rd-century BCE Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures known as the Septuagint (LXX) contradicts the Masoretic Text:

DEUTERONOMY 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years for past ages: ask thy father, and he shall relate to thee, thine elders, and they shall tell thee. 8 When the Most High divided the nations, when He separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds of the nations according to the number of the angels of God. 9 And His people Jacob became the portion of the Lord, Israel was the line of His inheritance. (Brenton's LXX)

Link
I think these clans is how he sees the world... then does it really matter how men see it? where or how they draw their lines in the dirt and make their rules ?

Not if he doesn't recognize them or their claim to rights... they are just Oxygen that is in his way.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
According to your link anno lucis is just a freemason calendar system that adds 4000 years to the current Gregorian calendar. What exactly is the significance of that, relative to this September ?
Every organization perform activities in accordance to their calendar. I am not familiar enough with freemasons to know what they see, think or will do regarding this time but I do know human nature will be that they will behave a certain way because of it. What it will be I do not know.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
According to your link anno lucis is just a freemason calendar system that adds 4000 years to the current Gregorian calendar. What exactly is the significance of that, relative to this September ?
Maybe it has to do with it name Anno Lucis which means "in the Year of light [Lucifer]"

or some stellar activity like in bygone years...
In the year 4000 the star Vela went supernova, and for months, if you were located near in the lattitudes of Egypt, you would have seen two suns.

The Vela explosion effectively created a "year of Light" by blazing away and preventing any night for most of the year 4000. The Isis priests apparently took this as a sign for a new era being born and started their calendar accordingly http://reality101blog.blogspot.com/2010/11/anno-lucis-year-of-light.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
‘Lucifer’ is Latin and is an amalgamation of two Latin words – lux and ferre. Luci (or lux) means light, and ‘fer’ (or ferre) means carry. So, Lucifer is the ‘Light Carrier’ or ‘Light Bearer’. To those who practice occult mysticism, Lucifer is referred to as “Bringer of Light, the Morning Star, Intellectualism, Enlightenment”. In other words, Lucifer is the god of enlightenment.

When Freemasons say Anno Lucis, that "Lucis" isn’t physical light in their minds. ‘Lucis’ is the ‘Light’ of the knowledge of Good and Evil. By dating everything from that moment of ‘Enlightenment’, they are claiming to be enlightened from its source.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it has to do with it name Anno Lucis which means "in the Year of light [Lucifer]"

or some stellar activity like in bygone years...
In the year 4000 the star Vela went supernova, and for months, if you were located near in the lattitudes of Egypt, you would have seen two suns.

The Vela explosion effectively created a "year of Light" by blazing away and preventing any night for most of the year 4000. The Isis priests apparently took this as a sign for a new era being born and started their calendar accordingly http://reality101blog.blogspot.com/2010/11/anno-lucis-year-of-light.html

EVERY year in Freemason calendar is called year of light, just like every year in Western calendar is called year of the Lord (anno domini). It's not one specific year.

There is no connection to September or 2015 in the Freemason calendar, based on what you've said so far. For them, 2015 is the 6015th year of light. It came after the 6014th year of light, and will be followed by the 6016th year of light, or whatever. Nothing remarkable.

Freemasons are like the Huns or Thracians. A thing of the past, nothing to worry about today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
alot of things did exsist then didn't exist to that world and now exist or will again.. a sea not in that configuration you see it .. it was an eye. it will be an eye.
the eye in the hand , was the configuration of EYElands.
see Serpent mound. an eye being crushed.

John received in the first century this message:

The beast, which you saw, once was, now (1st century) is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now (1st century) is not, and yet will come.
(Rev. 17:8)

And:

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is (now in the 1st century), the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. (Rev. 17:9-11)

In 17:8, describing the beast, mention is twice made of the following set:
1. The beast was,
2. is not now,
3. and will be.

In 17:10, describing seven kings/mountains/heads, mention is made of the following separate set:
1. Five kings/mountains/heads that have fallen
2. One king that exists
3. One king that has not yet come.

So as we can plainly see, these two sets are actually the reverse of each other.
In the first set, the middle part is absent.
In the second set, the middle part is present.

In 17:11, the beast from the first set is entangled with the second set by saying "he is an eighth, but one of the seven."

Regarding the first set, my teacher taugth me:

The fallen angel Azazel was once free, but is currently restrained in the abyss, (as the Revelation specifies), but will be allowed to come out of the abyss. Confer Rev. 9:11 and see the book of Enoch.

