New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well.
The Lord is our refuge. A ever present help in in times of trouble.

Its a pity that...this country is creating refugees and problems for all these other countries. Its shocking actually. A nation that knew what it was like to be in bondage to Egypt, and celebrates their freedom with each passover now displaces all these people.

When the british withdrew from palestine, because there was no longer any third party govt, it just seems these two peoples are going to fight tooth and nail for everything. Of course, why would the arabs want to accept that partition plan when they were already living there meaning whole families got divided into two. Why couldnt the jewish people live at peace with the arabs? Because they wanted to rule basically. But who really is the ruler?

The true King of Israel is Jesus. But nobody seems to recognise Him.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Talked to a friend who went to Israel on a bible college trip.

She said the worst place was Hebron. She said the christians there helped walk the palestinian children to school, they werent allowed to step on the israeli side of the street cos theyd just get shot by the israeli soliders.

Upvote 0

Ubuntu

wayfaring stranger
Mar 7, 2012
✟33,907.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I know an Israeli Jew through the internet. He’s not religious and he confessed to me that he actually wants to emigrate, (he mentioned Berlin, which has a large Israeli diaspora) because he says the racism in Israel is almost unbelievable. He works in news media, and he also mentioned that he is troubled by the heavy anti-Palestinian bias in the stuff he helps to create. He did use words such as "propaganda" and "untrue".

I feel really sorry for the guy, he seemed genuinely unhappy with his situation.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I once stayed with a christian family who took in israelis on holiday wwoofing. But the whole time I was there, no israelis came to stay even though they said they were coming, so I didn't get to meet any...
Israelis tend to go on OEs or adventures abroad on their military leave. They are notorious for being gung-ho and then they get stuck up the mountains and bush and need to be rescued by helicopters. Which of course, costs US as we have to pay for them to be rescued. lol.

Upvote 0