Y'shua bar Yosef was Jesus' historically accurate name (Y'shua[74], Jesus[74])

Brad Watson Miami 1

Jun 5, 2011
Miami, FL
✟899.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course, "Jesus Christ" was not the Messiah's real name. Everyone knew that, right?! His name in Aramaic/Hebrew would be best translated to English as Y'shua bar Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph). In Greek it's translated to Joshua or Iesous. In Latin it was IESVS.

The Gospel according to St. John tells us that on the Cross were the names Y'shua, Joshua/Iesous, and IESVS. Now consider that using the most basic alphanumeric code or Simple(6)74 English(7)74 Gematria(8)74 with the key74 of A=1 - Z=26, we have...

Jesus = 74 = J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Y'shua = 74 = Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Joshua = 74 = J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1
Iesous = 73/88 I9+E5+S19+O(15)+U21+S19
IESVS = 74 = I9++E5+S19+V22+S19

Jewish/Judeans = 74
Joseph=73
Messiah = 74
Cross = 74
Gospel = 74
according = 74
to St. = 74

The King = 74
Son God = 74
John = 47
Mariamne (Mary57 Magdalen57) = 74
Yakov (Jacob/Israel/James brother of Jesus) = 74
donkey/burro = 74
parables = 74
preacher = 74
pastor = 74

menorah = 74

Practicing Jews write 'G-d' because it's disrespectful to put God on paper or digital record. And if 'God' is written, then that paper/digital record is now considered sacred. The hidden (occult74) reason is G-d=7_4. 7/4=July 4th or 7 April which in 30 A.D. was a Friday and the first full-day of Passover. 7/4/783 Roman Calendar (April 7, 30 AD) was the day that Jesus was crucified. He was born on 17/4/748 AUC or April 17, 6 BC.

- Brad Watson, Miami
teacher
:preach:

Last edited:

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I AM disappointed to see that there are no replies to what is a very important post! Let's have some comments and I'll answer any questions.

- Brad Watson, Miami
teacher of linguistics, religion, science, math, music, history
:preach:

Hey Brad I just found your post. I'm gonna study it intensly beginning now! Sorry, but I don't think that you will find many people in this forum that are energetic enough to search very deeply into these things. Mostly after hours readers who probably have a few drinks as they read and write. But there are some really great guys! Oh well, such are the times.

Anyway. I'm really happy to see someone who has come up with more amazing Biblical information. I have studied indeptly Biblical numerics such as Ivan Panin and how the very first biblical sentence in Hebrew contains a continuous series of 7s. I've investigated this for myself and did the counting in Hebrew and it is true. I will now proceed to investigate if what you are describing here is also true. It will take me a little time mind you.

So do you know the hows and whys of the significance of these two numbers 4 and 7. Here is just a little bit of background in case you have not investigated it. These are the numbers that you are so astounded by.

In the Holy Bible we can see that the number 12 is what could be called a full house. There were the 12 sons of Israel becoming 12 tribes. Therefore Ez.48;13- describes how these 12 tribes/sons will be placed on the 12 gates of Jerusalem.(Rev.21;12) *see 12 again, and 21 is 12 for those who read from right to left. Jesus Christ told us that the temple would be destroyed and rebuilt again on the third day. Jn.2;19 But he meant the temple as his human body. The human body contains 12 entrances. So there is the number 12 in it's significance.

Now the numbers 4, 6, and God's number "7."

To begin with let us understand that the number 6 has a very understandable meaning even to the ancient Babylonians where Daniel learnt. Dan.9;2 There are 6 directions in this world.( East, West, North, South, Up and Down.)

A material object is composed of 6 dimensions. A point, two points making a line, three points which encloses a shape. That makes a flat two dimensional shape as we call it. Then three is it's width, four is it's length, and five is it's hight. There, now we have described a full dimensional object which composes every piece of material found in this world. The 4 and 20 elders of Rev.4;4 can correspond to the 24 elbows you can see when observing from the inside of a six sided cube. Each of it's eight corners has three directions. The ancient Babylonians knew this. Therefore they divided and measured all of their calculations accordingly. But they often doubled them. This type of measurment continues with us to this day.

A minute is composed of 60 seconds, An hour is composed of 60 minutes, there are six working days in a week. Then they double some measurments such as 12 hours in a day and 12 in a night. There are 12 months in a year. This same pattern was followed for the 12 tribes and apostles. It is two 6s. Jesus had 12 apostles but he sent them out "two by two." Mk.6;7 O.K. I don't know what I've missed, I'm just writting quickly here as I try to remember this.

Now about your two magic numbers "4 and 7."

Jesus was as the Sun and the Sun was created on the 4th day of Genesis. God created the world in 6 days and he rested and called the 7th day blessed. So we can say that Jesus's number is 4 and God's is 7.

When God prescribed to the tribes of Israel how to pitch their camps in the desert he placed 6 tribes on one side, and 6 on the other. In the center was God's place. Num.2 So God was in the center. God's number is 7. If you were to count from either side then God's place would be the seventh. So the number "7" is the center of 12.(The kingdom of God is within you. Lk.17;21)

Jesus Christ's number is "4" and is therefore in the center of God's number "7." The number 4 is exactly in the center of seven with three numbers on either side. Whereas God is invisable and not of this world, therefore his seventh place is empty space when counting from either side of the 12 Israelite camps. But Jesus Christ was sent to earth as a man in a human body and so his number 4 actually exists as a number among numbers. Therefore these two numbers that you have been examining are indeed holy, 7 and 4, God and Jesus. The number 3(Holy Spirit) is also very very significant in all aspects of this world but I'll leave that to another day.

I hope I haven't bored you, or exausted you. Maybe you already know all of this so thats why I have just typed it all out quickly. There may be some confusion or mistakes. But that is the drift of what I have investigated. If you happen to know of anyone who is aquainted with this type of study of numbers please let me know. I haven't found anyone yet except now I've found you!

Yes, the Holy Bible has placed these two numbers into many significant verses and chapters such as Noah sealed in Gen. 7 and the regenerated Tribes sealed in Rev.7. But that too is for another discussion. I will now proceed to investigate your kindly informative post. Thankyou and respond if you will. I am interested.

P.S. I'm also an investigator of comparative languages, and of course history is my favorite subject.

Daniel B

Upvote 0

Brad Watson Miami 1

Jun 5, 2011
Miami, FL
✟899.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat