My Life is in a Shambles Part II

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
My sister said my dad's cancer has metastasized (spread). He's been looking so good lately that I was getting my hopes up. :(
My ex boyfriend came by my house after I blocked his phone number. My son is angry that I didn't call the police, so now he's not speaking to me. (The police in Detroit will tell you when you call 911 that they aren't coming to something that's not "serious". So, there's no point in calling them anyway.)
And, to top it all off, that JW lady is STILL calling me after I told her to "stop!"

I'm pulling my hair out. :help:

Any prayers would be appreciated.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My sister said my dad's cancer has metastasized (spread). He's been looking so good lately that I was getting my hopes up. :(
My ex boyfriend came by my house after I blocked his phone number. My son is angry that I didn't call the police, so now he's not speaking to me. (The police in Detroit will tell you when you call 911 that they aren't coming to something that's not "serious". So, there's no point in calling them anyway.)
And, to top it all off, that JW lady is STILL calling me after I told her to "stop!"

I’m sorry to hear of your troubles Chrystal. You need to complain about the JW harassment. Why did you ex-boyfriend come over? Prayers for your Father and the whole family.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I’m sorry to hear of your troubles Chrystal. You need to complain about the JW harassment. Why did you ex-boyfriend come over? Prayers for your Father and the whole family.
My ex came over because I blocked his calls and he said he "really missed" me. :rolleyes: I gave him his XBOX and games and some books he left at my house. I wish my son wasn't so angry. Giving me the cold shoulder is making everything worse.

I also blocked the JW lady from my cell phone, so now she just calls my home phone. (I don't answer.) I don't even know what Kingdom Hall she's from or I'd call an elder there and report her.

The devil is really on my case lately.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My ex came over because I blocked his calls and he said he "really missed" me. :rolleyes: I gave him his XBOX and games and some books he left at my house. I wish my son wasn't so angry. Giving me the cold shoulder is making everything worse.

I also blocked the JW lady from my cell phone, so now she just calls my home phone. (I don't answer.) I don't even know what Kingdom Hall she's from or I'd call an elder there and report her.

The devil is really on my case lately.
You’re son is probably disappointed because he worries about the situation. I would not entertain your ex and his excuses any further. Your relationship with your son is far more important.

• Agree
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Dang forward her to my phone number. The JW lady. :sorry: :ebil:

Yeah, I would move if you have a cray cray finding you.

I will pray for your dad. Offer a Mass for his body and soul. Masses are just as wonderful while we're alive.
Praying for you. :crossrc:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Is your dad going to do any radiation or chemotherapy? I hope whatever treatment he pursues is able to get rid of it.

JW = Jehovahs Witness? They're bugging you like that? Wow that's a bad look for them...

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Is your dad going to do any radiation or chemotherapy? I hope whatever treatment he pursues is able to get rid of it.

JW = Jehovahs Witness? They're bugging you like that? Wow that's a bad look for them...
My sister said my dad was taking 2 "cancer pills" a day. But, didn't say anymore about it. I know he's 90, but his friend lived to be 100. I would like to see him live that long.

The Jehovah Witnesses are driving me up the wall. No matter how many time I tell them I'm not interested, they keep calling. It's really annoying.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My sister said my dad was taking 2 "cancer pills" a day. But, didn't say anymore about it. I know he's 90, but his friend lived to be 100. I would like to see him live that long.

The Jehovah Witnesses are driving me up the wall. No matter how many time I tell them I'm not interested, they keep calling. It's really annoying.
Next time she calls tell her if she does not cease from calling you that you will report her.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Yeah I agree if he's got it in him, I hope he can make it to at least 100. That's weird that your sister won't clarify what he's taking. I've never heard of a treatment in pill form, usually it's just radiation or chemo.

Do the JW's call from the same number? If so you can block it, it's pretty easy if you have an iPhone. If they continue I agree with the others, you should report it to the local kingdom hall or wherever they might be coming from. If they don't resolve it then I would tell them you're going to file a harassment report with the police. (Even if the cops aren't going to do anything about it like you said, the JWs might not want to risk the chance).

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah I agree if he's got it in him, I hope he can make it to at least 100. That's weird that your sister won't clarify what he's taking. I've never heard of a treatment in pill form, usually it's just radiation or chemo.

Do the JW's call from the same number? If so you can block it, it's pretty easy if you have an iPhone. If they continue I agree with the others, you should report it to the local kingdom hall or wherever they might be coming from. If they don't resolve it then I would tell them you're going to file a harassment report with the police. (Even if the cops aren't going to do anything about it like you said, the JWs might not want to risk the chance).
She is calling on the landline now. She can even report it to the phone company.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Yes, the JWs are calling to my landline. I feel like I'm being stalked, I don't need that feeling right now.

My dad seems healthy for a 90 year old. He still drives to the market to shop and visits his siblings. I've gotten much closer to him since my mom's passing. I'd hate to see that cut short.

This month has been a rollercoaster. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, the JWs are calling to my landline. I feel like I'm being stalked, I don't need that feeling right now.

My dad seems healthy for a 90 year old. He still drives to the market to shop and visits his siblings. I've gotten much closer to him since my mom's passing. I'd hate to see that cut short.

This month has been a rollercoaster. :(
I am grateful that you had so many years with your dad. How awesome.

I would talk to the phone company and/or you really could give me their number. I would have a bit o fun. I haven't been yelled at for a few years now.

I still wonder over the ones who literally ran from me [including an elder]

• Winner
Upvote 0