• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

YouTubers

Discussion in 'Requests for Christian Advice' started by Lybrah, Sep 6, 2020.

1. I believe they are true

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don’t believe them at all

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I’m not sure

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Maybe some are telling the truth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lybrah

Lybrah Active Member

+279
    Christian
    Single
    Many many you tubers are claiming the rapture is very soon to happen and they’re having dreams about it, and encounters with the Lord. There are some I believe may be legit but others I’m not sure about. Do you believe these people? I’m not having dreams anymore like so many people are. I’ve been sinning and I’m worried about being left behind. For some reason I don’t want to read the Bible too much or spend too much time in prayer. I need that to change. Please pray for me that I will desire to be with the Lord more. I have a lot of trouble letting go of past sins.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,768
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    God speaks to believers (and possible believers) through the Bible and Its revelation given long ago. That is it for this age.

Sad reality, many place all this dream, visits to heaven, hell, etc.. on a level with the Bible.

3. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+11,083
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Lybrah,

I rarely watch YouTube and never listen to the religious channels or messages. The majority create confusion or incite fear in the viewer. A lot of the threads about hell, sin, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and legalism are the result of listening to errant teachings on YouTube.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  4. Tony B

Tony B Active Member

+433
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    In my opinion there's a lot of junk on YouTube about matters Christian Lybrah, and that includes this topic. Jesus said His return/coming will be as a thief in the night, ie similar to a thief coming without warning in the midst of the night. That being the case...and I take His word for it, telegraphing His return through dreams and visions means He would be contradicting Himself, and He doesn't do that. It's rubbish IMO, better to stay away from it. :confused2: