Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2008
✟15,113.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes it's true... two of the most prolific and enthusiastic commentators on the subject of Muslim criticism in the USA are Daniel Pipes and Robert Spencer.

Both are Zionists (Jewish origin), both have greater loyalties to Israel. Both talk endlessly about the Muslim faith.

Both want America to support wars against Middle Eastern countries that 'pose a threat' to Israel. Both want the Middle East to be destabilised. Both want American soldiers (Goyim) to die for Israel.

Fine! fair enough ... who wouldn't like to die a martyr for his Lord and Saviour? For the Holy Land?

Great!

But, the question is ... is this really according to scripture? Is this the way we want to go forth?

Aren't we tired with all the lies?

What's with all the lies? The propaganda? and poison?

Indeed, the fact is that theological debate and discussion has to take place between different faith groups, but it has to be done with honesty and integrity. By being faithful. By being academic. By being honest.

Not by being deceitful, by lying, by creating even greater animosity and poison, especially to cater for Christians made by non-Christians.

What is the way of the Lord Jesus Christ? Mockery? Poison? Hatred? NO!!! This is the special tactic his enemies used against him.

They plotted and schemed in this way. They were not accepted as good human beings but as "Vipers" and "Snakes."

So, what's the big deal???

What is the way in which Jesus preached? By Hatred? Poison? Propaganda? NO!!!

By HONESTY! LOVING & KINDNESS!

So, what is it about these preachers of hate? What sort of an image do they portray in the eyes of the ones who are being told that their faith is in vain, nay that they are evil and that they are scum and that they are followers of devils and demons? (Strange, considering that the Nazi's employed the same propaganda techniques against the Jews in Germany).

Do we not comprehend the fact that such authors are only here to beat the drum of hate? Thast they are using a tactic to cause war and strife... genocide of another peoples, perhaps?

Does nobody understand the difference between hate propaganda and preaching love and kindeness.

Give a child love it will embrace you, scold it ... you know the result will be rebellion and antagonism; an enemy.

So, again, why does everybody accept a nod from the Amen corner??? These guys - Daniel Pipes and Robert Spencer are they giving you a head start to understanding others? International politics? Relations between other faiths? peace? NO!!!
Are they on your side? Really?

What are their true Ulterior Motives? What do they want?

Do they write the same lies with the same poison pen that wrote the lies after 9/11 (Iraq)?

Think for yourselves. Think out of the box.

Jesus Christ was an ambassador to the world, he was a diplomat, he was sent to spread the Word. he sent his Apostles to spread the Word... are these people we are dealing with here doing the same?

Why, they don't even accept Jesus ... time to wake up and smell the coffee folks. :wave:

Make more enemies? Make peace, spread the Word, bring more followers to the Truth... not estrange them for the purpose of a few bent and undeserving hyperventilating hateful nationalistic secularistic liars and conmen. They only see you as a Goyim Christian, they laugh at our trinity and ridicule our Lord Jesus Christ, yet they are our friends:confused: Goyim!!! Weak and confused. OH YOU WEAK & EMOTIONAL GOYIM!!! YOU LOOK PATHETIC IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO PULL YOUR STRINGS! The ones who tried the same tactic so many times before, with so many Holy Ones.

In the United Kingdom, we have a similar strain of hatemongering, a journalist by the name of Melanie Phillips, she isn't even a practicing Jew - a Zionist! but she wants YOU to die for Israel. She wants to bomb Iran, she wants the West to antagonise against the whole of the Middle Esat (Arabs).

Why?:confused:

Folks, these may sound like the ramblings of a mad person, but that's what they called jesus and the patriarchs and prophets before him. Let us not be deluded by "Vipers" and "Snakes."

Please pray for guidance.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2008
✟15,113.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Please Note:

I am willing to accept criticism, I would like to debate this issue with open arms.

I have nothing to hide. I wish to say what I feel. With what I am inspired with... with courage and open eyes. without deceit and delusion. Openly & honestly.

I may be condemned, I may be seen as a mad person, some one who rebels, perhaps even a danger... time to take the whip and turn over the tables :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.