Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Thought this thread would get a lot of good conversations going, but it looks like it has been pretty well killed by opposition and once again I am left as the only person supporting the OP. I guess I'll mosey on down the road to other threads or make another new thread.

Don't forget that it is Sunday and many are at church across this great nation.

For me, I don't get myself wrapped up in it all. Too much else going on in my life to have to think about this stuff. So for me whatever comes comes, I know who my Savior is and that we are to run our race till the end. Whenever that may be.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Don't forget that it is Sunday and many are at church across this great nation.

For me, I don't get myself wrapped up in it all. Too much else going on in my life to have to think about this stuff. So for me whatever comes comes, I know who my Savior is and that we are to run our race till the end. Whenever that may be.

I'm the same way, whatever comes, comes, and I'm not too worried about it...though I do hope that Christians will get on fire for God somehow and start a revival by which God will reverse the trends that are moving toward outlawing the Bible as hate speech and persecution of Christians who won't stop quoting it.

All I'm doing in this thread is pointing out mostly historical facts. Future events which may happen in timing with the coming blood moon in late September I don't know about and I really don't care. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. What I do care about it today, now. People all around us are dying and in danger of Hell while they are on thin ice melting over the fire and most Christians don't care and in America, we have sat on our happy assurance of God's promise of heaven and learned to enjoy ourselves and pass time and be comfortable when we are supposed to be occupying the battleground and storming the gates of Hell trying to pull people away from the fire and show them the Savior to get them saved.

To take no heed to what seems quite obviously to be warnings from God in the events of the past twenty or twenty five years or so is to ensure that those warnings will continue until God runs out of patience and lets the forewarned judgment fall.

The Bible speaks very clearly to national affairs and how God judges nations, and America is no exception. God sends warnings, and if we are not actively serving the Lord to try to spread the gospel and bring people in to be saved, we need to get busy. The warnings should be a wake up call, but when God gave such warnings in the Bible they were usually ignored and the people did not repent and God took them down.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for that last post, my Lutheran friend. I thought the thread was killed...or at least that I had been blasted out of it, but you revived it a bit for me

You're very welcome.

I will say that I do not think revival will be coming. It does say in the Bible that things will only get worse, yes?

We can certainly pray for it, but I'm not sure it's in God's plans. We should also be sure to point the lost to Christ

Trust me that I too would like the Lord to tarry as there are so many things I wish to do with my children here on earth. Things like fishing and hunting. Going to a NHL hockey game with them. Take them to see Yellowstone National Park and even Italy if I can.

So many things I wish to do with them.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You're very welcome.

I will say that I do not think revival will be coming. It does say in the Bible that things will only get worse, yes?

We can certainly pray for it, but I'm not sure it's in God's plans. We should also be sure to point the lost to Christ

Trust me that I too would like the Lord to tarry as there are so many things I wish to do with my children here on earth. Things like fishing and hunting. Going to a NHL hockey game with them. Take them to see Yellowstone National Park and even Italy if I can.

So many things I wish to do with them.

Yes, near the end , the whole earth will be full of violence. It is full of violence now, but I think there's a lot more coming. I really don't think it's likely that we will have a real revival that would change laws and empty prisons like they have in the past. Most Christians today are saying there's no sense in praying for something that is not going to happen. Where are the all night prayer meetings? where is the fasting? Where is the real desire of people to serve God and see Him moving in the hearts and lives of others? Not happening, and I really believe God is warning us as a nation that we need to repent of not caring.

Upvote 0

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Yes, near the end , the whole earth will be full of violence. It is full of violence now, but I think there's a lot more coming. I really don't think it's likely that we will have a real revival that would change laws and empty prisons like they have in the past. Most Christians today are saying there's no sense in praying for something that is not going to happen. Where are the all night prayer meetings? where is the fasting? Where is the real desire of people to serve God and see Him moving in the hearts and lives of others? Not happening, and I really believe God is warning us as a nation that we need to repent of not caring.

I can only speak for me, but when it comes to fasting, it is not something I can do. I am hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and must eat throughout the day to keep my blood sugar up towards normal.

As for the rest of your questions, I cannot answer them ad I am guilty of not doing enough myself.

Reactions: SaintJoeNow
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thought this thread would get a lot of good conversations going, but it looks like it has been pretty well killed by opposition and once again I am left as the only person supporting the OP. I guess I'll mosey on down the road to other threads or make another new thread.

Seems people are too busy running to and fro than to see the signs of the times but that's their business .. We lose our constitution power daily to the powers that be but who can war against the beast ? I admire anyone who tries to keep up what's going on vs someone who's dying to see "dancing with the stars" But if you and others try to understand where we are in history don't let the nay sayers get to you .. They love the Lord too .. Perilous times are here and getting worse and I pray for Pre-trib but prepare for Post-trib .. Peace Bro

Reactions: SaintJoeNow
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Here is a list of facts of things that took place on and around 9-11 2001 and the stock market crash on the same Jewish holiday 7 years later, 7 percent fall, 777 points.

It's hard to look at this and walk away and say, nah, it means nothing. It seems pretty clear that God is warning America by judgments desiring that we turn back to Him before he runs out of patience and brings severe and irreversible judgment on us.

I believe judgment is going to fall on America from God because we have rejected Him from being the God of our nation and by all appearance, ungodly anti-Christ forces have grown in power so much that it's hard to believe anything is going to stop them or slow them down.

•America's leaders actually quoted Isaiah 9:10 in speeches related to 9/11, not realizing that they were speaking judgment on their own nation. They did this on three separate occasions, including the day after 9/11 by the Senate majority leader. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter shall be established." (Deuteronomy 19:15)
•Some bricks that fell from the Twin Towers took down a sycamore tree on grounds adjacent to Ground Zero.
•The roots of the tree became a memorial and a symbol of defiance.
•A cedar tree was planted in its place.
•A hewn stone was symbolically placed at the site of Ground Zero, accompanied by a ceremony.
•Biblically, judgment tends to take place where the original covenant (agreement) took place.
•When the United States began, New York City was its capital.
•On April 30, 1789, George Washington became President and the first official government was established at Federal Hall (at Wall Street). On that day, Washington declared: "The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself hath ordained."
•After his inauguration, Washington lead a procession of his government to a little stone church just blocks away to pray a blessing on the nation. The entire nation had received a pronouncement to attend church and pray for the country at the same time.
•The church where they prayed was at the site of 9/11 - the only small building in close proximity that was left standing after the collapse of the towers. The sycamore tree was in the church yard. The church is now a museum of sorts.
•At the time of the inauguration the church grounds extended through the site of the twin towers.
•When the towers fell, the impact was felt for miles; the foundation of the old Federal Hall was cracked by the force.
•The Founding Fathers recognized that the United States would only be blessed and protected by God if the nation obeyed His commands.
•God is a God of order and uses specific days to convey a message.
•On a specific day (the 29th day of the Hebrew month Elul) every seven years the Jewish nation was commanded to release all debt, It was called "The Lord's release" or "Shemitah."
•The greatest single stock market crash in Wall Street history, up to that time, took place on the 29th day of Elul - September 17, 2001.
•Seven years later to the day, in the Jewish calendar (the 29th of Elul again), on September 29th, 2008 that record was beaten as the stock market plunged again. It fell 7 percent in one day. It dropped 777 points, precisely 7 years from the previous event by the Jewish calendar on the day of "Shemitah."

"So then the two greatest Wall Street stock market crashes not only happened on the same day on the biblical calendar, and on the one day of the biblical year ordained to wipe away credit and debt, but each one fell seven years apart on the exact once in seven years occurrence of that one Hebrew day. It's beyond amazing..."
Judgment is intended for warning. God's desire is always for people to turn back to Him, witness the case of Nineveh, the great city of the Assyrians, that repented after Jonah preached to them. This is God's desire for all of us.

Not intending to be repeat myself, trying to do things right here, no spamming intended

The above post is a summary of historical events. These are actual historical undisputable easily documented fact. The apparent warnings in these facts are comparable to warnings from God to His people in the Bible, and you can find examples of God's warnings in the Bible easily. If you need me to find them and tell you where they are in the Bible, you need to read your Bible more.

The reason I did not earlier give a link to the site I pulled this list of facts from is because people want to ignore the facts, the same as they want to ignore the facts of the events which happened around former blood moon cycles and how significant those events were regarding Israel. The above list of facts is not complete, there is much more to be found around the above list which makes it more profound as an apparent warnings from God of judgment if our nation does not return to God willingly. People will do everything they can to say "don't worry, be happy, there are no signs from God to warn us of impending judgment" Some of them are doing that in this thread, ignoring the facts of the historical events listed above. I saw most of these events unfold on the national TV, and had a gut feeling that these were warnings from God. The more I looked at the facts surrounding the events, the more I had to believe my gut feeling was right. As God warned Israel to repent many times in many ways with many smaller punishments, they repeatedly refused until the entire nation fell into the Babylonian captivity near the end of the old testament story as God had warned them they would fall to their enemies.

