Do you think most of these Youtubers who have dreams are legit or making it up?

• I believe they are true

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don’t believe them at all

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I’m not sure

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Maybe some are telling the truth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟61,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many many you tubers are claiming the rapture is very soon to happen and they’re having dreams about it, and encounters with the Lord. There are some I believe may be legit but others I’m not sure about. Do you believe these people? I’m not having dreams anymore like so many people are. I’ve been sinning and I’m worried about being left behind. For some reason I don’t want to read the Bible too much or spend too much time in prayer. I need that to change. Please pray for me that I will desire to be with the Lord more. I have a lot of trouble letting go of past sins.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Many many you tubers are claiming the rapture is very soon to happen and they’re having dreams about it, and encounters with the Lord. There are some I believe may be legit but others I’m not sure about. Do you believe these people? I’m not having dreams anymore like so many people are. I’ve been sinning and I’m worried about being left behind. For some reason I don’t want to read the Bible too much or spend too much time in prayer. I need that to change. Please pray for me that I will desire to be with the Lord more. I have a lot of trouble letting go of past sins.

God speaks to believers (and possible believers) through the Bible and Its revelation given long ago. That is it for this age.

Sad reality, many place all this dream, visits to heaven, hell, etc.. on a level with the Bible.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟932,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lybrah,

I rarely watch YouTube and never listen to the religious channels or messages. The majority create confusion or incite fear in the viewer. A lot of the threads about hell, sin, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and legalism are the result of listening to errant teachings on YouTube.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion there's a lot of junk on YouTube about matters Christian Lybrah, and that includes this topic. Jesus said His return/coming will be as a thief in the night, ie similar to a thief coming without warning in the midst of the night. That being the case...and I take His word for it, telegraphing His return through dreams and visions means He would be contradicting Himself, and He doesn't do that. It's rubbish IMO, better to stay away from it. :confused2:

Upvote 0