SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So I went to the next post, since the thread was allegedly about the gospel and NOT the blood moons. Yet, here we have the blood moons, and not the gospel.

So far, the criticism against me has been unfounded.

Whatever. The thread is not about you, it's not for you. It's not about me, its not for me. It's for Jesus Christ and if you don't like it, then don't like it. If you want to try to ruin it, go ahead. I have to ignore you. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You ignore the facts I and others have presented in this thread, I'm ignoring you.

You said you were talking about the gospel. Where exactly? I quoted what you posted and said there was no gospel mentioned. So I'm not ignoring facts. There just aren't any there.

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Anyone who cant see the signs that God is warning this nation and yes moving on to judgement is blind. I will also say that we were told to discern the times by Jesus and that God put in place the moon and the sun and the stars for us. What has been stated is fact and it ties in nicely biblically. Those who dont believe in the history and the occurances should perhaps start their own thread rather than arguing and derailing this one

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who cant see the signs that God is warning this nation and yes moving on to judgement is blind. I will also say that we were told to discern the times by Jesus and that God put in place the moon and the sun and the stars for us. What has been stated is fact and it ties in nicely biblically. Those who dont believe in the history and the occurances should perhaps start their own thread rather than arguing and derailing this one

Or, someone can ask where from scripture you see this view supported? Detailing a thread would be discussing something totally different. Challenging an OP is not derailing.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for contributing to the conversation.

Yes, and if you will scroll back in this thread, you will see 25 or so things other than the historic events which happened during prior blood moon cycles which are rare....25 things separate from blood moons which appear to be warnings from God because of how far beyond coincidence it is in the timing of many natural disasters and historical events such as 9/11. Some of these came on the same Jewish holiday as 9/11 did, some came in seemingly obvious response from God when the USA pressured Israel to compromise with it's enemies. This is what happened less than 24 hrs before nine eleven.

To the dismay of those who resent this thread and resent me for saying God is calling men everywhere to repent and believe the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved, and He is calling His people to holiness to serve Him, That is what this thread is about. The thread is bait for fishing for men, trying to point them to Jesus Christ and trying to get more Christians to be more concerned about how they spend their time in serving themselves or in serving the Lord.

Even without the apparent warnings from God, His Word is still the same and He is still calling us to serve Him in everything we do, say, and think, and in everywhere we go.

This thread is not about you, it's not about me, it's not about blood moon. Blood moon is the title and icebreaker for conversation designed to bring people in to focus on the Savior. The devil wants to keep people from seeing the gospel, so he'll do everything he can to disrupt and distract anybody who might be drawn to it by anything or by anybody. it's about Jesus Christ and God's call for us to serve Him and for sinners to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from Hell.

Far too many Christians don't seem to care that the world around them is on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell, and time is running out much faster than it seems.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Yes, and if you will scroll back in this thread, you will see 25 or so things other than the historic events which happened during prior blood moon cycles which are rare....25 things separate from blood moons which appear to be warnings from God because of how far beyond coincidence it is in the timing of many natural disasters and historical events such as 9/11. Some of these came on the same Jewish holiday as 9/11 did, some came in seemingly obvious response from God when the USA pressured Israel to compromise with it's enemies. This is what happened less than 24 hrs before nine eleven.

To the dismay of those who resent this thread and resent me for saying God is calling men everywhere to repent and believe the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved, and He is calling His people to holiness to serve Him, That is what this thread is about. The thread is bait for fishing for men, trying to point them to Jesus Christ and trying to get more Christians to be more concerned about how they spend their time in serving themselves or in serving the Lord.

Even without the apparent warnings from God, His Word is still the same and He is still calling us to serve Him in everything we do, say, and think, and in everywhere we go.

This thread is not about you, it's not about me, it's not about blood moon. Blood moon is the title and icebreaker for conversation designed to bring people in to focus on the Savior. The devil wants to keep people from seeing the gospel, so he'll do everything he can to disrupt and distract anybody who might be drawn to it by anything or by anybody. it's about Jesus Christ and God's call for us to serve Him and for sinners to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from Hell.

Far too many Christians don't seem to care that the world around them is on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell, and time is running out much faster than it seems.

Here's what you said:

"You are ignoring the OP by focusing only on the title, you are ignoring pretty much the whole thread by only focusing on the title."

That's what you posted after I posted a link. Thin in this post, you are talking about the blood moons, while saying it's not about the blood moons. There's warnings, according to you, but it's not about the that. Yet you also say that too many Christians don't seem to care that the world around them is on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell, and time is running out much faster than it seems. What's this based on? The blood moons, or something else?

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

You are not the only one and we know that God always warns His people before things happen and the prophets have been saying these things for years, it is slowly going silent and that is not a good thing for us. Stay strong and hang in there and let the naysayers provoke and ignore them for you are spot on.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You are not the only one and we know that God always warns His people before things happen and the prophets have been saying these things for years, it is slowly going silent and that is not a good thing for us. Stay strong and hang in there and let the naysayers provoke and ignore them for you are spot on.

What prophets?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
A lot of Christians today want to say, "ahhh, God's not warning us about anything, we're doing fine, God love us, blah blah blah. Then they say "show me in the Bible how anything in the Bible says God sends warnings to His people in groups such as individual churches or individual nations. If people are so ignorant of the Bible that they can't see God used natural disasters and messengers, prophets (which I do not believe we have today since the Word of God in writing is complete after He gave the New Testament writings through the apostles, and the witnesses in the gospels) to warn people of judgment which He is reluctant to enforce, all through the Bible, There is no point of trying to show them from the Bible that God has not changed and still deals with nations and His people the same way He dealt with them throughout the Bible.

God is warning us today because our nation has turned it's back on God, and Christians have sat inside their padded pews and warm houses and let it happen. God is calling Christians to wake up to serve Him today, if you see the warning signs or not, His call is still the same. People who only come here to say "there are no warnings, ignore all warnings" but do not make any effort to encourage Christians to give there entire lives to the gospel of Jesus Christ as He advised us to give our lives for Him and His gospel.........those people to me seem to have an agenda that is not right.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
A lot of Christians today want to say, "ahhh, God's not warning us about anything, we're doing fine, God love us, blah blah blah. Then they say "show me in the Bible how anything in the Bible says God sends warnings to His people in groups such as individual churches or individual nations. If people are so ignorant of the Bible that they can't see God used natural disasters and messengers, prophets (which I do not believe we have today since the Word of God in writing is complete after He gave the New Testament writings through the apostles, and the witnesses in the gospels) to warn people of judgment which He is reluctant to enforce, all through the Bible, There is no point of trying to show them from the Bible that God has not changed and still deals with nations and His people the same way He dealt with them throughout the Bible.

God is warning us today because our nation has turned it's back on God, and Christians have sat inside their padded pews and warm houses and let it happen. God is calling Christians to wake up to serve Him today, if you see the warning signs or not, His call is still the same. People who only come here to say "there are no warnings, ignore all warnings" but do not make any effort to encourage Christians to give there entire lives to the gospel of Jesus Christ as He advised us to give our lives for Him and His gospel.........those people to me seem to have an agenda that is not right.

So we can drop the whole blood moon shenanigans, then. Good.

As for what is happening in America today, I'd say it's actually God's wrath being poured out, not a warning.

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What prophets?
I will give you one and then you cna do the research and work. Dimetri Deutermann, a Russian immigrant who saw many things about the USA. Look him up and read what he prophesied clear back in the late 80's and 90's

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I will give you one and then you cna do the research and work. Dimetri Deutermann, a Russian immigrant who saw many things about the USA. Look him up and read what he prophesied clear back in the late 80's and 90's

And when were his writings added to canon?

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
And when were his writings added to canon?
And when did God quit showing visions or talking to His people? Your snarkiness does not become someone who is supposed to represent CF. I am done responding to you and any more and I will add you to my ignore list. It wiorks very well for pesky people

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
And when did God quit showing visions or talking to His people? Your snarkiness does not become someone who is supposed to represent CF. I am done responding to you and any more and I will add you to my ignore list. It wiorks very well for pesky people

I'm not being snarky. I'm dead serious. If someone claims to be a prophet, then their words are God's words, which should make them scripture.

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not being snarky. I'm dead serious. If someone claims to be a prophet, then their words are God's words, which should make them scripture.
Hmmm, then you dont believe that God still shows His people visions or speaks to them? By the way did you even bother to read any of what he saw?

Upvote 0

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
91, I have a feeling you're not a fan of Pirate christian radio or Lutheran Satire's Hans Friene. Love them. Hans recently did a talk on the case for Christian Satire & Snarkiness, making a biblical case. I think you should understand when there are such ridiculous claims by Christians, who place themselves in a teaching role, they better put up with ridicule and properly defend their claims from Scripture or if the can't, they are putting there words equal to Scripture.

That is the case with Prophets, or false prophets. If they are true Prophets, there words from prophecy can be considered equal with the rest of Scripture. If they are claiming Prophecies, they better be right or they are in danger.

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
91, I have a feeling you're not a fan of Pirate christian radio or Lutheran Satire's Hans Friene. Love them. Hans recently did a talk on the case for Christian Satire & Snarkiness, making a biblical case. I think you should understand when there are such ridiculous claims by Christians, who place themselves in a teaching role, they better put up with ridicule and properly defend their claims from Scripture or if the can't, they are putting there words equal to Scripture.

That is the case with Prophets, or false prophets. If they are true Prophets, there words from prophecy can be considered equal with the rest of Scripture. If they are claiming Prophecies, they better be right or they are in danger.
I agree with that, I also know that all through history there have been prophets. I know that there are many false ones out there but does that mean we shut down prophecy just because of that or ddoes it mean that we need to get closer to God to be able to diiscern the false from the real? To many things have been shut down in the church out of fear.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm, then you dont believe that God still shows His people visions or speaks to them? By the way did you even bother to read any of what he saw?

I believe the canon is closed. So no prophets as we have in scripture.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.