The list of facts is a summary list taken from "The Harbinger", in a book review from the following website. I do not recommend this website, and I do not recommend "The Harbinger". I do recommend looking at historical facts honestly. I found a fairly good list of them, given in the quoted post, at the link below.

Mars Hill: Book Review: "The Harbinger"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The next event seven years after the stock market crash on the same jewish holiday is the fourth of a rare series of blood moons. I really hope nothing happens and the Lord allows me to continue my comfortable fat cat American way of life so I leave my body for the grave in a ripe old age. But then, looking at what's going on around us and the astounding facts of events which the whole country watched on nationwide TV, I have my doubts about a peaceful future for my homeland.

If it's all paranoia, that does not change the fact that most of the people in the world are dying on standing on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell and time is short and few Christians seem to care.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I can only speak for me, but when it comes to fasting, it is not something I can do. I am hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and must eat throughout the day to keep my blood sugar up towards normal.

As for the rest of your questions, I cannot answer them ad I am guilty of not doing enough myself.

Well God bless you for admitting that. I know I'm guilty to. God wants us to be honest, and people generally simply hate to admit they don't measure up to His desire for us to be His servants. I know I don't measure up, I know there's more I can do and I tend to prefer the easier things like typing here. I really feel like I should pack my bag and hit the road like John the Baptist or like the disciples Jesus sent out in two's after he instructed them to take nothing for the journey and go house to house preaching the gospel of the kingdom, walking away if they would not listen and go to the next one...but I don't have the guts. The devil has us all in a box of our own little comfort zone, and the world is in their ozone layer of video games and we are letting them go to Hell.

I only pray the Lord will favor me enough to stand in the face of persecution no matter what the threat is, and speak His Word, His Truth, and His gospel of reconciliation. Got called into a meeting with some local leaders over some allegations in which I had done no wrong but some people wanted to get me in trouble and they could have succeeded and I didn't care, knew I had done nothing wrong and told them all if they don't get saved from Hell they are going to burn in it...after I told them the gospel of the bodily resurrection of God the Son who shed His blood for us.

The time seems to be approaching fast when for me to do something like that will probably get me tortured or executed if not jailed.
Christians need to wake up. The goats are going to be separated by the sheep soon. When persecution really heats up, then we will see who the real Christians are. The real ones will stand in spite of persecution.

Last edited:
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There have been many more apparent warnings from God with things happening by and in the wake of natural disasters that it goes far beyond coincidence. I guess I'll have to dig up that list of natural disasters and things that happened from them every time our president pressured Israel to compromise with it's enemies in "peace" agreements.

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The next event seven years after the stock market crash on the same jewish holiday is the fourth of a rare series of blood moons. I really hope nothing happens and the Lord allows me to continue my comfortable fat cat American way of life so I leave my body for the grave in a ripe old age. But then, looking at what's going on around us and the astounding facts of events which the whole country watched on nationwide TV, I have my doubts about a peaceful future for my homeland.

If it's all paranoia, that does not change the fact that most of the people in the world are dying on standing on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell and time is short and few Christians seem to care.

Have you seen Alberto Rivera ..

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ok, thanks for your comment and if you are not going to discuss the facts of the historical accounts of things that have happened and how they go far beyond coincidence as the apparent warnings of God for impending judgment,
and you feel it's your duty to tell me I am sinning and you feel it is your duty to warn me, then your duty is done and you don't have to do it any more. It's not like my dog doing her duty every morning and two or three times throughout the day; your duty was accomplished forever in a one time shot. Thank you very much for your service in doing your duty so well.

My desire for people to wake up and get on fire for the Lord before persecution forces us through fiery trials to seek God's mercy and blessing as we reach out to our neighbors to try to tell them God loves them and how they can be saved from His wrath in the fire of Hell which burns against sin while His love burns for us and against the sin in our hearts and lives.

The signs of the times today are a wake up call. You don't remember Jesus saying things like "when you see these things taking place...." or "when they say peace, peace, look up, for your redemption draws nigh" ??

If you want to ignore the signs of the times, fine. If you feel you must warn people not to talk about the signs of the times and tell them they are sinning if they do, fine. You did a fine job telling me. Again, thank you very much.

Peace and Love to you too my friend..Peace, Love, Joy, Happiness, Warmth, Laughter, Singing praises to God and all the blessing of heaven I hope are yours.

That sounded very condescending. I just gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you did not know it was a sin.

