Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey Brinny long time no see, I do not think that there is a phone number but you can definitely reach support through their email.

Thank you. I was thinking of trying their free month trial (just to see a movie i can't seem to find anywhere else hahaa) but i wanted to talk to them first.

Thanks again. Yes, it has been a while.

How are you?

:)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you. I was thinking of trying their free month trial (just to see a movie i can't seem to find anywhere else hahaa) but i wanted to talk to them first.

Thanks again. Yes, it has been a while.

How are you?

:)
I am doing okay thank you, and yourself?

Looking forward to Christmas?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am doing okay thank you, and yourself?

Looking forward to Christmas?

That is good to hear. You changed yer user name. What does it mean?

Yes, i am looking forward to this Christmas. Starting a new tradition......taking small boxes of food, etc. to the homeless (particularly some i've seen out there a few times) and i'm gonna ask if i can pray for them, and just get their stories a bit and names, and probably give them some money and find out if there's a way i can help get things moving towards housing, etc.

'Tis good talking to you. I changed my mind about Youtube Red. Good grief, i'll just pay a one-time fee to see it rather than Youtube Red gettin' their thentacles around me LOL!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That is good to hear. You changed yer user name. What does it mean?

Yes, i am looking forward to this Christmas. Starting a new tradition......taking small boxes of food, etc. to the homeless (particularly some i've seen out there a few times) and i'm gonna ask if i can pray for them, and just get their stories a bit and names, and probably give them some money and find out if there's a way i can help get things moving towards housing, etc.

'Tis good talking to you. I changed my mind about Youtube Red. Good grief, i'll just pay a one-time fee to see it rather than Youtube Red gettin' their thentacles around me LOL!

Well I like fish, whether eating them or looking so thought it would be cool to include with my name.

That sounds like a really great idea!

But I hope you are doing well Brinny, you are such a lovely warm-hearted person and couldn't imagine anything bad happening to you. Hope God is always there with you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well I like fish, whether eating them or looking so thought it would be cool to include with my name.

That sounds like a really great idea!

But I hope you are doing well Brinny, you are such a lovely warm-hearted person and couldn't imagine anything bad happening to you. Hope God is always there with you.

Oh i am mightily blessed, thank you.....that is very kind of you to say.

God is a GOOD God. He's much BIGGER than anything ever attempting to raise its ugly intentions against us.

Praying all is well with you :hug:

Upvote 0