Here's what my teacher taught me regarding the second set:

In the Bible, a mountain figuratively represents a kingdom or the ruler of that kingdom. The 7 mountains and the 7 kings referred to in Revelation 17:9-10 are one and the same. This beast is in the same form as Satan; the heads represent earthly kingdoms that Satan has (or will) rule over.

At the time John was receiving this vision (c. 95 CE), the angel tells him that 5 of the kingdoms represented by the heads of the beast had fallen, one head currently existed, and the other had not yet appeared. The angel is giving John (and us) a time sensitive clue. Five of the symbolic heads of the beast had already lost the power they once possessed. Those 5 were:

(1) Egypt
(2) Assyria
(3) Babylon
(4) Medo-Persia, and
(5) Greece

Rome was the 6th kingdom, the one in power at the time the Apocalypse was written.

Therefore, there remains another kingdom, the 7th, left to come. This is the one that "has not yet come" from the second set.

The 7th Satanic kingdom will apparently have two phases, or be followed by an eighth Satanic kingdom, judging by 17:11.
This is why scripture TWICE says that Abaddon will go to his destruction: becuase he will be defeated twice, as was the case with Nimrod. First Nimrod was defeated by having the kingdom of Babel taken away from him. Later he was defeated by having the kingdom of Assyria taken from him. Similarly, scripture records Satan being defeated (at least) twice: Rev. 12:9 and Rev. 20:10.

By the way, the term "destruction" in Greek is apoleian, a variant of which is Apollion. So in English it would indicate the Destroyer goes to Destruction. He will reap as he sows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
EVERY year in Freemason calendar is called year of light, just like every year in Western calendar is called year of the Lord (anno domini). It's not one specific year.

There is no connection to September or 2015 in the Freemason calendar, based on what you've said so far. For them, 2015 is the 6015th year of light. It came after the 6014th year of light, and will be followed by the 6016th year of light, or whatever. Nothing remarkable.

Freemasons are like the Huns or Thracians. A thing of the past, nothing to worry about today.
It is only significant if they attach significance to it from the upper levels like the 33rd. Passed down, it is acted upon. It will only be noted by those in the know. http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...t-is-coming-september-22-28-2015-2510138.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
It is only significant if they attach significance to it from the upper levels like the 33rd. Passed down, it is acted upon. It will only be noted by those in the know. http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...t-is-coming-september-22-28-2015-2510138.html

2015 has no significance in the "freemasonic calendar" as far as anybody here knows.
Really, it is not a calendar. It is just the Gregorian calendar, with ONE SINGLE aesthetical change, namely adding 4000 to whichever year the Gregorian currently puts us in.

Freemasons are a total distraction. It is Satan saying "LOOK OVER HERE", and everybody falls for it. I'd recommend unsubbing from Alex Jones's youtube channel, it is mostly just distractions from the real issues.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
It isn't about whether they are correct, whether they have a different calendar, or whether they are a total distraction. It is about activities going on around the world within different groups of people at this time.. It is an accumulation of events. Which one is significant?? which one plays the big role?? it is more important to know that there is a lot of people looking at this time of the year for various reason and will have various reactions to the events, those around them, and what influence they have upon the politics and religious orders of our day.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
It isn't about whether they are correct, whether they have a different calendar, or whether they are a total distraction. It is about activities going on around the world within different groups of people at this time.. It is an accumulation of events. Which one is significant?? which one plays the big role?? it is more important to know that there is a lot of people looking at this time of the year for various reason and will have various reactions to the events, those around them, and what influence they have upon the politics and religious orders of our day.

There are probably many groups that consider 2015 significant, but as far as anybody knows, the Freemasonic "calendar" does not. Or at least, you haven't shown that 2015 has any significance in that "calendar".

The most significant thing mentioned - by far - is the Parable of the Fig Tree which you should be spending more time on.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
There are two activities broadcasted about, one is that HAARP will cause Climate Choas and another is a comet is expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. Almost a year ago, the foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
John received in the first century this message:

The beast, which you saw, once was, now (1st century) is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now (1st century) is not, and yet will come.
(Rev. 17:8)

And:

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is (now in the 1st century), the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. (Rev. 17:9-11)

In 17:8, describing the beast, mention is twice made of the following set:
1. The beast was,
2. is not now,
3. and will be.

In 17:10, describing seven kings/mountains/heads, mention is made of the following separate set:
1. Five kings/mountains/heads that have fallen
2. One king that exists
3. One king that has not yet come.

So as we can plainly see, these two sets are actually the reverse of each other.
In the first set, the middle part is absent.
In the second set, the middle part is present.

In 17:11, the beast from the first set is entangled with the second set by saying "he is an eighth, but one of the seven."