In fact it is written in the stars what will happen and you can tell by that, but God said to do so was a sin. He wants us to look at Him and His word for our guidance and not the stars. God is a jealous God.

I figure you would bring up Jesus and what He said. Jesus said how is it you can tell what the whether will bring and not read the signs of the times. He gave a list of things to happen, He expects us to look at the list and see it in the world and how it relates to the end. He did not mean leave God and start searching the stars for answers. Jesus wanted us to use His word. Case in point Solomon temple is mentioned at the end, so we know it must be rebuilt for the end to come. The Jews being gathered back to the Holy land is also a sign of the end. These are all signs from God.

As far as my duty, i would not be loving you if I did not warn you of the hole you were about to fall into. My duty is to God not you.

You can go down this road if you want but know you are walking away from God by doing so. Peace and Love blu

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
That sounded very condescending. I just gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you did not know it was a sin.

In fact it is written in the stars what will happen and you can tell by that, but God said to do so was a sin. He wants us to look at Him and His word for our guidance and not the stars. God is a jealous God.

I figure you would bring up Jesus and what He said. Jesus said how is it you can tell what the whether will bring and not read the signs of the times. He gave a list of things to happen, He expects us to look at the list and see it in the world and how it relates to the end. He did not mean leave God and start searching the stars for answers. Jesus wanted us to use His word. Case in point Solomon temple is mentioned at the end, so we know it must be rebuilt for the end to come. The Jews being gathered back to the Holy land is also a sign of the end. These are all signs from God.

As far as my duty, i would not be loving you if I did not warn you of the hole you were about to fall into. My duty is to God not you.

You can go down this road if you want but know you are walking away from God by doing so. Peace and Love blu

I'm still not convinced that what I am doing in this thread is sin. I am convinced that you have done what you feel is your duty to warn me. You don't have to keep doing it. God knows you did it and you can rest assured with Him on that.

quoting you "The Jews being gathered back to the Holy land is also a sign of the end. These are all signs from God.

Yes I do believe the founding of Israel (which by the way happened in timing with blood moons, as did the reuniting of Jerusalem to Israel after the six day war coinciding with blood moons, blood moons being rare events with the next ones after the current cycle not happening for over a hundred years in the future) was a sign from God, but it is NOT the fulfillment of prophecy regarding the promised land being given to the Jews. Israel today is a small piece of the promised land. When that prophecy is fulfilled, Israel is going to be a nation whose borders extend many times more than what they are today. You can research this in the Bible.

I don't mean to be condescending with you, and I'm sure you don't mean to be condescending with me though you are coming across to me that way. I'm sure we have a lot more in common regarding faith, practice, morality, and standing against sin as it expresses itself in modern culture and the signs of the times than you may be ready to admit. If we look at the Bible together instead of nitpicking over misunderstandings of intent, I'm sure we would agree on pretty much everything. If you feel we won't and you must warn me, well, you did warn me and I appreciate your sincerity in that and thank you for it. You simply have to accept the fact that I will not be convinced that the thing you are warning me of is something I am guilty of. God can handle it for you, you did your job.

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

He did say there would be signs in the heavens, the moon would be turned to blood and the sun to darkness. I'm not looking for superstition like Astrology, and I'm not looking for signs to validate my faith. I'm simply observing the facts of things that have happened in front of everybody's eyes and how they go so far beyond coincidence that it's hard to say God is not repeatedly warning us to repent.

You are going overboard on the astrology issue. Astrology is evil, satanic, demon inspired and I have absolutely nothing to do with it. Astronomy is scientific observation and there is nothing wrong with that.

Did you know that God Himself named the stars? In Romans it says "the heavens declare the glory of God.....day unto day uttereth speech....their lines have gone out unto all the earth.

Not quoting word for word, I like to keep things simple, working with easily supported basic facts.....

The names of the stars came from God, some of those names have been changed by cultures but most of them remain the same in all cultures around the world ever since God named them. The constellations tell God's story. The meanings of the constellations and the names of the stars were changed, corrupted, hijacked by demon inspired religious ideas.

I don't mean to be condescending, but I think you are jumping the gun on me with your warning of what you perceive to be my sin.

