Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We don't have an official song but there are certainly a ton of songs that make me think of things/us.

One that gives me goose bumps is a song called "Realize" by Colbie Callait. I first heard it while riding on the back of his bike (he plays the radio when he's riding). He was flipping through stations while we were stopped waiting on a train and we were not 'officially' dating yet but he flips to a station that had that song on it and the words just freaked me out.

He'd never had a gf until now and it's funny but often when the classic hits station I work for plays "I've Been Waiting For a Girl Like You" by Foreigner, I often wonder if he thinks anything in particular when he hears it.

When I work on the radio on Saturday mornings, I like to send out a song each week to him even though I know there's a 90% chance he isn't listening (but his dad might be! lol). I work on an oldies station and he doesn't like oldies but oh well.... haha

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have a good number of songs, but the song is "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.

That's on my list too! :) :thumbsup: My bf and I went to see Journey with Heart this summer so a LOT of Journey songs work. hehe Open Arms sends me to my happy place. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums