New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A lot of songs I think fit our relationship. Then there is at least one song that makes me think of Melissa simpily because I was with Melissa when I first heard it.

We don't have a offical song yet but I think we have narrowed down onto what song we are going to use for the first dance at our wedding reception. So guess at that point, that would become our song.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
A lot of songs I think fit our relationship. Then there is at least one song that makes me think of Melissa simpily because I was with Melissa when I first heard it.

Is it bad if I have no idea what that song is? :sorry:

We don't have a offical song yet but I think we have narrowed down onto what song we are going to use for the first dance at our wedding reception. So guess at that point, that would become our song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHIH5ZH1o8

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is it bad if I have no idea what that song is? :sorry:

I'm trying to remember the name of it. But its about some guy and his experiences with his girlfriend one summer on Lake Michigan.

I think its called "All summer long" but I can't confirm that until I get home to where I can put it on You-tube and listen to it.

Upvote 0

Starcradle

Senior Contributor
Jan 16, 2004
✟7,143.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you have a "song"? Or perhaps even if it's not your official song as a couple are there certain songs that seem to fit when you think about your relationship?

There are definitely a myriad of those. However, our "official" song is Bendita Tu Luz by Mana.

No Me Doy Por Vencido by Luis Fonsi is the other one, although it is more of an "unofficial" selection. :)

Do you and your boyfriend have a song, latteda?

Upvote 0

latteda

You're not my nemesis
Jan 8, 2005
Southern US
✟14,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are definitely a myriad of those. However, our "official" song is Bendita Tu Luz by Mana.

No Me Doy Por Vencido by Luis Fonsi is the other one, although it is more of an "unofficial" selection. :)

I am not very familiar with those songs. What is the meaning behind them?

The song used as the background song for this video we like.

But there are other songs that are under consideration.

That is a great wedding song. A friend of mine had it in her wedding. Very sweet sentiment. :)

Right after J.C. and I started dating, I was listening to the song "First Time" by Lifehouse and thinking of how applicable it was to the way I felt going into a relationship. Without sharing this with him, he asked me one day if I'd heard of the song. I said yes, and he told me that he had thought of the song in relation to me a year before we started dating. It was awesome that we had both attached it to each other before talking about the song at all. So that, of course, became "our song."

YouTube - First time by Lifehouse

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MilitantSheep

Mar 16, 2008
✟7,975.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
We don't have a song :(
I have a few favourites which I would consider for a wedding but we haven't seriously (maybe half-seriously so far) talked about marriage yet. I think I'd go for Always by Bon Jovi or Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden if we ever did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
We have a few that we both like, but we don't have an official "couple" song yet. When he first told me he loved me, he said that he realized he loved me when he was driving in his truck one day and heard Amazed by Lonestar and the song made him think of me. :)

Upvote 0