The book I read on the topic of how the devil twisted God's message in the heavens which He put there by naming the stars is "God's Voice in the Stars" by Ken Flemming. It was one of the books I read in the first few years after I got saved and bought and read hundreds of books about Christianity and the Bible. When I got saved, I became a new creature with new desires and a ravenous appetite for the Word of God which suddenly had become alive to me and leaped off the pages as soon as I opened my eyes after I fell down before God and got saved. My eyes were opened and suddenly I knew His voice in His Word and I understood His language. The Bible was pretty much just mumbo jumbo I tried to find meaning in before that. Now I know the Word of God is quick (alive), and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He did say there would be signs in the heavens, the moon would be turned to blood and the sun to darkness. I'm not looking for superstition like Astrology, and I'm not looking for signs to validate my faith. I'm simply observing the facts of things that have happened in front of everybody's eyes and how they go so far beyond coincidence that it's hard to say God is not repeatedly warning us to repent.

You are going overboard on the astrology issue. Astrology is evil, satanic, demon inspired and I have absolutely nothing to do with it. Astronomy is scientific observation and there is nothing wrong with that.

Did you know that God Himself named the stars? In Romans it says "the heavens declare the glory of God.....day unto day uttereth speech....their lines have gone out unto all the earth.

Not quoting word for word, I like to keep things simple, working with easily supported basic facts.....

The names of the stars came from God, some of those names have been changed by cultures but most of them remain the same in all cultures around the world ever since God named them. The constellations tell God's story. The meanings of the constellations and the names of the stars were changed, corrupted, hijacked by demon inspired religious ideas.

I don't mean to be condescending, but I think you are jumping the gun on me with your warning of what you perceive to be my sin.

Day 4 God set the heavenly bodies to serve as signs

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm still not convinced that what I am doing in this thread is sin. I am convinced that you have done what you feel is your duty to warn me. You don't have to keep doing it. God knows you did it and you can rest assured with Him on that.

quoting you "The Jews being gathered back to the Holy land is also a sign of the end. These are all signs from God.

Yes I do believe the founding of Israel (which by the way happened in timing with blood moons, as did the reuniting of Jerusalem to Israel after the six day war coinciding with blood moons, blood moons being rare events with the next ones after the current cycle not happening for over a hundred years in the future) was a sign from God, but it is NOT the fulfillment of prophecy regarding the promised land being given to the Jews. Israel today is a small piece of the promised land. When that prophecy is fulfilled, Israel is going to be a nation whose borders extend many times more than what they are today. You can research this in the Bible.

I don't mean to be condescending with you, and I'm sure you don't mean to be condescending with me though you are coming across to me that way. I'm sure we have a lot more in common regarding faith, practice, morality, and standing against sin as it expresses itself in modern culture and the signs of the times than you may be ready to admit. If we look at the Bible together instead of nitpicking over misunderstandings of intent, I'm sure we would agree on pretty much everything. If you feel we won't and you must warn me, well, you did warn me and I appreciate your sincerity in that and thank you for it. You simply have to accept the fact that I will not be convinced that the thing you are warning me of is something I am guilty of. God can handle it for you, you did your job.

How was I condescending ?

See but you are promoting your view to others, and I am saying hey you are preaching something other than what Paul preached, don't follow him.:) for the others its not all about you.:)

Fact is you are worshiping astrology and not God, and when you post that view on a Christian forum that serves God you are going to get people calling you out. There is an alternative religion forum I think, however, this is the baptist section.

So as long as you preach something other than the Bible, you will be called out. I don't need you tell me I am doing my job or have done it. God commands me not you. I mean that in the most loving way to friend.

So maybe another section such as unorthodox section? :)

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

The book I read on the topic of how the devil twisted God's message in the heavens which He put there by naming the stars is "God's Voice in the Stars" by Ken Flemming. It was one of the books I read in the first few years after I got saved and bought and read hundreds of books about Christianity and the Bible. When I got saved, I became a new creature with new desires and a ravenous appetite for the Word of God which suddenly had become alive to me and leaped off the pages as soon as I opened my eyes after I fell down before God and got saved. My eyes were opened and suddenly I knew His voice in His Word and I understood His language. The Bible was pretty much just mumbo jumbo I tried to find meaning in before that. Now I know the Word of God is quick (alive), and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

and that is your idol before God. God did not say look at the stars for the signs but look to My Word for your signs. That is the difference.

If you would like to speak of the sun and moon in Rev would be happy to. I believe the sun becoming black is pointing to the sun burning out, and the moon being blood could mean a solar flare. Why does everyone see God coming in the clouds? Because His is the only light they have for days. just my two cents.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I believe God told the names of the stars to Adam the same way my mother sat with me on the front porch when I was a little child and she pointed out the constellations to me. I believe that is why most of the names of the stars remain the same to this day in all countries around the world. I'm sure evolutionists have other theories on the matter, but you can guess what I think about their theories.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.