Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No, When you download it, it is a file on your computer...only you can delete it. I've used many....... But I usually download only the audio of the video so that i can listen to them offline on my ipod.

This is how you see a lot of duplicate videos on youtube.....This software is popular among those wanting to "steal" videos and repost on their own channel to gain views and subscribers..... If the video you are talking about wasnt original....this is probably why it was removed......it was reported by the original owner......

It was the original owners video. It was about the school shooting and teachers and students, etc. giving their account of the events.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
@brinny You only embedded a link here which goes back to Youtube. To save the video before its deleted it has to be downloaded. What OS do you have? Windows?

Oh, ok thanks. Yes i have windows.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I would also agree that YT and Twitter have become exceedingly oppressive against conservatives. I personally have been shadow-banned on Twitter for a year, for criticizing its head for banned conservative accounts for no reason. It's a very dishonest way to do business, and now, ironically, the only reason I go there is to follow Trump's account. Take that, @Jack.

Prager "University" has initiated a suit again Youtube for restricting its videos. Interestingly, the suit contends that sites like YT and Twitter have become so large that they are critical to the functioning of the society, and therefore must be treated as utilities and come under government regulation, for the public good. I find it hard to disagree. I don't think we can sit back and let the tech giants take control of the nation.

The alternative would be to find alternative sites. There's Gab, for Twitter, and it's good and growing, but it's tiny in comparison. No video site has caught on to rival YT either, but they're not the only game in town.
ironically, the only reason I go there is to follow Trump's account. Take that, @Jack.

LOL! Thanks Paul.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, When you download it, it is a file on your computer...only you can delete it. I've used many....... But I usually download only the audio of the video so that i can listen to them offline on my ipod.

This is how you see a lot of duplicate videos on youtube.....This software is popular among those wanting to "steal" videos and repost on their own channel to gain views and subscribers..... If the video you are talking about wasnt original....this is probably why it was removed......it was reported by the original owner......
Uhm, no..
Lately there has been (and still is) a wave of video take downs and channel terminations when certain things are discussed in ways that go against the mandatory MSM narrative.
Channels ask people to repost and mirror their contributions so that it stays out there to inform us.
Same thing is happening on Twatter and Fakebook.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was the original owners video. It was about the school shooting and teachers and students, etc. giving their account of the events.
Like i said, only need a person to not like your idea and you will be flagged and removed.......just like this site.....there is no difference.

So when you see a thread titled " I hate church" you know to copy and paste immediately of you care about their thoughts because they will be suppressed.... Now you have the tools to copy and paste a video, when you see it is about a controversial topic....because they, too, will be suppressed.

And there is nothing wrong with it....everyone has a right to run their sites how they choose.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Like i said, only need a person to not like your idea and you will be flagged and removed.......just like this site.....there is no difference.

So when you see a thread titles " I hate church" you know to copy and paste immediately of you care about their thoughts because they will be suppressed.... Now you have the tools to copy and paste a video, when you see it is about a controversial topic....because they, too, will be suppressed.

And there is nothing wrong with it....everyone has a right to run their sites how they choose.

Thanks Raymond.

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Uhm, no..
Lately there has been (and still is) a wave of video take downs and channel terminations when certain things are discussed in ways that go against the mandatory MSM narrative.
Channels ask people to repost and mirror their contributions so that it stays out there to inform us.
Same thing is happening on Twatter and Fakebook.
Yes, Im not referring to informational personal channels.......It is more likely that videos of music videos and famous people/interviews will be copied to gain views........a copier would gain nothing from copying the videos you are talking about.

For a channel to be terminated a channel would need to receive multiple valid complaints (or copywrite infringements) in a short time frame....and on multiple videos.

Just like this site....they have rule that must be followed, and if not, you are banned.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks discipler7. If Youtube deletes the video, would i still be able to see it?
Yes, and it must be done before Google deletes the Youtube video.

By using one of the above tools, you can download and store or save a Youtube video to a desired folder(eg the Download or Movies folder) on your computer's internal hard-drive = saved locally. Then, you can watch/play the video at anytime by using a Media Player program, eg VLC or Windows Media Player, eg by double-clicking on the video file and selecting the Media Player.

The size of the downloaded Youtube-video file will depend on the length and quality of the web-video, eg a 1+ hour movie mp4 file in HD/720p is about 2GB in size. So, ensure that you have enough free space on your internal hard-drive to store your downloaded videos.
....... Some young people like to download and store a lot of movies from the Web directly in large capacity external USB hard-drives, eg 500GB or 1TB.

How to download YouTube videos, music and playlists to your PC, phone and tablet
Play any file on your PC, tablet or smartphone the easy way

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, and it must be done before Google deletes the Youtube video.

By using one of the above tools, you can download and store or save a Youtube video to a desired folder(eg the Download or Movies folder) on your computer's internal hard-drive = saved locally. Then, you can watch/play the video at anytime by using a Media Player program, eg VLC or Windows Media Player, eg by double-clicking on the video file and selecting the Media Player.

The size of the downloaded Youtube-video file will depend on the length and quality of the web-video, eg a 1+ hour movie mp4 file in HD/720p is about 2GB in size. So, ensure that you have enough free space on your internal hard-drive to store your downloaded videos.
....... Some young people like to download and store a lot of movies from the Web directly in large capacity external USB hard-drives, eg 500GB or 1TB.

How to download YouTube videos, music and playlists to your PC, phone and tablet
Play any file on your PC, tablet or smartphone the easy way

Thank you discipler7. :)

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How does the person who posted the video on Youtube, save it?
The Youtuber first makes the video(eg with a smartphone or digital camcorder or webcam) and store/save the video file on his/her computer locally, ie on the internal hard-drive or a removable storage(= eg a USB Flash-drive or external USB hard-drive). Then he/she uploads a copy of the locally-stored video file to his/her Youtube account, which is then viewable by Youtube surfers/visitors(= the public).

So, even if Google deletes his/her Youtube video, he/she still has the original video file stored on his/her computer.
....... He/she may opt to upload the same video to other video-streaming websites like Vimeo and Dailymotion. So, you can try searching for the deleted Youtube video at other sites.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Youtuber first makes the video(eg with a smartphone or digital camcorder or webcam) and store/save the video file on his/her computer locally, ie on the internal hard-drive or a removable storage(= eg a USB Flash-drive or external USB hard-drive). Then he/she uploads a copy of the locally-stored video file to his/her Youtube account, which is then viewable by Youtube surfers/visitors(= the public).

So, even if Google deletes his/her Youtube video, he/she still has the original video file stored on his/her computer.
....... He/she may opt to upload the same video to other video-streaming websites like Vimeo and Dailymotion. So, you can try searching for the deleted Youtube video at other sites.

Thank you!!! I'll check out Vimeo and Dailymotion.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For instance, i posted a Youtube video here on CF on Saturday, and when i checked today, it was not available. It was removed by Youtube.
That's normal. All links to a deleted Youtube video will just show the video as having been deleted.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That's normal. All links to a deleted Youtube video will just show the video as having been deleted.

Thanks. I was surprised and disappointed that it was removed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums