SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people at church are talking about the upcoming blood moons and their timing tied to the Jewish holidays they fall on as continuing warnings from God about the way people are going in this world.

Some of the talk ties in from 9/11 when the Twin Towers were hit within 24 hours of President Bush's meeting with Israel to pressure them into a compromise with their enemies. The Twin Towers were built on the church grounds where George Washington met with government leaders to dedicate the nation to God, and the historic church house on those grounds remained standing after the towers fell....much more around that story that is far beyond coincidence....
And that was on a special Jewish holiday in 2001.

Seven years later, on that same Jewish holiday, stock marked fell 7 percent which was 777 points in 2008.

The series of blood moons of 2014-15, with a total eclipse in the series, is a rare event. A guy at church said he is expecting a huge event with worldwide impact in the end of September. I am not looking for a sign to prove faith in God, or anything like that, not trying to put a date on the Lord's return. It simply seems obvious that 9/11 was a warning from God, as was the stock market crash 7 years later on that same Jewish holiday, Passover I believe, and that same Jewish holiday is coming again coinciding with the last of the blood moons in the chain.

Iran recently announced their intention to hit the USA with an EMP which would suddenly plunge the country pretty much into chaos by interrupting transportation, food supplies, and utilities. The US military would probably be pretty much nullified in that event as well. North Korea makes this same threat along with their rush to get ICBM's which can deliver nukes to the USA.

George Washington, in dedicating the country to God, warned of dire consequences if the nation turned away from it's dedication to God....on those very church grounds which later became Ground Zero where the Twin Towers fell.

Jesus said "when the Son of man comes, will he find faith upon the earth?"

I'm not big on remembering details, I prefer to remember the basic facts after researching a topic. The post here is sketchy, but for the most part the statements of events and their timing is accurate and easily documented with a little websearching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avid

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A lot of people at church are talking about the upcoming blood moons and their timing tied to the Jewish holidays they fall on as continuing warnings from God about the way people are going in this world.

Some of the talk ties in from 9/11 when the Twin Towers were hit within 24 hours of President Bush's meeting with Israel to pressure them into a compromise with their enemies. The Twin Towers were built on the church grounds where George Washington met with government leaders to dedicate the nation to God, and the historic church house on those grounds remained standing after the towers fell....much more around that story that is far beyond coincidence....
And that was on a special Jewish holiday in 2001.

Seven years later, on that same Jewish holiday, stock marked fell 7 percent which was 777 points in 2008.

The series of blood moons of 2014-15, with a total eclipse in the series, is a rare event. A guy at church said he is expecting a huge event with worldwide impact in the end of September. I am not looking for a sign to prove faith in God, or anything like that, not trying to put a date on the Lord's return. It simply seems obvious that 9/11 was a warning from God, as was the stock market crash 7 years later on that same Jewish holiday, Passover I believe, and that same Jewish holiday is coming again coinciding with the last of the blood moons in the chain.

Iran recently announced their intention to hit the USA with an EMP which would suddenly plunge the country pretty much into chaos by interrupting transportation, food supplies, and utilities. The US military would probably be pretty much nullified in that event as well. North Korea makes this same threat along with their rush to get ICBM's which can deliver nukes to the USA.

George Washington, in dedicating the country to God, warned of dire consequences if the nation turned away from it's dedication to God....on those very church grounds which later became Ground Zero where the Twin Towers fell.

Jesus said "when the Son of man comes, will he find faith upon the earth?"

I'm not big on remembering details, I prefer to remember the basic facts after researching a topic. The post here is sketchy, but for the most part the statements of events and their timing is accurate and easily documented with a little websearching.

I find this stuff interesting .. I wish the churches would focus a little more on End Time events and study .. I've heard there is a law for every one to be chipped by 2017

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Have you seen the research by L.A.Marzulli on that issue?

yes I enjoy his stuff , I hardly ever watch TV programming any more but watch biblical related stuff just about all the time on you tube and try to take it all with a grain of salt . I'm not sure I buy the fallen angels mating with humans but if we had 4' dragonflys and 20' sloths I have reason to believe pre-flood man could have also been giant sized .. I look more at the nephilem as offspring of sons of God as just mean nasty demon possessed men who did whatever come to mind and of course giant too .. So I haven't made my mind up yet .. Right now I'm anxious to see what happens when the pope addresses congress the day after the last blood moon Sept 24th .. Just trying to drink from my hand while watching on knee

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Have you seen the research by L.A.Marzulli on that issue?

No, but there are many leaders focusing on the topic now. The first thing I saw about apparent warning signs from God was a Chick tract which showed the serious of natural disasters that occurred every time our President tried to or succeeded to force Israel into a compromise with it's enemies. Major hurricanes, I think Katrina was one of those...or Hugo, or both, then twelve out of season lightning storms sparking wildfires out west....all these real time events that were in the national news within 24 hours of the time our President tried to coerce Israel....9/11 was one of those events. I clearly remember watching the news of Bush's planned meeting with Israel to push them into a land-for-peace deal, I think it had to do with dividing Jerusalem at that time. I was unaware of anything related to the OP at that time, but when I saw in the news what Bush was planning, I knew it was not good....then I think it was day before, less than 24 hrs before that meeting was to take place that the Twin Towers were hit.

Then I saw some stuff comparing the events on 9/11 with how the Israelites responded to God's warning against them when He brought the Assyrians down on them as chastisement and warning. I remember one or two of our congressmen on TV quoting from Isa "the bricks are fallen, but we will replace them with hewn stone". As I watched that on t.v., I knew it wasn't right for those wicked politicians to be using the Bible that way. When the Jews said those things in response to the losses they suffered to the Assyrians, they were saying it in defiance declaring their own power instead of submitting themselves to God as He was warning them to do. Then they cut a stone out of the mountains of New York for the cornerstone to rebuild the Towers, exactly as the Jews had done in defiance against their enemies which was really defiance against God because He was using those enemies to humble Israel, trying to get them to turn back to Him.

In Isaiah, the defiant Jews continued (not quoting exactly, easy to find for anybody who is not too lazy so they just sit there saying it's only my opinion..I am talking easily documented historical facts and Biblical references...) "the sycamore tree is cut down, but we will replace it with Cedar" That's what the Jews said in defiance in Isaiah before God brought final judgment on them for them to go into the Babylonian captivity...and our Congressional leaders were shaking their fists saying the same things! And not only saying the same things, they actually did them! A Sycamore tree near the twin towers which was there when Washington and the national leaders dedicated the country to God was cut down by the fall of the Towers while the historical church was not damaged. The roots of that tree were taken up and made into a memorial which I believe is still standing ...I forget where...and they replaced that tree with Cedar!

The Towers fell on that Jewish holiday, and then seven years later on the same Jewish holiday, the stock market fell 777 points which was a 7 percent crash. These are facts, most of which I saw unfolding on the national TV news.

Now the blood moons, four of them with an eclipse I believe in the middle...and I believe it's the last one that is going to fall on that same Jewish holiday. Blood moon series are rare, and the historical events when they occurred are astounding. One of those was the restoration of Jerusalem to Israel as part of it's victory in the six day war. I think another occurred 1948-49 which is when Israel was established as a nation...the one back before then was a much larger time span back, I forget what happened on that one but it was significant.

It just seems pretty clear that God has been warning the USA to return to it's dedication and heed Washington's seemingly prophetic warning of dire consequences if we forsake God as a nation. More powerful dominions than the USA have fallen in one day, and if we don't fall by some kind of nuke, dirty bomb, biological attack, or EMP which is a real threat regardless of what scoffers might say....for crying out loud, they said it was a squirrel that chewed a wire and caused the blackout of New York and several other states. I was driving an 18 wheeler and luckily got off the Island just after the power went out and all the traffic lights were down as I crossed the bridge leaving the Island....just a squirrel! Even without an EMP, an orchestrated attack on a few key electrical power facilities can take down most or all of our grid for a good long time and plunge the nation into chaos and leave us pretty much defenseless.

The Bible says ALL nations will come against Israel. The USA is not going to be defending Israel at that time and all the signs are saying the USA will fall and no longer be the USA. My guess is that we will become either a province of China to whom we pretty much sold our future to, or we will become a member of the European Union, governed by the controllers of the Euro.

I'm not afraid, not stockpiling foods or weapons as I don't believe that will do any good for anybody. I will have enough food and water to last through the winter without power, but when things get bad people are going to be robbing each other to feed their children if martial law does not maintain order. We are losing our freedom to spread the gospel at will and not far from the day when Christians will be persecuted severely in America as they already are being persecuted for refusal to condone homosexual weddings in the messages they are asked to place on cakes and things like that.

We have killed enough babies by abortion to populate 25 states, the lower populated states of course, but that's a lot of territory. God is populating heaven with aborted babies while Christians are falling into apostacy and being keepers of the aquariums instead of fishers of men....

The signs are clear, God is warning America and as much as I hope nothing too bad happens in late September, I won't be surprised if it does.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
yes I enjoy his stuff , I hardly ever watch TV programming any more but watch biblical related stuff just about all the time on you tube and try to take it all with a grain of salt . I'm not sure I buy the fallen angels mating with humans but if we had 4' dragonflys and 20' sloths I have reason to believe pre-flood man could have also been giant sized .. I look more at the nephilem as offspring of sons of God as just mean nasty demon possessed men who did whatever come to mind and of course giant too .. So I haven't made my mind up yet .. Right now I'm anxious to see what happens when the pope addresses congress the day after the last blood moon Sept 24th .. Just trying to drink from my hand while watching on knee

I've seen things on the web which I believe are real, showing a huge monument glorifying Satan in the Vatican. The current Pope has taken a huge tangent away from traditional Catholic teachings. I think that's another big indicator of the seriousness of the times we are in. I do believe Jesus is coming back soon, no reason He can't come today....but the way things are looking, I see little reason to believe it's going to be much more than a decade or two before He comes back.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I find this stuff interesting .. I wish the churches would focus a little more on End Time events and study .. I've heard there is a law for every one to be chipped by 2017

My pastor is well aware of these things, but he tries to keep us from focusing on them too much. He doesn't want us going crazy trying to protect ourselves rather than to trust in God and leave our future in His hands. We've pretty much lost control of the progressive governing forces, so even though we vote it has little affect. We need another Great Awakening, a real Holy Ghost revival but I just don't see it happening. Mom and pop businesses being forced into bankruptcy and then into "sensitivity training" re-education programs against their Christian Biblical beliefs and Christians just sit back and watch it on the news when they should be out in force voting to protect our freedoms. What's happening is only one or two steps removed from rounding up Bible believing Christians and shipping them in boxcars to concentration camps and we just watch it on TV like it's not real.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
interesting, I believe Marzulli is tying the Nephalim in with current UFO phenomena. That's kind of a different topic than the OP, but If you guys want to discuss it here feel free. If UFO pilots are going to be the overseers working under the Anti-Christ, that really does not matter to me. I do speak realistically about the topic with some people I've known since childhood who said they were abducted while a few of us others were waiting for them to return at our campground. Very strange things happened that day with many witnesses including my brother and all of our childhood buddies...one was killed on the road riding his mini-bike in front of the house where I has hanging out horse playing with some of my buddies like we often did...two years after he said the "aliens' told him they were coming back for him two years from that day at our camping hideout....we ran out to the road after he was hit, long hair the same as my brother's, I thought it was my brother at first, then we realized it was the brother of my brother's best friend, one of the kids who said he was abducted that day who said the aliens were going to come back for him two years later, and there he was dying on the road after the car hit him and crashed into a tree... and you can't just tell people they are crazy when they say they have seen or had encounters involving UFO's. You can say they are crazy, but I don't. I do take them with a grain of salt, but I have seen enough things myself to know there is a lot going on that is hidden from our everyday senses...and I will NOT elaborate about the things here. That day at the campground I was there, observing the chain of events and listening to the stories those guys came back with of being abducted, watching the book they said was given to them by the "aliens" burn in the fire because the oldest and toughest of our group for some reason felt he had to destroy that book.....

That stuff to me is just like ghost stories, it just happens and people tell stories about it, and I'm not going to believe anything that comes from ghosts or from "aliens". If they really are half-breed demon/human hybrids, doesn't really matter to me. God is my Father and Jesus is KING of Kings and Lord of all and all will bow to Him and I will reign with Him in His kingdom throughout eternity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
2 Peter 3:9. The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. (NASB, 1995)

Amen to that passage in KJV...I can't amen NASB as the Word of God, but you meant well and the passage certainly fits and is comforting, thank you.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You might want to do some research on EMPs before you buy into that story.

