Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
^_^ You're so funny. But seriously, I'm still waiting for you. Let me know when you fathom some one sentence response, k? :thumbsup:
Asked and answered. Pretty soon you'll get the idea that I don't like to rehash what I already answered.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That the links don't work. It seems that the post numbers don't work either.:confused:
I addressed your post where you included the post #'s. You went out of your way to back me up and I appreciate it.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
For the sake of argument, let's say that some people's arguments ARE changing, and that they've gone from defending him because he's innocent to defending him because it seems like people are out to get him. (As I recall, the links were provided to address the changing argument)

Is there a difference?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For the sake of argument, let's say that some people's arguments ARE changing, and that they've gone from defending him because he's innocent to defending him because it seems like people are out to get him. (As I recall, the links were provided to address the changing argument)

Is there a difference?
I think the issue is not one of Zimmerman being innocent as much as what the evidence tells us. There has to be a reason that Corey's Affidavit is, in the words of Alan Dershowitz, irresponsible and unethical. According to him, any good judge is going to toss it out. Does that mean that she passed the buck to the judge, or does she have something more that she didn't include.?

Upvote 0