Regarding the first set, my teacher taugth me:

The fallen angel Azazel was once free, but is currently restrained in the abyss, (as the Revelation specifies), but will be allowed to come out of the abyss. Confer Rev. 9:11 and see the book of Enoch.

Here's what my teacher taught me regarding the second set:

In the Bible, a mountain figuratively represents a kingdom or the ruler of that kingdom. The 7 mountains and the 7 kings referred to in Revelation 17:9-10 are one and the same. This beast is in the same form as Satan; the heads represent earthly kingdoms that Satan has (or will) rule over.

At the time John was receiving this vision (c. 95 CE), the angel tells him that 5 of the kingdoms represented by the heads of the beast had fallen, one head currently existed, and the other had not yet appeared. The angel is giving John (and us) a time sensitive clue. Five of the symbolic heads of the beast had already lost the power they once possessed. Those 5 were:

(1) Egypt
(2) Assyria
(3) Babylon
(4) Medo-Persia, and
(5) Greece

Rome was the 6th kingdom, the one in power at the time the Apocalypse was written.

Therefore, there remains another kingdom, the 7th, left to come. This is the one that "has not yet come" from the second set.

The 7th Satanic kingdom will apparently have two phases, or be followed by an eighth Satanic kingdom, judging by 17:11.
This is why scripture TWICE says that Abaddon will go to his destruction: becuase he will be defeated twice, as was the case with Nimrod. First Nimrod was defeated by having the kingdom of Babel taken away from him. Later he was defeated by having the kingdom of Assyria taken from him. Similarly, scripture records Satan being defeated (at least) twice: Rev. 12:9 and Rev. 20:10.

By the way, the term "destruction" in Greek is apoleian, a variant of which is Apollion. So in English it would indicate the Destroyer goes to Destruction. He will reap as he sows.

so I don't have a good way to explain this like I could if weren't on this list. so put some of this into contexts of convocations would help some .
Jesus tells John on Patmos that he will preach to kings again and it will be bitter one more time.
but John
"died " on Patmos. so did Jesus or his spirit Lie to John ?
or will it be cool to see JOHN preach Revelation in person to their " kings"?

how about the other side and their kingdoms ?

Dan 12:2

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

what if we are trying to make all prophesy out of all the stuff here and of now we see with our eyes . maybe because we don't quite understand his plan or power? maybe the last 3 1/2 won't be just of people of this age , but all ages, all kings and all kingdoms and way too many who want to lead and not follow if you get my drift..
but maybe there is a reason Paul is worried about making the first resurrection on or to "inside " because I think he knew out side is not going to be fun on any day . no memorex or re-incarnated Maddi or Mao the real Loonitunes of every age and people .. oh I think 'out side' is going to be very 'bitter' indeed and John has to go out side to preach to their kings/ in their kingdoms right ? . and if John is going to do it who else will or should who else has the rights to do it ? but would they all also get to go 'inside" if they are re-born of the same stuff as 'inside' is made of ? and what is going on in the 'inside'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Rev 10:2

And he had in his hand a little book open: and ( first )he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

1Th 4:16

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Rev 1:5

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

and of the land... listen with those convocation glasses on 50.? and to 56.4

now back to what was in the sea > all things that was , is not ....

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Just saying, Parable of the Fig Tree is actually 1) Biblical, and 2) arguably it is relevant today like probably never before. If the HALTAL interpretation is correct, then by its logic we could hope for the return of Yeshua, and/or the first resurrection, within 2027 CE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Bryan however had a very protracted view of the end-times. From the fourth seal to establishment of the millennial kingdom on earth, around 14 years would have to pass.

From scripture we see the "battle of armageddon" actually happens after the first resurrection / second coming, which supports Bryan's view that the millennial kingdom will not be instantly established, but - and this is realistic - will take some time to bring about.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am not jumping all over the protracted view of the end-times... as I see them being "rapid" and "cut short" for the "elect's sake".

Scripture says what it says. 14 years is 15 cut short. 15 years is 16 cut short. (I've never seen the word rapid in scripture. Instead, we hear talk about how people complain about him tarrying and being slow, which he counters by saying he has a different view of time.)

But actually, the end times are only three and a half years. THEN comes 1st resurrection/transfiguration (supposedy this will happen no later than 2027). Hence they become immortal. But then the actual establishing of the government and defeating of all the other armies takes time, another ten years.

Likewise, the ark spent time in Shiloh, after entering the land of Israel. It took time for the temple to be built to house the ark upon the temple mount.
As it was, so shall it be, said Solomon. David also was crowned king but had to deal with Saul for a long time after technically becoming king.

Upvote 0