The sun gives off natural EMPs, and we are long overdue for one. An EMP from the sun could wipe out our electric grid. I believe it was around 1914 when a solar burst zapped the telegraph system. You might want to do some research on that. I have read plenty about it, and am not much for keeping detailed records.

There are something like five main electrical units, I forget what they are called, but they are huge and the main supports to our national electric grid. They are vulnerable to a solar burst caused EMP the same as to an EMP that could easily be caused by Iran or North Korea. Both of those countries now have missiles that could be launched from ships and detonated 200 miles above us and take out our electrical grid with an EMP.

You might want to research this. If you have evidence that these things I have heard and read so much about are only hype, please show me because I have seen none. I don't mind being corrected when wrong, and I very well could have been duped with the EMP threat...but it is historical fact that an EMP caused by a solar eruption took down our telegraph system, and it is a fact that we are due for another such event from the sun.

Regardless, our electrical grid is an Achilles heal on which our nation very much depends for survival. If our grid goes down by any means, natural, terrorist attack, or an act of war, we will at that time be extremely vulnerable to being conquered by trampling boots of avowed enemies who are actively plotting for our doom.

I have no need of further research on the topic, it only aggravates me knowing those five huge key parts of the grid can be protected but they are being left vulnerable and it will take a long time to replace one or all of them if they are ruined. I'm glad I don't have young children in these days because I'm afraid for them in what they are probably going to face in the near future.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You do know you are sinning right? You are looking to astrologer for your signs and not God, You have placed an idol before God. I am not trying to condemn you just warning you are making a mistake. Take your account from God's Word not people or the stars.

I almost got caught up in the same thing then God showed me how was that any different then what the astrologers did in Babylon in the book of Daniel. We get our knowledge from God.

Peace and Love friend
blu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You heard about the man who went to a doctor complaining about pain in his eye every time he took a sip of tea, right? The doctor said show me, and then prescribed the cure..."take the spoon out of the cup"

If reading the stuff in this thread makes your head hurt, well.....friend, I don't want your head to be hurting. I hate doing anything having to do with typing, reading, paperwork when my head hurts. I can do physical work when my head hurts, because being physically active helps me to forget the pain...but Lord please let me postpone anything that has to do with paperwork until after the headache is gone.

It looks like this thread has been pretty well killed since I'm the only one talking in support of the OP. See ya in my next thread I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You do know you are sinning right? You are looking to astrologer for your signs and not God, You have placed an idol before God. I am not trying to condemn you just warning you are making a mistake. Take your account from God's Word not people or the stars.

I almost got caught up in the same thing then God showed me how was that any different then what the astrologers did in Babylon in the book of Daniel. We get our knowledge from God.

Peace and Love friend
blu

Ok, thanks for your comment and if you are not going to discuss the facts of the historical accounts of things that have happened and how they go far beyond coincidence as the apparent warnings of God for impending judgment,
and you feel it's your duty to tell me I am sinning and you feel it is your duty to warn me, then your duty is done and you don't have to do it any more. It's not like my dog doing her duty every morning and two or three times throughout the day; your duty was accomplished forever in a one time shot. Thank you very much for your service in doing your duty so well.

My desire for people to wake up and get on fire for the Lord before persecution forces us through fiery trials to seek God's mercy and blessing as we reach out to our neighbors to try to tell them God loves them and how they can be saved from His wrath in the fire of Hell which burns against sin while His love burns for us and against the sin in our hearts and lives.

The signs of the times today are a wake up call. You don't remember Jesus saying things like "when you see these things taking place...." or "when they say peace, peace, look up, for your redemption draws nigh" ??

If you want to ignore the signs of the times, fine. If you feel you must warn people not to talk about the signs of the times and tell them they are sinning if they do, fine. You did a fine job telling me. Again, thank you very much.

Peace and Love to you too my friend..Peace, Love, Joy, Happiness, Warmth, Laughter, Singing praises to God and all the blessing of heaven I hope are yours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thought this thread would get a lot of good conversations going, but it looks like it has been pretty well killed by opposition and once again I am left as the only person supporting the OP. I guess I'll mosey on down the road to other threads or make another new thread.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.